ANti vax Alabama couple get covid and die.

They brought it on themselves. Stupid people caught up in a cult of idiocy.
I saw the news story before I posted here. Apparently, the couple even posted an anti-vaccination video as if to commemorate their stupidity for all eternity. Their daughter should add a video of her parents lying in their coffins at the end of the previous anti-vaxx video message in the hope of preventing other children from being orphaned.

I saw the news story before I posted here. Apparently, the couple even posted an anti-vaccination video as if to commemorate their stupidity for all eternity. Their daughter should add a video of her parents lying in their coffins at the end of the previous anti-vaxx video message in the hope of preventing other children from being orphaned.
I bet that video gave you fucking ghouls a big woodrow, didn't it?

you people are the stupid ones for gobbling up the MSM propaganda lies--Goebbels would be proud of you hitlerjugend

Their orphaned daughter has set up a go fund me to bury the dumbo duo. Because "freedom" means someone else pays for your funeral.
Ts and Ps.
More Anti-Vax people dropping like flies.
1632001713337.png

They brought it on themselves. Stupid people caught up in a cult of idiocy.

When did you get vaccinated, demonic ghoul? Have you gotten any boosters yet? If not, you're all but UNvaccinated, and in the same category.

But since you're a judgemental Puritan, this won't matter to you.

so you, also, laugh at people dying---
..they would've died of something else anyway
No. I laugh at you. What are you in real life, somebody who hawks vitamins and a diet plan?

I don't actually care about people who outspokenly promote stupid crap and die for it.

"Repent"?

Yes. Because taking pleasure in the deaths of others, especially others who are largely good people but were a little skeptical about a rushed vaccine--is demonic.

You got that? Have I been clear enough.

It's demonic.

One cannot help wondering if the couple would be alive if they had been treated with the highly effective drug Ivermectin, which is widely used outside of the U.S. to successfully treat Covid patients.

Just sayin'.

And given the glee with which the Prog-Commies chortle over every unvaccinated death, it's not a leap to suspect that some of these deaths are actually medical executions for "The Cause".

New Topics

Forum List

Back