Anti-Facebook Agitators See Their Moment Under Biden

Finally, I believe in competition. Capitalism that isn't properly regulated creates monopolies. Monopolies are very bad for the economy. It destroys competition, innovation and development. It creates a small group of very rich and powerful people. Which destroys democracy, free market capitalism and the economy
The main question what 'properly regulated' would mean. And who should regulate and define what is a monopoly and what is not? Government, I suppose. But too much of government also means destroying democracy, free market capitalism and the economy.
So make your choice.
People want to destroy Microsoft, to destroy Facebook. But where are to alternatives to them?

Facebook is a gate to the world. Don´t take it away. And if you value privacy, you cannot go on line.

Facebook is nothing but a propaganda tool and an ad driver. I left them a long time ago and never looked back. Nice not having any drama.
If you don´t have shits reporting you, everything is fine.

They use A.I now which is worse.
They just could apply a simple word filter. They do, but not for opinions.

The problem in what they are doing now is censoring any opinion that goes against there agenda. Which is why people are pissed off at the tech giants. Censorship leads to tyranny.
That is not true. If Trumps cannot control themselves and start to post racist shit, and they can´t, their group will be exterminated. I was in a Trump group for years. It has been deleted after racist posts started to take over. Vast bullshit has been posted there before, but Facebook didn´t care. Only after racist stuff appeared, the group disappeared.

Facebook is a gate to the world. Don´t take it away. And if you value privacy, you cannot go on line.

Facebook is nothing but a propaganda tool and an ad driver. I left them a long time ago and never looked back. Nice not having any drama.

The problem in what they are doing now is censoring any opinion that goes against there agenda. Which is why people are pissed off at the tech giants. Censorship leads to tyranny.
That is not true. If Trumps cannot control themselves and start to post racist shit, and they can´t, their group will be exterminated. I was in a Trump group for years. It has been deleted after racist posts started to take over. Vast bullshit has been posted there before, but Facebook didn´t care. Only after racist stuff appeared, the group disappeared.

I have gotten banned for posting Covid information. Nothing to do with Trump. Many of the doctors are pissed. Why do you people think everything has to do with Trump? :D

Who are you's going to pick on if Trump isn't president anymore? I am sure it won't be Biden? You's will still be blaming everything on Trump 10 years from now.:auiqs.jpg:Just ridiculous.

I have gotten banned for posting Covid information. Nothing to do with Trump. Many of the doctors are pissed. Why do you people think everything has to do with Trump? :D

Who are you's going to pick on if Trump isn't president anymore? I am sure it won't be Biden? You's will still be blaming everything on Trump 10 years from now.:auiqs.jpg:Just ridiculous.
Depends on Biden.
So you posted Covid "Information"? Where did you get it from? zombiewoodproductions blogspot?

You sure seem awfully concerned about something you say you aren't interested in.

The lies, conspiracy theories and all the rest that are happening on Facebook do concern me.

russia had a disinformation campaign on social media in the 2016 election and the 2020 elections.

I don't believe that other nations should have any influence on our elections or our politics.
Agreed.

But subjecting social media to government regulation isn’t the answer.

I have believed that Facebook and other social media companies should be regulated

Why? It would just mean more leftist hacks employed by the federal government who would then use social media to advance the party. No thanks.
And here’s an example of the idiocy, misinformation, and lies propagated by the right via social media.

Depends on Biden.
So you posted Covid "Information"? Where did you get it from? zombiewoodproductions blogspot?

The Covid cult are like a bunch of zombies aren't they? :auiqs.jpg:

Biden has been a parasite for 47 years so you won't get much out of him but sucking the life out of the US.

I have believed that Facebook and other social media companies should be regulated

Why? It would just mean more leftist hacks employed by the federal government who would then use social media to advance the party. No thanks.
And here’s an example of the idiocy, misinformation, and lies propagated by the right via social media.

Oh but the left only tells truth??:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:The fact is they are both wings of the same bird.

So you want the government managing all social media too? Is there anything you don't want the government to manage?

Depends on Biden.

Biden has been a parasite for 47 years so you won't get much out of him but sucking the life out of the US.
Feel free us to provide us with your Covid information, then.

Depends on Biden.

This is not a thread about Covid. I am sure if you looked around on here you can find some things I have posted on it in other threads.

So you want the government managing all social media too? Is there anything you don't want the government to manage?

The government such as DARPA created social media dingleberry. :D

Depends on Biden.

This is not a thread about Covid. I am sure if you looked around on here you can find some things I have posted on it in other threads.
We don´t have a general Covid Thread.

Depends on Biden.

Well, do your own research then. It don't take much to figure it out.

Depends on Biden.

Well, do your own research then. It don't take much to figure it out.
Too lazy, point at where to find it.

You sure seem awfully concerned about something you say you aren't interested in.

The lies, conspiracy theories and all the rest that are happening on Facebook do concern me.

russia had a disinformation campaign on social media in the 2016 election and the 2020 elections.

I don't believe that other nations should have any influence on our elections or our politics.
Agreed.

All they have to do is break it up by nation and keep it separate.

Which is very easy to do and won't really change much except help to keep other nations from influencing our elections and government and help lower the lies and conspiracy nonsense being spread around America.

That's exactly what the anti trust laws are for. To keep business from becoming a monopoly and having way too much power.

Agreed.

All they have to do is break it up by nation and keep it separate.

Which is very easy to do and won't really change much except help to keep other nations from influencing our elections and government and help lower the lies and conspiracy nonsense being spread around America.

That's exactly what the anti trust laws are for. To keep business from becoming a monopoly and having way too much power.

How were our elections influenced?

Finally, I believe in competition. Capitalism that isn't properly regulated creates monopolies. Monopolies are very bad for the economy. It destroys competition, innovation and development. It creates a small group of very rich and powerful people. Which destroys democracy, free market capitalism and the economy
The main question what 'properly regulated' would mean. And who should regulate and define what is a monopoly and what is not? Government, I suppose. But too much of government also means destroying democracy, free market capitalism and the economy.
So make your choice.
People want to destroy Microsoft, to destroy Facebook. But where are to alternatives to them?

Why do you need an alternative?

Last edited:
So make your choice.

Did you do a computer course of fncceo?

So make your choice.

Did you do a computer course of fncceo?
I’m not the one obsessed with Facebook, you seem to need an alternative, very strange, why do you need an alternative?

Forum List

Back