ANti Vaxer dies of covid - lets down his wife and young family

Its a modern tragedy. People swallow these lies and then - die. he will never see his kids grow up and do great things just because he bought a hoax on the net.
You pretty much have to know that when someone cites RawStory as a source in his OP, that whatever argument he is trying to make, he has already lost before it even had a chance to begin.

Actually, in the United States we have what is called freedom of choice. That means you don't have to do what they little old lady holding the scepter tells you to do.

A point that Tainted Tommy will never get, being inextricably tied to the very same defective and degenerate ideology against which the great men who founded this nation rebelled in order to do so.

My nephew just found out he has Covid. Last week he was telling me it was all a hoax, and he would never take the vaccine.

So what?

My wife had it more than a year ago. It was nothing compared to other flu-like illnesses that she often gets, and passes on to me.

In this case, even though my own immune system was compromised and weakened at the time, I nearly always caught around that time whatever illness she brought home, and there's no way I could avoid being exposed to whatever she had, I didn't get sick at all from it. My own immune system did its job this time; I was exposed to the #CoronaHoax virus, and my immune system, even in its weakened state, fought it off completely.

Bullshit! People who put themselves at risk effect many others and society/ the economy in general. It goes beyond the immediate family as tragic as that is. Interesting that the anti vaxers and those bitch about lockdowns and masks are the same people who seem to be too fucking stupid th see that getting vaxed would mean less restrictions and mandates. Can you explain that?

Everything that you have ever had to say about the #CoronaHoax2021 can be said, much more concisely, as follows…

“Baaaah. Baaaah. Baaaaah.”
SheepWithMasks.jpg

Its a modern tragedy. People swallow these lies and then - die. he will never see his kids grow up and do great things just because he bought a hoax on the net.

What's about 100,000 vaxxers who died of the 'jab'

I swear, it's like being in a movie.

The suffering and dying that follow will be voluntary. Incredible.
And?
And nothing. Magaturds killing themselves to 'own da libz' is no skin off my nose. Carry on.

And?
And nothing. Magaturds killing themselves to 'own da libz' is no skin off my nose. Carry on.
Maybe they're suicidal.

Where do (British) lefties find this stuff? Isn't there enough going on in the world without tracking down and identifying ordinary Americas and researching their e mail history and using their deaths to make a political point? This is freaking creepy. The relatives should be able to sue for slander.

Can you livestream your death celebration party with the rest of the gay homo queer fag trannies

Poor fucking Texas guy. Maybe he went out on his own terms.

What I want to know is why arent all the people in the Middle East, India, and Africa dying by the millions? Seems like the low vaxx rates would equate to huge death tolls.....right?

His choice, his problem.

Motorcycle helmets...same thing.

As long as he (or his estate) pays his medical bills.
The far bigger problem to me is that the longer this virus hangs around, the more variants we get. I'd imagine there's a pretty good chance that we'll see variants that current vaccinations can't handle.

So while these misguided souls are following their orders to be ignorant, delusional, selfish, sociopathic rubes, my greater concern is about far more than them.
I hope we get a shit ton of variants that kill as many as possible. Fucking die!!!

And I will FUCKING KILL anyone who tries to force that shit on me!!!

And?
Maybe they're suicidal.
Anybody who tries to stick me or my family with that shit is definitely suicidal.

His choice, his problem.

The far bigger problem to me is that the longer this virus hangs around, the more variants we get. I'd imagine there's a pretty good chance that we'll see variants that current vaccinations can't handle.

So while these misguided souls are following their orders to be ignorant, delusional, selfish, sociopathic rubes, my greater concern is about far more than them.
I hope we get a shit ton of variants that kill as many as possible. Fucking die!!!

No one is going to force it on you.

We sure wish you would just get over yourselves and get the damn shots before the variants kill us and our loved ones, but all we can do is ask.

His choice, his problem.

Bullshit! People who put themselves at risk effect many others and society/ the economy in general. It goes beyond the immediate family as tragic as that is. Interesting that the anti vaxers and those bitch about lockdowns and masks are the same people who seem to be too fucking stupid th see that getting vaxed would mean less restrictions and mandates. Can you explain that?
Bullshit. If you have been vaccinated, you have nothing to worry about.

His choice, his problem.

We sure wish you would just get over yourselves and get the damn shots before the variants kill us and our loved ones, but all we can do is ask.
Its coming to a point where these anti vax crazies need to be isolated. I dont want to be treated by the unvaxed and neither would I want my kids to be taught by them.

Businesses should put signs up stating that their staff are 100& vaxed.

madness. My heart goes out to his family.

His choice, his problem.

Will his insurance be valid given his choices ?

His choice, his problem.

Its coming to a point where these anti vax crazies need to be isolated. I dont want to be treated by the unvaxed and neither would I want my kids to be taught by them.

Businesses should put signs up stating that their staff are 100& vaxed.

So, like the Japanese Americans during WWII.

Forum List

Back