Anti Body Cocktail Given To Trump Is Controversial, But Not Only Because It Is Still Under Trial

So the IDSA now has a problem, since we have linked Fauci’s COVID-19 mutation to Ebola. What does the IDSA have to say about the Palm Trial and REGN-EB3?

Where do you think embryonic stem cells come from?
Look how clever, you don't know so you want me to answer for you...anything to hide the proper context eh?[ or more likely you just don't know]
... if they came from placenta then there is nothing at all hypocritical about it, the pro-life movement advocates using placenta in practicing stem-cell research [while you pretend that it makes abortion necessary]
...so now, where did they come from?...keep in mind that I lean left on choice, its just not a deal breaker for me anymore, the right has made serious efforts on the abortion issue while the left has made arguments just like yours.

Look how clever, you don't know so you want me to answer for you...anything to hide the proper context eh?[ or more likely you just don't know]
... if they came from placenta then there is nothing at all hypocritical about it, the pro-life movement advocates using placenta in practicing stem-cell research [while you pretend that it makes abortion necessary]
...so now, where did they come from?...keep in mind that I lean left on choice, its just not a deal breaker for me anymore, the right has made serious efforts on the abortion issue while the left has made arguments just like yours.

Where do the embryos come from to create stem cell lines?​

All the human embryonic stem cell lines currently in use come from four to five day-old embryos left over from in vitro fertilization (IVF) procedures. In IVF, researchers mix a man's sperm and a woman's eggs together in a lab dish. Some of those eggs will become fertilized. At about five days the egg has divided to become a hollow ball of roughly 100 cells called a blastocyst which is smaller than the size of the dot over an “i”. It is these very early embryos that are implanted into the woman in the hopes that she becomes pregnant.

Each cycle of IVF can produce many blastocysts, some of which are implanted into the woman. The rest are stored in the IVF clinic freezer. After a successful implantation, they must decide what to do with any remaining embryos. There are a few options:

• Continue to paying to store the embryos
  • Defrost the embryos, which destroys them.
  • Donate the embryos for adoption (this option is rarely taken).
  • Choose to donate the frozen embryos for research. These donated embryos are the source of human embryonic stem cell lines.

Where do the embryos come from to create stem cell lines?​

All the human embryonic stem cell lines currently in use come from four to five day-old embryos left over from in vitro fertilization (IVF) procedures. In IVF, researchers mix a man's sperm and a woman's eggs together in a lab dish. Some of those eggs will become fertilized. At about five days the egg has divided to become a hollow ball of roughly 100 cells called a blastocyst which is smaller than the size of the dot over an “i”. It is these very early embryos that are implanted into the woman in the hopes that she becomes pregnant.

Each cycle of IVF can produce many blastocysts, some of which are implanted into the woman. The rest are stored in the IVF clinic freezer. After a successful implantation, they must decide what to do with any remaining embryos. There are a few options:

• Continue to paying to store the embryos
  • Defrost the embryos, which destroys them.
  • Donate the embryos for adoption (this option is rarely taken).
  • Choose to donate the frozen embryos for research. These donated embryos are the source of human embryonic stem cell lines.

Choose to donate the frozen embryos for research. These donated embryos are the source of human embryonic stem cell lines.
So if it didn't come from abortion where is the hypocrisy? you actually shot down your claim...and what is meant by "currently in use"? what was previously used? perhaps that is why you are confused about the hypocrisy?!.
btw I asked "YOU" where they came from because I knew you didn't know, copy/cut and paste the answer doesn't fully satisfy "your" obligation in the request

Yep, leading us right off a cliff into an economic and public health abyss.

120974815_10158199077987800_2593595627081432470_n.jpg
Trump hasnt led you anywhere near the abyss you are in......

Forum List

Back