Antifa Activist Disguised As Trump Supporter Found Guilty Of J6 Rioting

Of course.
Ah I see.

So you can make a judgment about what happened to Floyd by watching the videos. But in order to make a judgement about what happened to Babbitt, you need to have been in that hallway.

Does that sound intelligent to you?

I got through two pages of the thread.....didn't read the rest, so if this is contribution echoes another's, well, it is unintentional.

OK, with that said, this 'ANTIFA'-guy ain't ANTIFA, nor is he BLM, nor is he MAGA. He's a gadfly with a video camera who has a history of being a provocateur and accelerator of social conflict/protest situations, regardless of which group is doing the protesting.
His brother, James, a known white-supremacist and speaker at Proud Boys rallies, and also an accelerator/agitator also. They have gone to any number of protests, attempted to intensify them, video'd the resulting, umm, 'kinetic energy' and then sold it to news outlets.
As Sullivan did with his video of the Babbitt shooting, selling it for a reported $90,000*.

They fashion themselves as independent 'gonzo' journalists.

Sullivan is a 'journalist' like that recent Gateway Pundit contributor, Steve Baker, who was just arrested after Sedition Hunters ID'd him and found him. Both 'journalists' had illegally entered a restricted space during a highly sensitive deliberation of our Congress. Both claimed "1st Amendment" protection.

Lock Sullivan up. Lock up that Pundit guy, Steve Baker.
Lock up every single individual who entered the Capitol illegally on January 6th.
Hunt 'em down, arrest 'em, try 'em......lock up those found or pleading guilty.

*Newsweek: "According to a seizure warrant, Sullivan sold the video footage to several news outlets that remain unnamed for $90,000. It is reported that he also bragged about his footage being "worth like a million of dollars, millions of dollars" to an unnamed witness."

I got through two pages of the thread.....didn't read the rest, so if this is a contribution echoes another's, well, it is unintentional.

OK, with that said, this 'ANTIFA'-guy ain't ANTIFA, nor is he BLM, nor is he MAGA. He's a gadfly with a video camera who has a history of being an agitator and accelerator of conflict/protest situaions, regardless of which group is doing the protesting.
His brother, James, is a known white-supremacist and speaker at Proud Boys rallies, and an accelerator/agitator also. They have gone to any number of protests, attempted to intensify them, video'd the resulting, umm, 'kinetic energy' and then sell it to news outlets.
As Sullivan did with his video of the Babbitt shooting, selling it for a reported $90,000*.

Sullivan is a 'journalist' like that recent Gateway Pundit contributor, Steve Baker, who was just arrested after Sedition Hunters ID'd him and found him. Both 'journalists' had illegally entered a restricted space during a highly sensitive deliberation of our Congress. Both claimed "1st Amendment" protection.

Lock up every single individual who entered the Capitol illegally on January 6th.

*Newsweek: "According to a seizure warrant, Sullivan sold the video footage to several news outlets that remain unnamed for $90,000. It is reported that he also bragged about his footage being "worth like a million of dollars, millions of dollars" to an unnamed witness."

I got through two pages of the thread.....didn't read the rest, so if this is contribution echoes another's, well, it is unintentional.

OK, with that said, this 'ANTIFA'-guy ain't ANTIFA, nor is he BLM, nor is he MAGA. He's a gadfly with a video camera who has a history of being a provocateur and accelerator of social conflict/protest situations, regardless of which group is doing the protesting.
His brother, James, a known white-supremacist and speaker at Proud Boys rallies, and also an accelerator/agitator also. They have gone to any number of protests, attempted to intensify them, video'd the resulting, umm, 'kinetic energy' and then sold it to news outlets.

Also, Sullivan's adoptive father is a lieutenant colonel in the US army. I gotta wonder if both John and James are FBI agent provocateurs.

I hope this is the real deal. I think the reported witnesses to a number of ANTIFA goons pretending to be Trump supporters is probably at least mostly real.
The left is on the ropes and they know it. Cheating and deception is all they have because rational adults reject their agenda.

Ah I see.

So you can make a judgment about what happened to Floyd by watching the videos. But in order to make a judgement about what happened to Babbitt, you need to have been in that hallway.

Does that sound intelligent to you?
The video available in both alleged crimes is different. With Floyd the entire mess was on video. Thanks to cops having on them cameras. The acts in the hall were in a confined space. Did you watch the Hansen Video? He was close to Ashli when she was murdered by the cop who was waiting and aimed his pistol at her as she suddenly like magic flew up to be shot.

The video available in both alleged crimes is different. With Floyd the entire mess was on video. Thanks to cops having on them cameras. The acts in the hall were in a confined space. Did you watch the Hansen Video? He was close to Ashli when she was murdered by the cop who was waiting and aimed his pistol at her as she suddenly like magic flew up to be shot.
I understand that you're inconsistent about the requirement of being at a location in order to make a judgment about an incident at that location. That was a stupid argument of yours.

No video shows an ANTIFA member pushing Babbitt into the window. Another stupid argument of yours.

In this case, and also in the case of Ashli Babbitt, I watched the trial of Chauvin and carefully saw the videos where he held Floyd down. I saw Floyd on my computer over and over. I was not pleased he died. Ashli is dead at the hands of a cop that I produced a video of showing he carefully aimed his pistol her way for around 12 seconds so he killed her on purpose.

He took that long to shoot because he knew she wasn't a threat, he was wrestling with the morality of murdering her.

He lost that moral argument and descended to being a villian.

I have no desire to argue with fools, Konehead.

Like claiming that Babbitt wasn’t pushed through the window by an ANTIFA member?

1709420087107.jpeg

Rudy Giuliani claimed Sullivan was an “antifa” agitator who helped ignite the Jan. 6 riot, rather than Trump supporters
I think the reported witnesses to a number of ANTIFA goons pretending to be Trump supporters is probably at least mostly real.
----------------------------------------------------------------

I gotta admit I am growing more and more impressed with the coalition the attackers of our Capitol were able to cobble together before they began to beat the bejesus out of those outnumbered uniform police.

Think about it.
On this very USMB venue we've had the Trumpsmurfs allege that the attackers were:

• ANTIFA,
  • BLM,
  • Communists,
  • FBI agents,
  • FBI snitches,
  • DOJ hirelings,
  • Pelosi Undercover Operatives,
  • CIA
  • Ray Epps
  • Democrats
  • Leftist False Flaggers,
  • Tourists,
  • Concerned Citizens
  • A handful of Trump supporters
  • Legitimate Political Discoursers
WOW!! Whoever was the maestro for that orchestra of diverse interests has to be sort of a genius. A stable genius, I suppose.
IMHO
--------------------------------------------------------------------

she was boosted into the window......
Well, OK. That is at least two, perhaps 3 or 4 co-conspirators. Babbit being number 1, of course, but also whoever and how many did the boosting. If it was a concerted effort that enabled Babbitt to begin her attack on the police on the other side of that breached barrier.....then it is, by definition, a conspiracy.
At minimum, those 'boosters' were criminally negligent contributors to her death. An co-conspirators in her attack. I think 'accomplices' is a term that works too.
------------------------------------------------------------------

He took that long to shoot because he......
That 'long shoot', that carefully aimed pistol speaks to the professionalism and the marksmanship this officer had possessed. Think about it, in the mob of angry violent attackers that Babbitt was leading through the breach....just the tip-of-the-spear, the 'point man'...was neutralized.

None of the others took an expended pass-through round into their bodies. And the officer demonstrated great self-control through dire and threatening circumstances to.....to NOT.....keep firing and firing and emptying his weapon into the violent mobsters just mere feet away from him and intent on attacking through that breach.

---------------------------------------

Ashli is dead at the hands of a cop that I produced a video of showing he carefully aimed his pistol her way for around 12 seconds so he killed her on purpose.

Well, you say tomahto, I say tomato. There is the reality that the officer 'displayed' that weapon for a long and meaningful period so that the violent mobsters on the other side of that purpose-built barricade could comprehend the risk they took by continuing their attack. Yet, despite that display, and the shouted warnings, one of the attackers....the tip-of-the-attack-spear ..... persisted in leading the attack. And paid the too-obvious price.

As far as the tad hyperbolic assertion that the officer 'killed-her-on-purpose'...well, I'm petty sure there is no credible evidence to support such.

Rather, he intended to warn away the the violent attackers by pointing a service weapon in their direction. That they would get the hint. Most of them did. One ....a demonstrated violent partisan.....didn't.

And too, he seemed to be aiming at the violently breached opening rather than an individual human. And then, a human attacked through that very opening. He shot. With the intent to stop. Not kill.

She saw the hint. Heard the hint. She ignored it.

It's on her.

May her parents find peace.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I gotta admit I am growing more and more impressed with the coalition the attackers of our Capitol were able to cobble together before they began to beat the bejesus out of those outnumbered uniform police.

Think about it.
On this very USMB venue we've had the Trumpsmurfs allege that the attackers were:

• ANTIFA,
  • BLM,
  • Communists,
  • FBI agents,
  • FBI snitches,
  • DOJ hirelings,
  • Pelosi Undercover Operatives,
  • CIA
  • Ray Epps
  • Democrats
  • Leftist False Flaggers,
  • Tourists,
  • Concerned Citizens
  • A handful of Trump supporters
  • Legitimate Political Discoursers
WOW!! Whoever was the maestro for that orchestra of diverse interests has to be sort of a genius. A stable genius, I suppose.
IMHO

Well, OK. That is at least two, perhaps 3 or 4 co-conspirators. Babbit being number 1, of course, but also whoever and how many did the boosting. If it was a concerted effort that enabled Babbitt to begin her attack on the police on the other side of that breached barrier.....then it is, by definition, a conspiracy.
At minimum, those 'boosters' were criminally negligent contributors to her death. An co-conspirators in her attack. I think 'accomplices' is a term that works too.
------------------------------------------------------------------

That 'long shoot', that carefully aimed pistol speaks to the professionalism and the marksmanship this officer had possessed. Think about it, in the mob of angry violent attackers that Babbitt was leading through the breach....just the tip-of-the-spear, the 'point man'...was neutralized.

None of the others took an expended pass-through round into their bodies. And the officer demonstrated great self-control through dire and threatening circumstances to.....to NOT.....keep firing and firing and emptying his weapon into the violent mobsters just mere feet away from him and intent on attacking through that breach.

---------------------------------------

Well, you say tomahto, I say tomato. There is the reality that the officer 'displayed' that weapon for a long and meaningful period so that the violent mobsters on the other side of that purpose-built barricade could comprehend the risk they took by continuing their attack. Yet, despite that display, and the shouted warnings, one of the attackers....the tip-of-the-attack-spear ..... persisted in leading the attack. And paid the too-obvious price.

As far as the tad hyperbolic assertion that the officer 'killed-her-on-purpose'...well, I'm petty sure there is no credible evidence to support such.

Rather, he intended to warn away the the violent attackers by pointing a service weapon in their direction. That they would get the hint. Most of them did. One ....a demonstrated violent partisan.....didn't.

And too, he seemed to be aiming at the violently breached opening rather than an individual human. And then, a human attacked through that very opening. He shot. With the intent to stop. Not kill.

She saw the hint. Heard the hint. She ignored it.

It's on her.

May her parents find peace.
At that range my aim time is 1 second. He murdered her from very close range.

By seeing a particular guy being charged, doesn't mean there were several others doing the same thing.

And we have texts, emails, phone records and admissions in court, where Trump's MAGA warriors like Proud Boys and Oath Keepers were intent on rousing the crowd to riot.

Facts Matter
There could have been a few of them (alongside the Democrat agent provacateurs)

ANTIFA stands for anti-FASCIST so amazingly you got it right Dante! :113:
It disgusts me how ANTIFA says it is “anti-fascist” yet it uses fascist tactics to simply be domestic terrorists. This is like people saying they are against Bullying and simply use that platform to justify bullying tactics.

At that range my aim time is 1 second. He murdered her from very close range.

Ummm?
I think that detail has already been covered. Asked and answered.

YOU....would have impulsively shot her in 1-second.
The officer took the time to brandish, to responsibly display, his service weapon so that the screaming attackers would get the hint that crossing that violently breached barrier would be imprudent.

The tip-of-the-spear attacker ignored the hint....the hint that was clearly displayed and also verbalized by her co-conspirator accomplices.

No "murder" required.

Not when you have a sworn-to-duty policeman protecting our Representatives. Not when you have a 'stand-your-ground' reality in the face of dire physical threats.

Rather, you have a "good shoot".

May Ms Babbitt's family find peace.

Ummm?
I think that detail has already been covered. Asked and answered.

YOU....would have impulsively shot her in 1-second.
The officer took the time to brandish, to responsibly display, his service weapon so that the screaming attackers would get the hint that crossing that violently breached barrier would be imprudent.

The tip-of-the-spear attacker ignored the hint....the hint that was clearly displayed and also verbalized by her co-conspirator accomplices.

No "murder" required.

Not when you have a sworn-to-duty policeman protecting our Representatives. Not when you have a 'stand-your-ground' reality in the face of dire physical threats.

Rather, you have a "good shoot".

May Ms Babbitt's family find peace.
No, twelve seconds is morality choosing time. If she were an actual threat, the shot would have been made very fast.

He was making a moral decision, not a defensive one.

Forum List

Back