Another Young Athlete Dies Suddenly, Leaves Behind Hurting Family & Friends

Well youre half awake...to claim there isnt a political agenda behind is to be uninformed or willfully ignorant,

Trump told me to get vaccinated. My Republican governor told me to. The Republican governor of Ohio forced me to or I couldn't attend concerts I had long ago bought tickets for. So what is the agenda?

Love how the vaxxers cant entertain any thought that their holy sacrament of govt worship might be deadly in itself

Nobody has said that, we are just asking for some sort of data to support your claims that the Trump Vaccine is this dangerous.

citizen journalism lol

Note, the article does nothing to show any of those who died were vaccinated, only that they died. We know people did die from Covid so I'm not sure why this study was even posted or what it was supposed to prove.

It might be. Prove it. Providing stats that are incomplete and that even those presenting them say can be covered by simply chance is not how you do that.
AS has been reported ....any vax with this record of death and injury would have been discontinued long ago. What has happened is those injured were maligned and shouted down to protect profits,,,,,,,...any thinking person would go....hhhhmmmmmm

Call it what you like but they were dying before covid.

We use to call it the Flu.....Haven't heard of any Flu the last couple years, I wonder why?

The flu and covid were not the same thing.

Note, the article does nothing to show any of those who died were vaccinated, only that they died. We know people did die from Covid so I'm not sure why this study was even posted or what it was supposed to prove.
student athletes occasionally die, recruits sometimes die in military training. it happens.

AS has been reported ....any vax with this record of death and injury would have been discontinued long ago. What has happened is those injured were maligned and shouted down to protect profits,,,,,,,...any thinking person would go....hhhhmmmmmm

To me, this was supposedly a national emergency. To me no one should profit off a national emergency. Argue if you wish that corporate profits played a role BUT don't argue that is a partisan thing.

Symptoms of covid vs flu?

You are arguing some huge conspiracy where thousands of people that can differentiate between viruses were all in on pretending the flu was something entirely something else.

If that was the case, someone somewhere would provide the evidence it was all the same.

To me, this was supposedly a national emergency. To me no one should profit off a national emergency. Argue if you wish that corporate profits played a role BUT don't argue that is a partisan thing.
Really.....do you see any dems backing away from it......

Really.....do you see any dems baking away from it......

Nobody is really pushing it today. I suppose they are out there but I know no one still getting vaccinated.

Why does Trump tell us to get vaccinated? Does he simply want to push corporate profits?

Forum List

Back