Should people who joined ISIS be allowed to return to their native countries?

BasicHumanUnit

Gold Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been posted.

Seems to be a recurring theme in the news...

Alabama-born ISIS wife who reportedly told Americans to kill themselves now begging to come home

Young woman (14 - 16) leaves their country and joins ISIS.
Has babies by jihadists, then ISIS loses and they are trapped in desperate situations with jihadist babies.

Should they be allowed to return to their home countries? Should their decisions be held against them?

One problem I have with allowing their return is that it sets a precedent. We can't be absolutely certain they don't still want "Death to America". And if we allow ONE to return, the precedent is set....hundreds, maybe thousands will then be able to jump on that same "precedent" train and ride back into their country with the potential of terrorist attacks in the future.

Mr Clean

Gold Member
Reaction score
Only to stand trial for treason

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays

Alabama-born ISIS wife who reportedly told Americans to kill themselves now begging to come home

Has babies by jihadists, then ISIS loses and they are trapped in desperate situations with jihadist babies.

Should they be allowed to return to their home countries? Should their decisions be held against them?

One problem I have with allowing their return is that it sets a precedent. We can't be absolutely certain they don't still want "Death to America". And if we allow ONE to return, the precedent is set....hundreds, maybe thousands will then be able to jump on that same "precedent" train and ride back into their country with the potential of terrorist attacks in the future.
CantwellCopter.jpg

andaronjim

Gold Member
Reaction score

Yes, they should be allowed to return to their country, and buried 6 feet under...

aaronleland

Platinum Member
Reaction score
If my choices were a Syrian refugee camp or Alabama I'd just hang myself.

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Best watch what Trudeau is doing just to your north. He is embracing ISIS jihadis.

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Yes, they should be allowed to return to their country, and buried 6 feet under...

Chechen ISIS fighters are being paid by the Ukrainians now.

caddo kid

Gold Member
Reaction score

first, chop her head off, then send her back to Alabama

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Most reactions - Past 7 days