Anti Vaxxers make their case in a powerful way on the tube

Yep, and I've gotten my two shots, a booster and don't go anywhere where assholes and idiots like you don't wear a mask or keep in close contacts with others biddable fools like you.

Well good for you.

What do you want? A fuckin' cookie or something? :laughing0301:

Look at you: Join date 2019, 8,741 messages, a reaction score of only 5,100, and 940 measly points.

Now who's the retard? :auiqs.jpg:
I was known as Wry Catcher until my lap top died; then I didn't have my PW and couldn't log in, thus I needed to sign in as Rye Catcher. I believe I first signed into the USMB sometime in the first decade of the 21st Century.

Once again JGalt, a known trumpanzee proves to post without any historical knowledge on USMB, along with his ignorance on US and World History.

Look at you: Join date 2019, 8,741 messages, a reaction score of only 5,100, and 940 measly points.

Now who's the retard? :auiqs.jpg:
Hmm, so given you joined in 2011, and have been here for a decade, you've averaged 340.42 reactions per annum, and an average of 363.5 points per year.

Rye Catcher on the other hand has been here (in this incarnation) for two years. This gives him an annual average reaction score of 2550 and 470 points per annum.

Think that answers your question...

Hmm, so given you joined in 2011, and have been here for a decade, you've averaged 340.42 reactions per annum, and an average of 363.5 points per year.

Rye Catcher on the other hand has been here (in this incarnation) for two years. This gives him an annual average reaction score of 2550 and 470 points per annum.

Think that answers your question...
It does....you Dimmers are idiots.

Yep, and I've gotten my two shots, a booster and don't go anywhere where assholes and idiots like you don't wear a mask or keep in close contacts with others biddable fools like you.
I have had Covid twice and had my two shots. I don't go to restaurants, sporting events, concerts. Vaccinated or not people like yourself can and have spread the virus. I know you like you are something elite and special but you are no different than others, you are just another smug moron who believes only the unvaccinated can spread Covid, in reality, you can and do as well.

Fuck you too, that's why. You're the one who got jabbed out of fearmongering, not me. I am afraid of nothing, since I'm one of the master race of immunes. So stick your Trump vaccine up your ass, wear your dirty diaper over your face, and hid from everyone else from the fear of catching a little flu bug.
go live in the forest, a master race member, I think you not only can survive prehistoric conditions, but also belong to them fully.

It does....you Dimmers are idiots.
Oh, OK.

"Analyses of large representative samples, from both the United States and the United Kingdom, confirm this prediction. In both countries, more intelligent children are more likely to grow up to be liberals than less intelligent children. For example, among the American sample, those who identify themselves as “very liberal” in early adulthood have a mean childhood IQ of 106.4, whereas those who identify themselves as “very conservative” in early adulthood have a mean childhood IQ of 94.8." Why Liberals Are More Intelligent Than Conservatives

If you say so.

Oh, OK.

"Analyses of large representative samples, from both the United States and the United Kingdom, confirm this prediction. In both countries, more intelligent children are more likely to grow up to be liberals than less intelligent children. For example, among the American sample, those who identify themselves as “very liberal” in early adulthood have a mean childhood IQ of 106.4, whereas those who identify themselves as “very conservative” in early adulthood have a mean childhood IQ of 94.8." Why Liberals Are More Intelligent Than Conservatives

If you say so.
A lefty writing an article that claims liberals are smarter then conservative? Lol! At least we all realize you aren’t a liberal.

Forum List

Back