Antifa Activist Disguised As Trump Supporter Found Guilty Of J6 Rioting

Well, well, well. Imagine that, an Antifa goon , disguised as a Trump supporter, was just found guilty on 7 felony counts for incitement and illegal activities on J6.
Fuck you, democrats.

I hope this is the real deal. I think the reported witnesses to a number of ANTIFA goons pretending to be Trump supporters is probably at least mostly real.

And you also believe that Babbitt was pushed through the window by an ANTIFA member.

You're an idiot and you believe stupid things.
Do you represent the criminal gang that calls themselves Antifa? I do not say it was Antifa shoving her into the window. I watched closely the video when it happened.

Do you represent the criminal gang that calls themselves Antifa? I do not say it was Antifa shoving her into the window. I watched closely the video when it happened.
Fuck Antifa.

“She was not trying to enter the window, she got picked up and shoved into it. I judge it was an Antifa member.” - you

The result of trial says otherwise. Sucks for you, old man.

No, it sucks that our legal system is no longer a justice system.

And that sucks for you, junior.

Because sooner or later, given your level of stupidity, you are going to get snared by it.

Were you there when George Floyd was murdered?
Floyd was not murdered. His poor health terminated him. He was very vigorous until he was held down. She was not held down, the Cop stood as a man broke the window aiming that way. I believe as small as she was, she was boosted into the window where the murder of her took place.

No, it sucks that our legal system is no longer a justice system.

And that sucks for you, junior.

Because sooner or later, given your level of stupidity, you are going to get snared by it.
Uh huh. Grandpa is getting grouchy again. Time for a nap.

Floyd was not murdered. His poor health terminated him. He was very vigorous until he was held down. She was not held down, the Cop stood as a man broke the window aiming that way. I believe as small as she was, she was boosted into the window where the murder of her took place.
Were you there when that happened?

“So, you pass judgement where you have never been!!!!”

Take your time with that one.
In this case, and also in the case of Ashli Babbitt, I watched the trial of Chauvin and carefully saw the videos where he held Floyd down. I saw Floyd on my computer over and over. I was not pleased he died. Ashli is dead at the hands of a cop that I produced a video of showing he carefully aimed his pistol her way for around 12 seconds so he killed her on purpose.

In this case, and also in the case of Ashli Babbitt, I watched the trial of Chauvin and carefully saw the videos where he held Floyd down. I saw Floyd on my computer over and over. I was not pleased he died. Ashli is dead at the hands of a cop that I produced a video of showing he carefully aimed his pistol her way for around 12 seconds so he killed her on purpose.
So, in order for you to have judgement about that, you only need to watch the videos. Gotcha.

Careful. Make sure you of don’t fall while you backpedal from what you said earlier:
“So, you pass judgement where you have never been!!!!”

Forum List

Back