Anti-maskers. Idiots or sociopaths.

That is a difficult call to make. Maybe they are a little of both. Many anti-maskers from what I hear consider it an infringement of their freedom to be required to wear a mask if they go into some business. But nobody should have the freedom to endanger other people. Also, even an idiot should know that the cases of infection are rising. And that masks help stop the spread of a virus. There are idiots out there who say that a mask does no good. But that goes contrary to what doctors say. That aside, even an idiot should know that a mask works better than no mask at all.

Also, with over 225,000 people already having died from coronavirus so far, only a sociopath wouldn't be concerned by those deaths. I wonder how many of them would actually like to see an older person in their family to die from it. After all, at one time in Italy they had "Inheritance powder" that was going around. Where they would poison somebody with money so they could inherit it.

As for those who do wear masks, how about doing it right. I see many people wearing a mask who don't cover their noses. But your nose and mouth are just two different openings to the same hole. Maybe they are anti-maskers in disguise. Unless you are the type who runs around with your mouth hanging open, you do the vast majority of your breathing through your nose. Maybe they need to pass a law saying the obvious. That your nose must be covered.
Or, maybe just intelligent people with jobs and common sense who realize that wearing a face diaper can make you much sicker than the leftyvirus. How bout that snowflake??

Spoken like a true idiot, or sociopath. Tell me how wearing a mask makes you sicker. In case you can't come up with something, I have heard other idiots say that it raises your blood CO2. Give that BS a try if you can't come up with anything else.
You libbers sure are one way thinkers
Wrong! They they don't think at all. They listen, drool and obey their masters. Like Pavlov's dogs.

Dear OP: The only 100% effective mask that will filter out biological agents, is a USGI M40 or equivalent, of which I keep two handy. Yet another benefit of going to yard sales...

You can pick them up on Ebay for $100-$150 and the C2A1 filters run about $30-$50 apiece. Avoid the older C2 filters and most foreign military-issue masks and filters, unless you like Hexavalent Chromium poisoning and breathing asbestos fibers. Also avoid the older US Army M-17 masks with the filters in the cheeks. They are out of date and leak asbestos fibers.

The newer-manufacture Israeli masks are good, though. I was prepping when prepping wasn't cool.

I wonder how often I have to say it is. A mask works better than no mask. Also, the head of the CDC, Robert Redfield was appointed to the post by Trump. You know, that disgusting example of a president who at one time called the coronavirus a hoax? Even this Trump appointee said that wearing a mask is more effective at stopping the coronavirus than a vaccine would be. I guess there is too much intelligent doctor in him for him to play along with Trump's game of downplaying the virus. Like you and many other idiots-sociopaths around here do.

How do you know that "a mask works better then no mask at all"? Is this like some pseudo-scientific fact you verified through reams of data, or just something you just pulled out of your ass?

Oh, wait: Someone said something you agreed with, so you automatically accepted it as the truth, right?

I have seen scientific test on the news they did as one example. In a darkened room they had a mannequin head wearing various masks. Through which they blew out particles that were illuminated so you could see them. With your own eyes you could see that the masks worked. Maybe not 100%. But FAR better than no mask at all. Now do your trumptard thing and cut down science.

That is a difficult call to make. Maybe they are a little of both. Many anti-maskers from what I hear consider it an infringement of their freedom to be required to wear a mask if they go into some business. But nobody should have the freedom to endanger other people. Also, even an idiot should know that the cases of infection are rising. And that masks help stop the spread of a virus. There are idiots out there who say that a mask does no good. But that goes contrary to what doctors say. That aside, even an idiot should know that a mask works better than no mask at all.

Also, with over 225,000 people already having died from coronavirus so far, only a sociopath wouldn't be concerned by those deaths. I wonder how many of them would actually like to see an older person in their family to die from it. After all, at one time in Italy they had "Inheritance powder" that was going around. Where they would poison somebody with money so they could inherit it.

As for those who do wear masks, how about doing it right. I see many people wearing a mask who don't cover their noses. But your nose and mouth are just two different openings to the same hole. Maybe they are anti-maskers in disguise. Unless you are the type who runs around with your mouth hanging open, you do the vast majority of your breathing through your nose. Maybe they need to pass a law saying the obvious. That your nose must be covered.
Do you see how successful democrats have been, this fucktard is literally ranting about "improper" mask technique!" This cretin is an excellent poster-child for eugenics, whatever its gender, he should be fixed so he may not corrupt the gene pool beyond damage his existence has already imparted to it....:omg:

If only masks stopped stupidity like yours. Instead of spewing your moronic gibberish, tell me something I said that you think isn't true.
:omg: You room temperature IQ'd sub-moron, you cannot produce one single peer reviewed study, not fucking one, which shows cowering mask wearing democrats, are any more protected from wuhan fever than they would be absent the ridiculous political prop! You are an idiot, and a coward, willing to toss out any semblance of your liberty in exchange for illusion of safety, you deserve neither... :fu:

Do you see a douchbag when you look into a mirror? Because I am hearing one. A death toll of nearly 230,000 and rising. Infections rising. Heroic health care workers being pushed to the limit. And all you care about is your pathetic little "freedom" concerning wearing masks. You disgust me. You would probably even disgust your own mother!

People who don't wear masks when requested to are being disrespectful.
No, they are not. Not any more than people being asked to give up their guns refusing to do so.

Besides, it is NOT a request when it is at the end of a barrel.

I think that "dark wind" came out of your ass and you are breathing too much of it. No sane person could compare being asked to wear a mask to being asked to give up their guns.
You're an idiot. No sane person cannot see that the populace is being conditioned to obey the government without question and they get little brown shirt nazis like you to help them.

No, they are not. Not any more than people being asked to give up their guns refusing to do so.

I think that "dark wind" came out of your ass and you are breathing too much of it. No sane person could compare being asked to wear a mask to being asked to give up their guns.
You're an idiot. No sane person cannot see that the populace is being conditioned to obey the government without question and they get little brown shirt nazis like you to help them.

Not really sure if he did a very good job. I don't feel very conditioned, obedient, or compliant, and I still question the OP's sincerity.

Obviously he slept through Marxism 101 in school. :laughing0301:

Over 230,000 dead and rising isn't "conditioning." Over 9 million who have been infected and rising quickly isn't "conditioning." So stop trying to change the subject.

Not really sure if he did a very good job. I don't feel very conditioned, obedient, or compliant, and I still question the OP's sincerity.

You are so brainwashed that you don't even know you're a slave, and you wouldn't care if you did know.

You are so brainwashed that you don't even know you're a slave, and you wouldn't care if you did know.

Typical left wing response.

Fuck off you stupid asswipe.

Yes. It's not like they're being asked to do something really disgusting. Like kiss a copy of the bible, torah or koran.
Or conversing with you.

Over 230,000 dead and rising isn't "conditioning." Over 9 million who have been infected and rising quickly isn't "conditioning." So stop trying to change the subject.
It absolutely IS conditioning since the alleged 230k dead didn't die FROM covid.

Yes. It's not like they're being asked to do something really disgusting. Like kiss a copy of the bible, torah or koran.
Or conversing with you.

Wear a mask. It might help.

It absolutely IS conditioning since the alleged 230k dead didn't die FROM covid.

Try telling that to any of the struggling doctors or nurses working to keep coronavirus patients alive in their ICU units. I'm still having trouble deciding if you are an idiot or a sociopath.

Try telling that to any of the struggling doctors or nurses working to keep coronavirus patients alive in their ICU units. I'm still having trouble deciding if you are an idiot or a sociopath.
Okay, and I'll also tell them that their efforts for keeping cancer patients alive isn't helping either.

You see, the idiot here is you. They are going to be frustrated no matter who is dying and no matter what is killing them. To push a narrative that covid 19 is somehow anymore dangerous or that the numbers of reported deaths somehow reflects upon them is the very hight of a total fucking moron. Pleased to meet you, total fucking moron.

Okay, and I'll also tell them that their efforts for keeping cancer patients alive isn't helping either.

You see, the idiot here is you. They are going to be frustrated no matter who is dying and no matter what is killing them. To push a narrative that covid 19 is somehow anymore dangerous or that the numbers of reported deaths somehow reflects upon them is the very hight of a total fucking moron. Pleased to meet you, total fucking moron.

Thanks for helping me reach a decision. You aren't either or. You are both an idiot and sociopath.

Some doctors, like the tremendous Dr. Stella Immanuel, haven't lost a single patient to the Chinese virus. Maybe these doctors need to listen to her.

Some doctors, like the tremendous Dr. Stella Immanuel, haven't lost a single patient to the Chinese virus. Maybe these doctors need to listen to her.

Never heard of her. If she even exists, does she discourage the wearing of masks too? Next, there is no magic bullet that can keep somebody with cornavirus alive. If there were, other doctors would be using it.

Or conversing with you.

Wear a mask. It might help.

Put one on you ass. It will really help.

All the hospital workers that i know don't have any covid patients in their hospitals. They have pneumonia, overdoses, cancer etc. But everyone dies of covid. Even the vehicle accidents die of covid. It's better than it was when the hospital was empty. Better than when we were told about sick people in hospital corridors when the truth was doctors and nurses were being fired because the hospital was going broke.

I sincerely hope that someday someone writes the truth of what was done to us because democrats wanted to win an election.

Unfortunately, the Mcdonald Triad doesn't include mask covering.

Forum List

Back