Looks like I was right....

Blaine Sweeter

Diamond Member
Jul 26, 2019
It just seemed like the Capitol Police were a little too complicit with Trump's zombies.

Capitol Police rejected offers of federal help to quell mob

I saw the clashes with the rioters in the building and at the fences, too.
These officers were trying to do the righ thing and obviously not aware that their captain had declined back up.

These officers were trying to do the righ thing and obviously not aware that their captain had declined back up.

Part two of this plot. After Trump got rid of the Sec of Def, his acting Sec of Def was now the only one who had the authority to deploy the national guard into Washington DC. The mayor has no authority to use federal troops.

And when the Governor of Maryland reached out to the Sec of Def for permission to send his national guard into Washington DC, he got no response back.

It took the Sec of the Army to give the O.K., but the Sec of the Army doesn't directly have that authority.

So there could have been a secondary fix to keep the national guard from coming to the rescue.

It just seemed like the Capitol Police were a little too complicit with Trump's zombies.

Complicity is on many minds. Heads are gonna roll.

The lettuce tray broke at walmart yesterday, Heads rolled.

Part two of this plot. After Trump got rid of the Sec of Def, his acting Sec of Def was now the only one who had the authority to deploy the national guard into Washington DC. The mayor has no authority to use federal troops.

And when the Governor of Maryland reached out to the Sec of Def for permission to send his national guard into Washington DC, he got no response back.

It took the Sec of the Army to give the O.K., but the Sec of the Army doesn't directly have that authority.

So there could have been a secondary fix to keep the national guard from coming to the rescue.
As much as I hate to admit it Mike Pence gets some credit for that as well.

DC wanted full control to allow things to get out of hand....for political reasons.

Just like we have seen all summer in 2020.

Next.

I said a year ago that while I didn't care for Pence, he was a far cry better than that Traitor and terrorist Rump.

I said a year ago that while I didn't care for Pence, he was a far cry better than that Traitor and terrorist Rump.
No one cares what you traitors said a year ago or ten years ago.

DC wanted full control to allow things to get out of hand....for political reasons.

Next.
The Mayor of DC has no power to deploy the national guard, or to exclude the national guard. Federal forces are not under the mayors control. As was seen when federal forces were deployed to clear out the protesters in Lafayette park.

Can someone please give Mike some attention? By his trolling it looks like he could really use some.

Lame. And you Trump zombies are getting lamer and more irrelevant with every day that passes.

Lame. And you Trump zombies are getting lamer and more irrelevant with every day that passes.
cry baby.jpg

Pence at least has government experience. He knows the limits of power, and the limits of the law.

Trump has no clue, which makes him very dangerous. Trump asked why do we have nuclear weapons if we can't we use them?

a foreign policy expert on the international level went to advise Donald Trump. And three times [Trump] asked about the use of nuclear weapons. Three times he asked at one point if we had them why can’t we use them,”

Next.
The Mayor of DC has no power to deploy the national guard, or to exclude the national guard. Federal forces are not under the mayors control. As was seen when federal forces were deployed to clear out the protesters in Lafayette park.

Don't break yer arm patting yer back. Had the National Guard been put into place sooner things would have been very different. But, unlike the States, DC is at the beckon call of the President for the Federal Forces and that includes the National Guard. That Traitor and Terrorist Rump had to be coerced into it and it took him way too much time. Sounds like a change to the laws in DC needs to be done.

Next.

You mean TRUMP wanted things to get out of hand.
The mayor of DC is powerless when it comes to federal affairs, idiot.

Oregon, Washington and California rejected the feds offer to quell their riots, so those states were complicit with Antifa?

You left and right nut jobs need to stop the stupid nonsense.

Nancy WANTED the staged false flag riots

Forum List

Back