Anti Muslim Hysteria in the School. Parents Prefer Ignorance to Learning

They don't need to know that fucking bullshit. Do you think they also should learn how to pull a rabbit out of a hat?
Religion cant be taught without bias. When they speak of who started islam, do you think they speak of the bigotry, intolerance, perversion and hatred? Or just good things like god loves you, so smile?

You just keep posting ignorance and hatred, like a typical democrat.
ignorance and hatred? Because I don't agree with indoctrination and think religion should be separate from government? You rationalize like an idiot.
Religion should be separate from government. But keeping religion separate from education breeds misunderstanding, fear, and intolerance.
education IS the government unless you go to private school or do home schooling.
an arm of it, I guess. I want religion seperated from our legislation.
An arm? Lol ok. I guess we can ignore who sets the standards and pays for it..

bf1.jpg

Too funny!

You just keep posting ignorance and hatred, like a typical democrat.
ignorance and hatred? Because I don't agree with indoctrination and think religion should be separate from government? You rationalize like an idiot.
Religion should be separate from government. But keeping religion separate from education breeds misunderstanding, fear, and intolerance.
education IS the government unless you go to private school or do home schooling.
I am saying when I think "separation of church and state" I don't think- ban kids from learning about the world around them lol.
I think- Geez I hope these folks don't vote in mike pence who will slash my rights as a women because of his extremist religious beliefs.

I am saying when I think "separation of church and state" I don't think- ban kids from learning about the world around them lol.
I think- Geez I hope these folks don't vote in mike pence who will slash my rights as a women because of his extremist religious beliefs.
Yes, that's YOU though. Our public school IS the government. Whether you think that way or not.

Yes, that's YOU though. Our public school IS the government. Whether you think that way or not.
Agreed, I'll give you that. I don't think any certain religion should be taught in public schools. If a religion's basic principles are reviewed to better understand and explore a culture, that is fine. But no religion classes.

No one making you put your kids in a public school....that's the default position.

No one making you put your kids in a public school....that's the default position.
its a stupid position.

its a stupid position.
some families are "made to put their kids in public school" because it is their only option financially.

its a stupid position.
Then don't send your kids to public school...easy peasy.

its a stupid position.
some families are "made to put their kids in public school" because it is their only option financially.
Well, poor family planning if they don't like the default option.

its a stupid position.
I wish it was that easy.. If I could afford it, my kids would be in private school. Sadly, I am like most of the country and cant afford 12K a year for school on top of what I am already paying for public schools.

its a stupid position.
I wish it was that easy.. If I could afford it, my kids would be in private school. Sadly, I am like most of the country and cant afford 12K a year for school on top of what I am already paying for public schools.
Then, if you preferred private school, you should have done better family planning.

its a stupid position.
Then, if you preferred private school, you should have done better family planning.
Perhaps so!
But if everyone did that, private school would be even more expensive and I would probably still be in the same boat.

its a stupid position.
I went through catholic school. I will send my kids to public.

its a stupid position.
I send my kids to public. But I pay a shitload of attention. You best believe I will raise hell over some bullshit.

Facts about religion.. You mean the violence and destruction it causes?

Facts, not your bigoted hatred of it.
What facts are there to religion?

Typical 'liberal' incapable of even thinking outside its own prejudice and hatred.
sheer fucking genius.

Dumbfuck.
Who me?! All I have said is that religion should be talked about .. I went to a catholic school and was taught the basics of all main religions. That's how it should be. If you are like TN over here and shrivel at the sign of the cross, go to public school! Keep religion out of public school, I agree.

Never has been, never will be kept out.

its a stupid position.
I send my kids to public. But I pay a shitload of attention. You best believe I will raise hell over some bullshit.

Just another POS bigot.

its a stupid position.

Just another POS bigot.
If you ever posted substance, I would shit myself. Hell, if you could do something besides ad hominems, you would probably shit yourself.

Facts, not your bigoted hatred of it.
What facts are there to religion?
When and where it started, who started it, basic principles, most believe in gods/god, how they worship, traditions that come along with it, the history of religion.. geez, there's just so much.. its like one could teach a whole subject on it!
They don't need to know that fucking bullshit. Do you think they also should learn how to pull a rabbit out of a hat?
Religion cant be taught without bias. When they speak of who started islam, do you think they speak of the bigotry, intolerance, perversion and hatred? Or just good things like god loves you, so smile?
I think they do need to know about other cultures. Rabbit out of a hat is magic, I understand the reference but you and I both know, whether it is right or wrong, religions play a huge role in people's cultural makeup. Religions should be taught without biased, and on an age appropriate level. In college kids should certainly learn the downfalls of religion, it's negative effects, its misinterpretations, its bigotry and violence.
I think they do need to know about other cultures.
Well, sure. At a certain age. If they want to learn about that shit, go to college. Public school should be basic. Math, English, History, literacy and skills. If they want to teach about religious history, fine. But that would pretty much only include violence unless you indoctrinate them with beliefs and faith. THATS what I am against.

It is taught in History, genius. What you seem to want is your own brand of prejudice and hate in the curriculum, and you are shit out of luck on that one.

Forum List

Back