Antifa Activist Disguised As Trump Supporter Found Guilty Of J6 Rioting

If she were an actual threat, the shot would have been made very fast.
----------------------------------------------------

Ummm?

WHEN......she became an 'actual threat'.....leaping to the attack through that violently breached barrier, and penetrating into the Speakers Lobby, and despite being warned by officers and her criminal co-conspirators....well, once through the barrier and now an immediate threat the officer fired his service weapon in protection of his fellow officers, and in furtherance of his sworn duty to protect our elected Representatives.

It was a good shoot. Which the review board affirmed.

Thanks to that officer the violent threat to our Representatives was neutralized at the moment the attackers penetrated the Speaker's Lobby. And thankfully, the rest of the criminal co-conspirators took the hint that Ms. Babbitt fatally ignored.

May her family find peace.

----------------------------------------------------

Ummm?

WHEN......she became an 'actual threat'.....leaping to the attack through that violently breached barrier, and penetrating into the Speakers Lobby, and despite being warned by officers and her criminal co-conspirators....well, once through the barrier and now an immediate threat the officer fired his service weapon in protection of his fellow officers, and in furtherance of his sworn duty to protect our elected Representatives.

It was a good shoot. Which the review board affirmed.

Thanks to that officer the violent threat to our Representatives was neutralized at the moment the attackers penetrated the Speaker's Lobby. And thankfully, the rest of the criminal co-conspirators took the hint that Ms. Babbitt fatally ignored.

She was wrapped in a flag, standing next to three other police officers who didn't view her as a threat.

Peddle your bullshit elsewhere, along with your faux concern for her family.

She was wrapped in a flag, standing next to three other police officers who didn't view her as a threat.
She was wrapped in a concealing shroud pbscuring her hands and any weapons or explosives she may have been carrying. More importantly she leaped through the opening to attack the sheltering Representatives on the other side of the violently breached barrier that she assisted in breaching.....and leaped to attack the officers uniformed and otherwise on that side of the barrier.

She and her criminal co-conspirators were audibly warned to go away, to leave, to do not enter. A weapon was responsibly displayed and pointed at the violently breached opening..... to lend credence to the warning.

Her co-conspirators heeded the instructions of authorities. She did not, which proved to be a fatal example of poor judgment.

She was wrapped in a concealing shroud pbscuring her hands and any weapons or explosives she may have been carrying. More importantly she leaped through the opening to attack the sheltering Representatives on the other side of the violently breached barrier that she assisted in breaching.....and leaped to attack the officers uniformed and otherwise on that side of the barrier.

She and her criminal co-conspirators were audibly warned to go away, to leave, to do not enter. A weapon was responsibly displayed and pointed at the violently breached opening..... to lend credence to the warning.

Her co-conspirators heeded the instructions of authorities. She did not, which proved to be a fatal example of poor judgment.

May you enjoy the misery her family does.

Peddle your bullshit elsewhere, along with your faux concern for her family.
If you think it’s a good idea to breach a barricaded part of the Capitol with a violent mob behind you, directly in front of a police officer pointing a gun at you, go for it. Let us know how that works out for you.

"May you enjoy the misery her family does."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why?
Why should I?
Why should my family?
I was nearly 700 miles away from the Speaker's Lobby then under attack on J6.

And it isn't my poor avatar who continually drags the bloody corpse of Ashli Babbitt across the internet hoping to further one's right-wing partisan polemics, keeping her corpse on display despite the possible pain it may cause her family.

To project any misery upon me or my family over a discussion on an internet social media site says more about you poster 'westwall'.......than it does about my family, or for that matter, Ashli Babbitt.

In my opinion, you have gone down the rabbit-hole of QAnon/MAGA Conspiracy Nutjobbery.

But, both me ----and my family ---wish you well.
Good luck.

It disgusts me how ANTIFA says it is “anti-fascist” yet it uses fascist tactics to simply be domestic terrorists. This is like people saying they are against Bullying and simply use that platform to justify bullying tactics.
Antifa was created by the communist party of German in the 1920's as their militant arm. They aren't merely anti-fascist. They are communist. There's nothing particularly fascist about their tactics. They use violent tactics like any other group that uses violent tactics, including the military of any nation.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I gotta admit I am growing more and more impressed with the coalition the attackers of our Capitol were able to cobble together before they began to beat the bejesus out of those outnumbered uniform police.

Think about it.
On this very USMB venue we've had the Trumpsmurfs allege that the attackers were:

• ANTIFA,
  • BLM,
  • Communists,
  • FBI agents,
  • FBI snitches,
  • DOJ hirelings,
  • Pelosi Undercover Operatives,
  • CIA
  • Ray Epps
  • Democrats
  • Leftist False Flaggers,
  • Tourists,
  • Concerned Citizens
  • A handful of Trump supporters
  • Legitimate Political Discoursers
WOW!! Whoever was the maestro for that orchestra of diverse interests has to be sort of a genius. A stable genius, I suppose.
IMHO
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, OK. That is at least two, perhaps 3 or 4 co-conspirators. Babbit being number 1, of course, but also whoever and how many did the boosting. If it was a concerted effort that enabled Babbitt to begin her attack on the police on the other side of that breached barrier.....then it is, by definition, a conspiracy.
At minimum, those 'boosters' were criminally negligent contributors to her death. An co-conspirators in her attack. I think 'accomplices' is a term that works too.
------------------------------------------------------------------

That 'long shoot', that carefully aimed pistol speaks to the professionalism and the marksmanship this officer had possessed. Think about it, in the mob of angry violent attackers that Babbitt was leading through the breach....just the tip-of-the-spear, the 'point man'...was neutralized.

None of the others took an expended pass-through round into their bodies. And the officer demonstrated great self-control through dire and threatening circumstances to.....to NOT.....keep firing and firing and emptying his weapon into the violent mobsters just mere feet away from him and intent on attacking through that breach.

---------------------------------------

Well, you say tomahto, I say tomato. There is the reality that the officer 'displayed' that weapon for a long and meaningful period so that the violent mobsters on the other side of that purpose-built barricade could comprehend the risk they took by continuing their attack. Yet, despite that display, and the shouted warnings, one of the attackers....the tip-of-the-attack-spear ..... persisted in leading the attack. And paid the too-obvious price.

As far as the tad hyperbolic assertion that the officer 'killed-her-on-purpose'...well, I'm petty sure there is no credible evidence to support such.

Rather, he intended to warn away the the violent attackers by pointing a service weapon in their direction. That they would get the hint. Most of them did. One ....a demonstrated violent partisan.....didn't.

And too, he seemed to be aiming at the violently breached opening rather than an individual human. And then, a human attacked through that very opening. He shot. With the intent to stop. Not kill.

She saw the hint. Heard the hint. She ignored it.

It's on her.

May her parents find peace.
bird_56___cuckoo_4_cocoa_puffs_by_masterkrypton_d49chro-fullview.jpg

really bizarre

Antifa was created by the communist party of German in the 1920's as their militant arm. They aren't merely anti-fascist. They are communist. There's nothing particularly fascist about their tactics. They use violent tactics like any other group that uses violent tactics, including the military of any nation.

The American ANTIFA have no ties to Germans in the 1920's

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why?
Why should I?
Why should my family?
I was nearly 700 miles away from the Speaker's Lobby then under attack on J6.

And it isn't my poor avatar who continually drags the bloody corpse of Ashli Babbitt across the internet hoping to further one's right-wing partisan polemics, keeping her corpse on display despite the possible pain it may cause her family.

To project any misery upon me or my family over a discussion on an internet social media site says more about you poster 'westwall'.......than it does about my family, or for that matter, Ashli Babbitt.

In my opinion, you have gone down the rabbit-hole of QAnon/MAGA Conspiracy Nutjobbery.

But, both me ----and my family ---wish you well.
Good luck.

In my opinion you are a moron who is completely fine with a fascist pig murdering an unarmed woman.

Just remember, you reap what you sow.

Just remember, you reap what you sow.

Clue for the clue-full: I am a farmer. I sowed wheat in September. Will sow corn and soys in May. I surely hope to reap what I have sown. Just so you know.

Ps....poster 'Westwall'.....you are down the Alt-Right/SteveBannon/QAnon Conspiracy Rabbit-hole.
Help yourself and your family by crawling out.

Trust me you will be happier once free of the fear-mongering, grievance-ridden, conspiracy-enthralled, mean-spirited MAGA and QAnon fringie bozos.

Trust me.

Clue for the clue-full: I am a farmer. I sowed wheat in September. Will sow corn and soys in May. I surely hope to reap what I have sown. Just so you know.

Ps....poster 'Westwall'.....you are down the Alt-Right/SteveBannon/QAnon Conspiracy Rabbit-hole.
Help yourself and your family by crawling out.

Trust me you will be happier once free of the fear-mongering, grievance-ridden, conspiracy-enthralled, mean-spirited MAGA and QAnon fringie bozos.

Trust me.

You are no farmer. Save for maybe pot.

Farmers are smart, you are dumb.

Forum List

Back