Anti Vaxxers make their case in a powerful way on the tube

I don't need to post a Youtube video explaining why I don't want the vax. I can express that simply as "Because fuck you, that's why."

I don't need to post a Youtube video explaining why I don't want the vax. I can express that simply as "Because fuck you, that's why."
Expressing your ignorance is sad, the reality of three small operations - wearing a mask, keeping a social distance, washing hands - is not an attack on a virus, it's an attack on other human beings.

The antivaxxers are not new, I wonder when this set decided vaccines are poisons when it was used successfully since the 18th Century:

A brief history of vaccination.

The fear mongering set like you are anarchists, the worst set of human beings, or the biddable fools who listen to them. Social media is a medium for this worst set human beings and the easily led echo the fear which protects 99.999% of the population.

Expressing your ignorance is sad, the reality of three small operations - wearing a mask, keeping a social distance, washing hands - is not an attack on a virus, it's an attack on other human beings.

The antivaxxers are not new, I wonder when this set decided vaccines are poisons when it was used successfully since the 18th Century:

A brief history of vaccination.

The fear mongering set like you are anarchists, the worst set of human beings, or the biddable fools who listen to them. Social media is a medium for this worst set human beings and the easily led echo the fear which protects 99.999% of the population.

Fuck you too, that's why. You're the one who got jabbed out of fearmongering, not me. I am afraid of nothing, since I'm one of the master race of immunes. So stick your Trump vaccine up your ass, wear your dirty diaper over your face, and hid from everyone else from the fear of catching a little flu bug.

JGalt is one of the biddable fools who echo the fear, without an ounce of evidence.

He is an example of someone who has made this pandemic last for a long time and allow the virus to modify to other variants. It seems to me JGalt and Donald Trump have the same Personality Disorders:
  • Antisocial personality disorder
  • Histrionic personality disorder

• Narcissistic personality disorder​

JGalt is one of the biddable fools who echo the fear, without an ounce of evidence.

He is an example of someone who has made this pandemic last for a long time and allow the virus to modify to other variants. It seems to me JGalt and Donald Trump have the same Personality Disorders:

Suck it commie soy boy Germ Catcher. I'm immune to the Wuhan Flu, so no jab for me. In fact, my wife and I are both immune to now.

:banana: :boobies::dance::mm::5_1_12024:

Last edited:
Fuck you too, that's why. You're the one who got jabbed out of fearmongering, not me. I am afraid of nothing, since I'm one of the master race of immunes. So stick your Trump vaccine up your ass, wear your dirty diaper over your face, and hid from everyone else from the fear of catching a little flu bug.
Are you afraid of the needle or the vaccine...

Time you pluck up a bit of courage and get it....

Do you have a problem reading or don't you understand it is safer for you and the people around you...

Don't be scared...

Are you afraid of the needle or the vaccine...

Do you have a problem reading or don't you understand it is safer for you and the people around you...

Don't be scared...

Are you afraid of a little Flu?

Do you have a problem reading or don't you understand that natural immunity is the only immunity?

Don't be a pussy...

For how long?

Anywhere up to 5 years, from what I've heard. That's plenty long enough for the vaccinated to start dropping like flies, so I can claim dibs to their stuff.

Do you have any cool stuff?

Nah; he's just a tosser.

Greg

Are you afraid of a little Flu?

Do you have a problem reading or don't you understand that natural immunity is the only immunity?

Don't be a pussy...
More proof you are narcissistic and don't give a damn about other human beings. Your vulgar and vile comments are not a rebuttal to any of the tactics used by rational people to keep themselves safe, and others safe too.

More proof you are narcissistic and don't give a damn about other human beings. Your vulgar and vile comments are not a rebuttal to any of the tactics used by rational people to keep themselves safe, and others safe too.

Your safety is not my responsibility. You're on your own, Bubba.

Your safety is not my responsibility. You're on your own, Bubba.
Yep, and I've gotten my two shots, a booster and don't go anywhere where assholes and idiots like you don't wear a mask or keep in close contacts with others biddable fools like you.

Forum List

Back