Anti-Trump, BLM activist INSIDE THE CAPITOL BUILDING AMID RIOT speaks to Fox News

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Anti-Trump, BLM activist inside Capitol building amid riot speaks to Fox News
'DOCUMENTING' CHAOS?

John Sullivan has previously called for 'revolution' and to 'rip Trump' out of his office...BUT NOW HE CLAIMS HE WAS INSIDE THE CAPITOL BUILDING JUST TO DOCUMENT THE RIOTING AND VIOLENCE...

So now violent foreign-funded Antifa thugs who have called for a 'revolution' and for physical violence against the President are 'JOURNALISTS'? (...actually, that's about right, only backwards....)

WTF?

So now we have not only confirmation but a confession from an ANTIFA member that he was in the Capitol...filming 'Trump supporters'...

(I noticed this (Unarmed?) black Antifa member was not shot in the chest and killed by Capitol police... just saying...)

'DOCUMENTING' CHAOS?

John Sullivan has previously called for 'revolution' and to 'rip Trump' out of his office...BUT NOW HE CLAIMS HE WAS INSIDE THE CAPITOL BUILDING JUST TO DOCUMENT THE RIOTING AND VIOLENCE...

So now violent foreign-funded Antifa thugs who have called for a 'revolution' and for physical violence against the President are 'JOURNALISTS'? (...actually, that's about right, only backwards....)

WTF?

So now we have not only confirmation but a confession from an ANTIFA member that he was in the Capitol...filming 'Trump supporters'...

(I noticed this (Unarmed?) black Antifa member was not shot in the chest and killed by Capitol police... just saying...)

Did he hit a cop in the head with a fire extinguisher and kill him?

'DOCUMENTING' CHAOS?

WTF?

Did he hit a cop in the head with a fire extinguisher and kill him?
who actually did that? whoever it was prosecute and go through the system with it.

as we should ANY PERSON WHO COMMITTS VIOLENCE AGAINST ANOTHER.

The TRUTH is starting to come out:

Capitol rioter Richard Barnett who put feet up on Pelosi's ...

WAS SEEN / PHOTOGRAPHED OUTSIDE THE CAPITOL RIGHT BEFORE THE VIOLENCE BEGAN WITH NANCY PELOSI'S SON-IN-LAW!

DESPITE FAKE NEWS MEDIA'S ATTEMPT TO DENY IT AND CLAIM THIS IS NOT TRUE, THIS SHIT WAS STAGED TO DESTROYTRUMP AND TRUMP SUPPORTERS!

'DOCUMENTING' CHAOS?

WTF?

What was the point of this post? He said he was there to film. Unless you have video footage of him engaging in violence. I'm sure given the number of "patriots" that were glamming for their 15 minutes of social media fame that day, there should be lotsa video to choose from.

Capitol rioter Richard Barnett who put feet up on Pelosi's ...'s ...

WAS SEEN / PHOTOGRAPHED OUTSIDE THE CAPITOL RIGHT BEFORE THE VIOLENCE BEGAN WITH NANCY PELOSI'S SON-IN-LAW!

DESPITE FAKE NEWS MEDIA'S ATTEMPT TO DENY IT AND CLAIM THIS IS NOT TRUE, THIS SHIT WAS STAGED TO DESTROYTRUMP AND TRUMP SUPPORTERS!

No it wasn't. Again, these people are known. It's not like these are nameless lemmings. They are not Antifa. White supremacists, Bugaloo boys, Proud Boys, militia members, and conspiracy theorists...like this asshole who is trying to claim that he was just looking for the bathroom.

No it wasn't. Again, these people are known. It's not like these are nameless lemmings. They are not Antifa. White supremacists, Bugaloo boys, Proud Boys, militia members, and conspiracy theorists...like this asshole who is trying to claim that he was just looking for the bathroom.

A member of the violent, foreign-funded domestic terrorist group Antifa/BLM - who is recorded in the past calling for violence against the US govt - "burn it all down" - confesses to illegally be in the Capitol during all the violence...

An unidentified individual who later is photographed with his feet up on Nancy Pelosi's desk - is reported to have been with Nancy Pelosi's son-in-law before the violence started...

...and this pathetic post is the best you can do?

Bwuhahahaha......

A member of the violent, foreign-funded domestic terrorist group Antifa/BLM - who is recorded in the past calling for violence against the US govt - "burn it all down" - confesses to illegally be in the Capitol during all the violence...

An unidentified individual who later is photographed with his feet up on Nancy Pelosi's desk - is reported to have been with Nancy Pelosi's son-in-law before the violence started...

...and this pathetic post is the best you can do?

Bwuhahahaha......

Just stop. You're worse than pathetic. Grasping on to any deflection that will excuse the insurrection that occurred on Wednesday. Most of the extreme agitators have been identified and there are warrants out for their arrest. More have been identified as "persons of interest". You do know that people who were just in the Capitol courtyard and not inside are finding out that there are consequences to associating with an attempted overthrow of the US government? Several people have lost their jobs because..surprise, no reputable company wants to be associated with an employee who participates in treason.

What was the point of this post?

I'm sorry - I forgot you were stupid. Let me explain. Antifa has now confessed to be part of the violence and illegal invasion of the Capitol.

Just let me know if you need more explained to you.

No they haven't been. That's been debunked. Stand up, be a man, grow a pair and own it.
You helped make this debacle happen. Don't try and deflect now. :)

Just stop. You're worse than pathetic.
Pleas to stop, false accusations, and zero evidence to debunk as usual.

Believe it or not I am HOPING one of you deranged snowflakes can debunk all of this, but - as usual - all I have seen so far are weak ass attempts to attack sources, personal insults and attacks, and absolutely ZERO evidence to do so.

THAT is what is pathetic, snowflake.

Capitol rioter Richard Barnett who put feet up on Pelosi's ...'s ...

you do realize the article you reference debunks they are "together" don't you?

" A photo of Vos outside of the Capitol with one of the rioters behind him was featured in several false posts claiming Vos was part of an inside job: “Antifa capitol stormer allegedly with Nancy pelosi’s son in law. .Vos. Is that how they got in?” a Facebook user stated. The post had hundreds of shares. "

now - do you have said pic of him outside "together" or was vos reporting on the event and this dude just happened to be in the background.

if we're going to make claims like this, i'd like a bit more than a story debunking it you're using to have me believe it.

if we're going to make claims like this, i'd like a bit more than a story debunking it you're using to have me believe it.
I would, too. Getting such reporting will be extremely hard. As you know, even if it is true the fake news media will either ignore it or do their best to claim it is false. Getting the REAL truth these days has become harder and harder - it takes individuals to keep digging and fighting for the truth themselves, which I will continue to do. Whatever I find, even if the claim is bogus, I will post. I'd appreciate others doing so as well - evidence, not opinion and emotion.

Which is it, is he BLM or ANTIFA?

Talk about lazy, you didn't even read the headline, let alone the actual article...

Doesn't really matter, though. Both foreign-funded domestic terrorist groups are supported, funded, and defended by the Democrats.

Capitol rioter Richard Barnett who put feet up on Pelosi's ...'s ...'s ...'s ...

Lol.
I love you media slurpers and your boogie men.
White supremacists? Where are all these white supremacists and all the destruction they are doing?
“Boogaloo boys”... lol. This is beyond comical. You fucking dopes take an internet meme and run with it as if it’s real. Ducking boogaloo boys, my God you sound so stupid is incredible. Maybe you should be on the lookout for Elmer Fudd. After all, he carried a gun and seemed violent (hunting), you should piss your pants over the possibility Elmer Fudd will team up with “the boogaloo boys” and take down the entire country whole simulataneously hunting all the waskaly wabbits!
Proud boys... relatively small group who shows up to protest and who is willing to throw down the dukes with Antifa... and they are some grave threat.
Let me know when “the proud boys” start attacking people wearing biden hats or start burning down buildings/cars. Oh wait, no one actually wears Biden hats. That’s probably the reason for the absence of attacks on innocent people.

Last edited:
Just stop. You're worse than pathetic.
Pleas to stop, false accusations, and zero evidence to debunk as usual.

Believe it or not I am HOPING one of you deranged snowflakes can debunk all of this, but - as usual - all I have seen so far are weak ass attempts to attack sources, personal insults and attacks, and absolutely ZERO evidence to do so.

THAT is what is pathetic, snowflake.
No no. Someone on the internet said “DEBONKED!”, therefore it has been DEBONKED and you’re wrong.
That’s how debonking works.

Capitol rioter Richard Barnett who put feet up on Pelosi's ...'s ...'s ...'s ...'s ...'s ...'s ...'s ...

Lol.
I love you media slippers and your boogie men.
White supremacists? Where are all these white supremacists and all the destruction they are doing?
“Boogaloo boys”... lol. This is beyond comical. You fucking dopes take an internet meme and run with it as if it’s real. Ducking boogaloo boys, my God you sound so stupid is incredible. Maybe you should be on the lookout for Elmer Fudd. After all, he carried a gun and seemed violent (hunting), you should piss your pants over the possibility Elmer Fudd will team up with “the boogaloo boys” and take down the entire country whole simulataneously hunting all the waskaly wabbits!
Proud boys... relatively small group who shows up to protest and who is willing to throw down the dukes with Antifa... and they are some grave threat.
Let me know when “the proud boys” start attacking people wearing biden hats or start burning down buildings/cars. Oh wait, no one actually wears Biden hats. That’s probably the reason for the absence of attacks on innocent people.

They were all there Slinky. C'mon!! Own it! :)

New Topics

Forum List

Back