ANti Vaxer dies of covid - lets down his wife and young family

Its a modern tragedy. People swallow these lies and then - die. he will never see his kids grow up and do great things just because he bought a hoax on the net.
His choice, his problem.

Motorcycle helmets...same thing.

As long as he (or his estate) pays his medical bills.
Will his insurance be valid given his choices ?
Every insurance contract has exclusions of one type or another.

Its a modern tragedy. People swallow these lies and then - die. he will never see his kids grow up and do great things just because he bought a hoax on the net.
His choice, his problem.

The far bigger problem to me is that the longer this virus hangs around, the more variants we get. I'd imagine there's a pretty good chance that we'll see variants that current vaccinations can't handle.

So while these misguided souls are following their orders to be ignorant, delusional, selfish, sociopathic rubes, my greater concern is about far more than them.
I hope we get a shit ton of variants that kill as many as possible. Fucking die!!!

And I will FUCKING KILL anyone who tries to force that shit on me!!!
No one is going to force it on you.

We sure wish you would just get over yourselves and get the damn shots before the variants kill us and our loved ones, but all we can do is ask.
Its coming to a point where these anti vax crazies need to be isolated. I dont want to be treated by the unvaxed and neither would I want my kids to be taught by them.

Businesses should put signs up stating that their staff are 100& vaxed.

So, like the Japanese Americans during WWII.
It would help customers make informed decisions. Where is the problem ?

So are the 18,000 people killed by drunk drivers each year.

When you can produce that many threads on this kind of situation, I'll stop calling you selective and your threads boring.

His choice, his problem.

The far bigger problem to me is that the longer this virus hangs around, the more variants we get. I'd imagine there's a pretty good chance that we'll see variants that current vaccinations can't handle.

So while these misguided souls are following their orders to be ignorant, delusional, selfish, sociopathic rubes, my greater concern is about far more than them.
I hope we get a shit ton of variants that kill as many as possible. Fucking die!!!

We sure wish you would just get over yourselves and get the damn shots before the variants kill us and our loved ones, but all we can do is ask.
Its coming to a point where these anti vax crazies need to be isolated. I dont want to be treated by the unvaxed and neither would I want my kids to be taught by them.

No problem at all. If a person does not get vaccinated by their own choice, the medical charges are on them if they get covid.

Putting people in isolation camps...that is just the totalitarianism of a Stalin or Hitler.

The NPC accounts are busy this week with vaccine threads.

Give it a rest already.
You folks are horrible salespeople for Big Pharma.

His choice, his problem.

What if I don't want to be served by gays.

Will you put those signs up too ?

His choice, his problem.

No problem at all. If a person does not get vaccinated by their own choice, the medical charges are on them if they get covid.
We should apply that to the obese, those who participate in risky sports, alcoholics, smokers, drug users, unsafe drivers, hell, even jaywalkers.
Isn't being a facist fun?

Too bad. Maybe if we had access to Ivermectin this wouldn't happen. But of course, we have to let Big Pharma get their investment out of their terrible vaccines back first. And Tommy here loves to be Crooked Corporates shill boy

His choice, his problem.

We should apply that to the obese, those who participate in risky sports, alcoholics, smokers, drug users, unsafe drivers, hell, even jaywalkers.
That can all be fixed by having a stupidity rider. Higher premiums if you voluntarily engage in risky behavior. What you will probably find is that not getting vaccinated is not very risky compared with, say, drunk driing or sky diving. Probably would only cost you $1 per month.

My nephew just found out he has Covid. Last week he was telling me it was all a hoax, and he would never take the vaccine.

So what?

My wife had it more than a year ago. It was nothing compared to other flu-like illnesses that she often gets, and passes on to me.

In this case, even though my own immune system was compromised and weakened at the time, I nearly always caught around that time whatever illness she brought home, and there's no way I could avoid being exposed to whatever she had, I didn't get sick at all from it. My own immune system did its job this time; I was exposed to the #CoronaHoax virus, and my immune system, even in its weakened state, fought it off completely.
It is your weakened immune system that probably saved you combined with your age.

I have terminal cancer but have defied the odds and lived an extra 7 years and cos of chemo also have a weakened Immune system. I told my consultant that if I got Covid I'd definitely be a goner as my breathing isn't great now. He completely disagreed and said Covid is a disease never experienced by the human body and thus when it strikes the immune system throws everything it's got at it and goes haywire. All these antibody protection cells form gunge that blocks the lungs and stops you breathing. but a weakened immune system hasn't got enough ammunition to form the gunge in the first place.
He then took my age 65 did a few calculations and said my odds of dying from Covid if I got it was 1.5 in a hundred, but I still got double vaxed.
Covid isn't the flu. Some people get it and show no symptoms for others it's lethal. Your wife was lucky.

His choice, his problem.

No. Because one is about a contagious disease and one is about you being an asshole.

His choice, his problem.

That can all be fixed by having a stupidity rider. Higher premiums if you voluntarily engage in risky behavior. What you will probably find is that not getting vaccinated is not very risky compared with, say, drunk driing or sky diving. Probably would only cost you $1 per month.
How do you guys think we are ever in to get out of this pandemic if not through the vaccines?
It needs over 90% of the population vaccinated or it will be around forever.
In the UK take-up has been very good and it looks like well over 90% will eventually be vaccinated hopefully before Autumn. In the US, however, there has been so much hostility you are not going to reach 90% by as much as 10% to possibly 33% refusing. That means Covid will be infecting those not vaxed forever and continually throwing up more variants. In just 16 months in the UK one variant - the Kent strain is far more contagious but no more lethal. You though are going to risk it throwing up strains forever any one of which could be far more lethal and resistant to the vaccines.
What happens if it throws up a strain that is as lethal as Ebola and kills 90% of anybody infected and is also resistant to the vaccines? That is when you are really in the shit. And if your in the shit it risks every other country including the UK being at risk.

His choice, his problem.

How is a jaywalker going to harm me when he serves me my meal ? Please explain because I obviously havent given this issue sufficient thought.

His choice, his problem.

How is a jaywalker going to harm me when he serves me my meal ? Please explain because I obviously havent given this issue sufficient thought.

Have you been vaccinated against gay jaywalkers?

His choice, his problem.

How do you guys think we are ever in to get out of this pandemic if not through the vaccines?
In the UK take-up has been very good and it looks like well over 90% will eventually be vaccinated hopefully before Autumn. In the US, however, there has been so much hostility you are not going to reach 90% by as much as 10% to possibly 33% refusing. That means Covid will be infecting those not vaxed forever and continually throwing up more variants. In just 16 months in the UK one variant - the Kent strain is far more contagious but no more lethal. You though are going to risk it throwing up strains forever any one of which could be far more lethal and resistant to the vaccines.
What happens if it throws up a strain that is as lethal as Ebola and kills 90% of anybody infected and is also resistant to the vaccines? That is when you are really in the shit. And if your in the shit it risks every other country including the UK being at risk.
Trump said it will all magically go away.

Remember, his word is gospel.

His choice, his problem.

No. Because one is about a contagious disease and one is about you being an asshole.
not fair. maybe his alleged heterosexuality is so fragile that it gets replaced by homosexuality upon contact with a gay waiter.

His choice, his problem.

Maybe some people want the 'pandemic' to go on forever. Fear is an awesome source of motivation.

I have been told that a lot of gops are avoiding the vax so that Pres Biden misses his vaccine target. Being stupid isnt a crime but pandering to it should be.
Yes. I'm sure you have an inside connection to what gop'ers are thinking and their "strategies". :rolleyes:

What do your sources say about the people who died after vaccinating themselves?

Forum List

Back