Anti vaxxers are sneaking flyers into diapers at Target stores

Good grief. My question has always been.....if you decide to vaccinate your child but your kid still comes down with the mumps or the measels why aren't you fucking pissed off that the vaccination didn't protect you child?

The vaccination failed you fucking moron parent.
So that means you shouldn’t try?
Try to remember that anything she says is absolute garbage propaganda...
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAMegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw13VH4IHPBwAX7hLANzV6DE

Concerns are NOT propaganda. We should ALL work to alleviate those fears; not dismiss them.

Greg

Vaccines… No thanks
Over a hundred thousand people died of measles in 2017 in the world,mainly where they don't get the vaccines.. And of course you can thank the GOP for saving the rich people's money... You are a brainwashed functional moron anyway. Stay on top of your Hill or out in your prairie... LOL
Lol
Just keep your shit to yourselves...
It does not require our participation
A couple more years of your garbage conspiracy theory and anti-vaccining and you will find yourself under arrest for no vaccinations. You people are living in a dream world. Somebody's making money off your dying and foolishness, and it is not anyone you know LOL, Super Dupe.
Lol
Just what I thought...

statism_ideas.png
so with 117000 dying from measles without vaccinations, your plan would cost us
10 or 15000 deaths here. Brilliant! Idiot.
and there is no evidence of autism being caused or anything else, so problems are so rare they are statistically nothing.

They are NOT nothing and are a cause for concern. I agree with vaccination but one needs to be very careful. Nearly lost one of my kids because of allergic reactions; there are tests so I would suggest that you promote them.

Greg

Over a hundred thousand people died of measles in 2017 in the world,mainly where they don't get the vaccines.. And of course you can thank the GOP for saving the rich people's money... You are a brainwashed functional moron anyway. Stay on top of your Hill or out in your prairie... LOL
Lol
A couple more years of your garbage conspiracy theory and anti-vaccining and you will find yourself under arrest for no vaccinations. You people are living in a dream world. Somebody's making money off your dying and foolishness, and it is not anyone you know LOL, Super Dupe.
Lol
Just what I thought...

statism_ideas.png
and there is no evidence of autism being caused or anything else, so problems are so rare they are statistically nothing.

They are NOT nothing and are a cause for concern. I agree with vaccination but one needs to be very careful. Nearly lost one of my kids because of allergic reactions; there are tests so I would suggest that you promote them.

Greg
In comparison to the number of deaths you get with measles when vaccinations aren't used, damn close to nothing....

Lol
Lol
Just what I thought...

statism_ideas.png
Na, not really
Millions of Americans have not received vaccines and do not get them… And do just fine
less and less they do well, and we really need to vaccinate the entire world, might cost Your Heroes the American bloated rich some money... There is too much mobility in the world for this to go on.... Do you homeschool your daughter's I suppose? I say if so you can skip the vaccines, I really wish you luck oh... But you are totally misinformed.
There is no reason to vaccinate my kids, in the end it is a waste of money...

Anti-vaxxers are sneaking flyers into diapers at Target stores
Anti-vaccination groups are rampant on Facebook, which they use to spread false information. Now, “anti-vaxxers” are mobilizing offline, as well. In Maine, where legislators are debating a bill that would eliminate religious and philosophical exemptions to vaccination, anti-vaxxers have been placing flyers in diaper packages at big-box retailers, including Target and Walmart.

It's so funny how Trump haters are so stupid and always get caught.
Cool. Good for them! I haven't been to a Target store in 4 years now and will never step foot in one until they rescind their disgusting policy of letting men in women's bathrooms. This is a great way to inform parents of the dangers of vaccines.

Good grief. My question has always been.....if you decide to vaccinate your child but your kid still comes down with the mumps or the measels why aren't you fucking pissed off that the vaccination didn't protect you child?

The vaccination failed you fucking moron parent.

But wait, all in the same breath they scream " abort the baby after birth" .

Lol
Lol
Just what I thought...

statism_ideas.png

Greg
In comparison to the number of deaths you get with measles when vaccinations aren't used, damn close to nothing....

So you don't see the point at all. Vaccinations are NOT for everyone!! By all means give them where appropriate but there MUST be a procedure to ensure their safety for ALL who get them or potentially get them. It;s mostly OK with few deaths in places where modern medicine can treat adverse reactions, and that is fine, but would you have the same success rate where there is little follow up possible? There are both mild AND serious adverse reactions. They need to be considered but OF COURSE there is a need for large scale vaccination. But adverse reactions, though often in small numbers, are NOT nothing!!

BUT WAIT:
What is Egg Allergy?
Food allergies can have effects at several different sites in the body, including the mouth, throat, lungs, skin and gastrointestinal tract. Often more than one site in the body is affected at the same time, and the reaction can be generalised, such as anaphylactic shock.

Statistics
Egg allergy is most common in infants and small children, with up to 1 in 20 children developing a (transient) allergy to egg. Fortunately, up to 80% of children with egg allergy will grow out of the allergy before they start school.

Food allergy: Egg allergy information | myVMC

So vaccines grown in eggs are far more invasive than others. You really aren't up to date with the data, are you?

Greg

Lol
Lol
Just what I thought...

statism_ideas.png

Greg

Why would you be against testing for possible allergic reactions??

Tests

It's not that difficult and not overly expensive.

Greg

Lol
Just what I thought...

statism_ideas.png

Greg

Tests

Greg

because idiots van't think they need thier gov. and medical gods telling them what to do and when kids fall over and they all cover it up the sheep are so kfn stupid as soon as the feds who make billions off it tell them how safe and effective they are these stupid fkrs line up asking for ten shots at once.

NO
Vaccines… No thanks
Lol
Lol
Just what I thought...

statism_ideas.png
BODY EVER DIED FROM MEASLES ASSHOLE . ONE DEATH AND IT WAS FROM A VACCINE . STUPID FK

NO
Lol
Lol
Just what I thought...

statism_ideas.png
BODY EVER DIED FROM MEASLES ASSHOLE . ONE DEATH AND IT WAS FROM A VACCINE . STUPID FK
Yep
...and that’s not even the main issue. There is no way mandatory vaccination is justified. Whatever happened to pro-choice? LOL

NO
Lol
Lol
Just what I thought...

statism_ideas.png

In America with good health services that is indeed the case. However, when poor health services and low immune systems are at play then measles can be a killer. This mostly happens in shithole countries. Greg

Lol
Just what I thought...

statism_ideas.png

Greg

Tests

Greg
Who says I'm ag
NO
Lol
Lol
Just what I thought...

statism_ideas.png
Yep
...and that’s not even the main issue. There is no way mandatory vaccination is justified. Whatever happened to pro-choice? LOL
I think I will go with the World Health organization over you brainwashed ignoramuses.... Whatever happened to brainwashed insanity and conspiracy theories?

Forum List

Back