Anti Muslim Hysteria in the School. Parents Prefer Ignorance to Learning

Religions don't belong in school. Muslim, Christian etc. Doesn't matter. Kids should be learning facts and skills. Not this mythical bullshit.
Eh. I get more offended when religion is mixed with my government than with my education.
:rofl:
Keep-Your-Government-Hands-Off-My-Medicare.png
politicans like mike pence who use their extremist religious views t
Religions don't belong in school. Muslim, Christian etc. Doesn't matter. Kids should be learning facts and skills. ...

Kids learn facts about religions, cultures, peoples, history, etc.
Facts about religion.. You mean the violence and destruction it causes?
guns don't kill people, people do, right?
it's not religion- it's peoples distorted perception of it's teachings that cause violence.
Any religion in it's extreme is dangerous.
Religion shouldn't be taught in school. Kids should learn facts and skills. If they want to hear fairy tales, maybe their parents can read to them before bed.
Exactly why dems don't want money for the public school system being funneled into private schools. But please do, continue... lmao
What the fuck? Is that some sort of gotcha?

Religions don't belong in school. Muslim, Christian etc. Doesn't matter. Kids should be learning facts and skills. ...

Facts, not your bigoted hatred of it.
What facts are there to religion?
When and where it started, who started it, basic principles, most believe in gods/god, how they worship, traditions that come along with it, the history of religion.. geez, there's just so much.. its like one could teach a whole subject on it!
They don't need to know that fucking bullshit. Do you think they also should learn how to pull a rabbit out of a hat?
Religion cant be taught without bias. When they speak of who started islam, do you think they speak of the bigotry, intolerance, perversion and hatred? Or just good things like god loves you, so smile?

Eh. I get more offended when religion is mixed with my government than with my education.
:rofl:
Keep-Your-Government-Hands-Off-My-Medicare.png
it's not religion- it's peoples distorted perception of it's teachings that cause violence.
Religion shouldn't be taught in school. Kids should learn facts and skills. If they want to hear fairy tales, maybe their parents can read to them before bed.
Exactly why dems don't want money for the public school system being funneled into private schools. But please do, continue... lmao
Just pointing out that sometimes dems have good ideas too. Like keeping devos grubbing fingers off public school dollars....
For someone with such issues about religion it is extremely surprising you could back a ticket with mike pence on it. Counterproductive?

When and where it started, who started it, basic principles, most believe in gods/god, how they worship, traditions that come along with it, the history of religion.. geez, there's just so much.. its like one could teach a whole subject on it!
They don't need to know that fucking bullshit. Do you think they also should learn how to pull a rabbit out of a hat?
Religion cant be taught without bias. When they speak of who started islam, do you think they speak of the bigotry, intolerance, perversion and hatred? Or just good things like god loves you, so smile?
I think they do need to know about other cultures. Rabbit out of a hat is magic, I understand the reference but you and I both know, whether it is right or wrong, religions play a huge role in people's cultural makeup. Religions should be taught without biased, and on an age appropriate level. In college kids should certainly learn the downfalls of religion, it's negative effects, its misinterpretations, its bigotry and violence.

Typical 'liberal' incapable of even thinking outside its own prejudice and hatred.

Just pointing out that sometimes dems have good ideas too. Like keeping devos grubbing fingers off public school dollars....
For someone with such issues about religion it is extremely surprising you could back a ticket with mike pence on it. Counterproductive?
I never have liked mike pence. And I didn't vote for trump. I didn't really want him to be president. I just wanted Clinton to lose.
Everyone has good ideas every once in a while. I just don't like the way the party is run. It is also filled with nut jobs. Same with the right. I just give the left more hell because they have let me down the most.

Typical 'liberal' incapable of even thinking outside its own prejudice and hatred.
sheer fucking genius.

Dumbfuck.

sheer fucking genius.

Dumbfuck.
Who me?! All I have said is that religion should be talked about .. I went to a catholic school and was taught the basics of all main religions. That's how it should be. If you are like TN over here and shrivel at the sign of the cross, go to public school! Keep religion out of public school, I agree.

I think they do need to know about other cultures. Rabbit out of a hat is magic, I understand the reference but you and I both know, whether it is right or wrong, religions play a huge role in people's cultural makeup. Religions should be taught without biased, and on an age appropriate level. In college kids should certainly learn the downfalls of religion, it's negative effects, its misinterpretations, its bigotry and violence.
I think they do need to know about other cultures.
Well, sure. At a certain age. If they want to learn about that shit, go to college. Public school should be basic. Math, English, History, literacy and skills. If they want to teach about religious history, fine. But that would pretty much only include violence unless you indoctrinate them with beliefs and faith. THATS what I am against.

sheer fucking genius.

Dumbfuck.
Who me?! All I have said is that religion should be talked about .. I went to a catholic school and was taught the basics of all main religions. That's how it should be. If you are like TN over here and shrivel at the sign of the cross, go to public school! Keep religion out of public school, I agree.
That was obviously directed at unkotare

sheer fucking genius.

Dumbfuck.
That was obviously directed at unkotare
Sorry, I'm still claiming new! lol

You just keep posting ignorance and hatred, like a typical democrat.

See, that's what has me confused. TN is posting like a typical republican and Unkotare keeps calling him a dem or lib lol. Unkotare, add to the convo or stop posting. You are adding nothing. You are actually taking away from the conversation.

ignorance and hatred? Because I don't agree with indoctrination and think religion should be separate from government? You rationalize like an idiot.

See, that's what has me confused. TN is posting like a typical republican and Unkotare keeps calling him a dem or lib lol. Unkotare, add to the convo or stop posting. You are adding nothing. You are actually taking away from the conversation.
typical republicans don't want religion in schools? Lol

ignorance and hatred? Because I don't agree with indoctrination and think religion should be separate from government? You rationalize like an idiot.
Religion should be separate from government. But keeping religion separate from education breeds misunderstanding, fear, and intolerance.

typical republicans hate islam because they never took the time to learn about it. Your inability to recognize the differences between muslims and extremists is typical of the republican party and their perpetuation of islamophobia.

Religion should be separate from government. But keeping religion separate from education breeds misunderstanding, fear, and intolerance.
education IS the government unless you go to private school or do home schooling.

typical republicans hate islam because they never took the time to learn about it. Your inability to recognize the differences between muslims and extremists is typical of the republican party and their perpetuation of islamophobia.
I understand the difference. In fact, where have I even implied anything else? I dont want ANY religion being taught.

education IS the government unless you go to private school or do home schooling.
an arm of it, I guess. I want religion seperated from our legislation.

Forum List

Back