Anti-Facebook Agitators See Their Moment Under Biden

Finally, I believe in competition. Capitalism that isn't properly regulated creates monopolies. Monopolies are very bad for the economy. It destroys competition, innovation and development. It creates a small group of very rich and powerful people. Which destroys democracy, free market capitalism and the economy
The main question what 'properly regulated' would mean. And who should regulate and define what is a monopoly and what is not? Government, I suppose. But too much of government also means destroying democracy, free market capitalism and the economy.
So make your choice.
People want to destroy Microsoft, to destroy Facebook. But where are to alternatives to them?

Why do you need an alternative?
Did you do a computer course of fncceo?
I’m not the one obsessed with Facebook, you seem to need an alternative, very strange, why do you need an alternative?
I get a lot of news from other countries that I wouldn´t get without Facebook, for example.

Finally, I believe in competition. Capitalism that isn't properly regulated creates monopolies. Monopolies are very bad for the economy. It destroys competition, innovation and development. It creates a small group of very rich and powerful people. Which destroys democracy, free market capitalism and the economy
The main question what 'properly regulated' would mean. And who should regulate and define what is a monopoly and what is not? Government, I suppose. But too much of government also means destroying democracy, free market capitalism and the economy.
So make your choice.
People want to destroy Microsoft, to destroy Facebook. But where are to alternatives to them?

I’m not the one obsessed with Facebook, you seem to need an alternative, very strange, why do you need an alternative?
I get a lot of news from other countries that I wouldn´t get without Facebook, for example.
I really don`t have a dog in this fight not being a fb person but if you seek news from other countries it certainly isn`t hard to find.

So make your choice.

I really don`t have a dog in this fight not being a fb person but if you seek news from other countries it certainly isn`t hard to find.
You can´t trust the majority of media outlets when it comes to certain countries. Or they are focusing on something special, like military for example. I get news from other people posting news on Facebook. People on the ground.

So make your choice.

inh
I can get a lot of news from all over world and I don’t need Facebook. I think you are making up BS to justify your love of sticking you nose is others business.

So make your choice.

inh
I can get a lot of news from all over world and I don’t need Facebook. I think you are making up BS to justify your love of sticking you nose is others business.
Balderdash. Facebook ist just a huge USMB. Fuck off if you don´t like it.

Forum List

Back