Another Young Athlete Dies Suddenly, Leaves Behind Hurting Family & Friends

He was when he first told people to get vaccinated. He was when the drug companies initially raked in the money.

But yeah, you are doing your best to show it is political. You are failing at your intended argument but...........yeah, it's political with you.
stay up to date with yours....for your own ggod ya know........Govts all over the world mandated it right down to the local level,,,but hey not political at all

Conspiracy ya say.....
24 in a few months according to a Berlin News site....thats just EU......

Conspiracy ya say.....

Well that's that. If you are a European soccer player, don't get vaccinated.

Well that's that. If you are a European soccer player, don't get vaccinated.
from his link
Editorially, The Gateway Pundit espouses politically conservative world view that support conservative positions on most issues, including abortion, national defense, small government, second amendment rights, tax policy, individual freedom and Constitutional values.

Conspiracy ya say.....

The US averaged about between 8 to 12 a month even before the vaccines, so 24 in a few months is not really all that crazy for the entire UE. which has twice the population of the US

I have no desire to continue getting vaccinated endlessly but I'm still wondering why Trump pushed them.
A ....probably listening to his advisors ,,,B there was no backdrop of death yet,,,,,,pretty even Desantis pushed em.....limited mandates

A ....probably listening to his advisors ,,,B there was no backdrop of death yet,,,,,,pretty even Desantis pushed em.....limited mandates

My link showed him pushing them in April. He's a straight shooter, right?

The US averaged about between 8 to 12 a month even before the vaccines, so 24 in a few months is not really all that crazy for the entire UE. which has twice the population of the US
thats just soccor players.....doesnt cover your avg Joe whose death will never make it to the news

Forum List

Back