Anti-maskers. Idiots or sociopaths.

overall

Reaction score
That is a difficult call to make. Maybe they are a little of both. Many anti-maskers from what I hear consider it an infringement of their freedom to be required to wear a mask if they go into some business. But nobody should have the freedom to endanger other people. Also, even an idiot should know that the cases of infection are rising. And that masks help stop the spread of a virus. There are idiots out there who say that a mask does no good. But that goes contrary to what doctors say. That aside, even an idiot should know that a mask works better than no mask at all.

Also, with over 225,000 people already having died from coronavirus so far, only a sociopath wouldn't be concerned by those deaths. I wonder how many of them would actually like to see an older person in their family to die from it. After all, at one time in Italy they had "Inheritance powder" that was going around. Where they would poison somebody with money so they could inherit it.

As for those who do wear masks, how about doing it right. I see many people wearing a mask who don't cover their noses. But your nose and mouth are just two different openings to the same hole. Maybe they are anti-maskers in disguise. Unless you are the type who runs around with your mouth hanging open, you do the vast majority of your breathing through your nose. Maybe they need to pass a law saying the obvious. That your nose must be covered.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Reaction score
Masks do not prevent the virus. Social distancing must still be used whether or not one wears a mask.

Most lefty idiots think wearing a stupid surgical or homemade cloth mask makes them immune, so you often see them in close proximity to others while wearing one of these worthless masks.

The only mask that helps stop the virus is the N95 respirator, which is being rationed only for health care workers and the CDC says the public shouldn’t wear.

Polishprince

Platinum Member
Reaction score
A lot of people have the opinion that masks don't save anyone's life. after all, viruses are really tiny and can sail right through a cloth mask.

I would suggest that if people were serious, they'd wear plastic masks. that fit tightly over the head

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I've been to hundreds of garages sales, yard sales, estate sales, convenience stores, grocery stores, several Walmarts, several gun shows and one Trump rally. Most of the places I went were packed with people, and I seldom ever wore a mask, except in places that required it.

Now think about that mask you're wearing: Who made it? Where did it come from? What's the material made of? Does the material have dyes, synthetic fibers, or other compounds you're breathing into your lungs? Are you constantly breathing in the same shit you're breathing into your mask?

Your mask will probably kill you long before the Shanghai Shivers does.

Dick Foster

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The People's Republic of the Californicated
That is a difficult call to make. Maybe they are a little of both. Many anti-maskers from what I hear consider it an infringement of their freedom to be required to wear a mask if they go into some business. But nobody should have the freedom to endanger other people. Also, even an idiot should know that the cases of infection are rising. And that masks help stop the spread of a virus. There are idiots out there who say that a mask does no good. But that goes contrary to what doctors say. That aside, even an idiot should know that a mask works better than no mask at all.

Also, with over 225,000 people already having died from coronavirus so far, only a sociopath wouldn't be concerned by those deaths. I wonder how many of them would actually like to see an older person in their family to die from it. After all, at one time in Italy they had "Inheritance powder" that was going around. Where they would poison somebody with money so they could inherit it.

As for those who do wear masks, how about doing it right. I see many people wearing a mask who don't cover their noses. But your nose and mouth are just two different openings to the same hole. Maybe they are anti-maskers in disguise. Unless you are the type who runs around with your mouth hanging open, you do the vast majority of your breathing through your nose. Maybe they need to pass a law saying the obvious. That your nose must be covered.
Moron! I think maybe you shoud be required to smoke cigarettes whenever you're in public.

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
Masks do not prevent the virus. Social distancing must still be used whether or not one wears a mask.

Most lefty idiots think wearing a stupid surgical or homemade cloth mask makes them immune, so you often see them in close proximity to others while wearing one of these worthless masks.

The only mask that helps stop the virus is the N95 respirator, which is being rationed only for health care workers and the CDC says the public shouldn’t wear.
N95 doesn't stop pathogens....Its packaging even says so.

Indeependent

Diamond Member
Reaction score

People who don't wear masks when requested to are being disrespectful.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Reaction score

N95 doesn't stop pathogens....Its packaging even says so.
Correct, no mask fully prevents it. The best it does is lessen viral load to spew out.

jbrownson0831

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Or, maybe just intelligent people with jobs and common sense who realize that wearing a face diaper can make you much sicker than the leftyvirus. How bout that snowflake??

johngaltshrugged

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Masks don't work to stop the spread of an airborne viral infection. That is a fact that has been proven for decades.
You sheople will listen to any idiot if they put on a lab coat & lecture you.

Dick Foster

Platinum Member
Reaction score

People who don't wear masks when requested to are being disrespectful.
People who wear masks just because they're told to when they know masks are even likely useless are simple minded FOOLS.

Death-Ninja

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Do you see how successful democrats have been, this fucktard is literally ranting about "improper" mask technique!" This cretin is an excellent poster-child for eugenics, whatever its gender, he should be fixed so he may not corrupt the gene pool beyond damage his existence has already imparted to it....:omg:

DemonRat Hater

Gold Member
Reaction score
OP is most definitely one of those people who sit in a car (all by themselves) with a mask and face shield on.

Then when they go home, they change their mask and wash their face shield and burn their clothes

Dick Foster

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Masks don't work to stop the spread of an airborne viral infection. That is a fact that has been proven for decades.
You sheople will listen to any idiot if they put on a lab coat & lecture you.
Don't forget the part about being told what they want to hear. It's important to maintain their illusions and delusions. You know and I know that Santa claus, the tooth fairy and the easter bunny aren't real but they just don't want to hear it.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Reaction score
In Europe they wear masks. Why are they locking down again?
Because “flatten the curve” was a lie. This is about permanent control over people and taking away rights. I guarantee the left will try to withhold any vaccine or useful therapy medications.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List