Another Young Athlete Dies Suddenly, Leaves Behind Hurting Family & Friends

Why GoFundMe Deleted This Grieving Father’s Fundraiser After His Son’s Death | Jon Miltimore
this one was posted more than once...along with several others by other posters...take your ignorance somewhere else
OK, dumbass! Listen up for once. The kid died in April last year. How did he take the vaccine when it wasn't available to kids in his age group? I have Stage IV liver failure and I could not get the vaccine until June of 2021.

Why does Dad need $20,000?

OK, dumbass! Listen up for once. The kid died in April last year. How did he take the vaccine when it wasn't available to kids in his age group? I have Stage IV liver failure and I could not get the vaccine until June of 2021.

whores and coke?

Another young & healthy athlete, 21 y/o senior defensive lineman Clark Yarborough from Ouchita Baptist University in Arkansas, collapsed & died on Sunday.
How many more must there be before people pay attention to these unprecedented numbers of young & healthy people that have recently "died suddenly"?
Will the people that demanded we all take an experimental gene therapy that reprogrammed your body to manufacture a toxic spike protein ever wake up?
I'm not asking for an apology, I just want people to acknowledge there could be a problem & stop trying to force others to take an experimental technology non-vaccine that has proven neither safe nor effective, violates the Nuremberg Codes & may be responsible for millions of deaths & serious injuries.

ABTV (Anything But the Vaccine) is becoming the biggest killer wherever the jab was forced the most & ignoring this isn't going to help anyone.

Correlation may not necessarily mean causation but the numbers are continuing to stack up & the evidence is becoming too big to ignore.
If I get stabbed in the back & turn around to see someone standing alone with a bloody knife, I don't need anything else to know this is the likely cause of my wound.

What’s deplorable is mandate nuts are all giggly now because more vaccine is available for minors. What sick fucks want to inject their children with this failed and fatal experimentation???
Joke Briben innoculated at least 4 times and same with wife Jill and they BOTH have gotten Covid At Least 3 different times.

Last edited:
Another young & healthy athlete, 21 y/o senior defensive lineman Clark Yarborough from Ouchita Baptist University in Arkansas, collapsed & died on Sunday.
How many more must there be before people pay attention to these unprecedented numbers of young & healthy people that have recently "died suddenly"?
Will the people that demanded we all take an experimental gene therapy that reprogrammed your body to manufacture a toxic spike protein ever wake up?
I'm not asking for an apology, I just want people to acknowledge there could be a problem & stop trying to force others to take an experimental technology non-vaccine that has proven neither safe nor effective, violates the Nuremberg Codes & may be responsible for millions of deaths & serious injuries.

ABTV (Anything But the Vaccine) is becoming the biggest killer wherever the jab was forced the most & ignoring this isn't going to help anyone.

Correlation may not necessarily mean causation but the numbers are continuing to stack up & the evidence is becoming too big to ignore.
If I get stabbed in the back & turn around to see someone standing alone with a bloody knife, I don't need anything else to know this is the likely cause of my wound.

How do you know he was vaccinated?

Oh, and there are 240 million players that belong to FIFA registered football clubs
Whether thats true or not.....the increase is over pre-covid was astronomical...deny all you want ''''prevaricate all you want........but by all means keep current and dont ask questions

Data14 compiled by the International Olympic Committee show 1,101 sudden deaths in athletes under age 35 between 1966 and 2004, giving us an average annual rate of 29 sudden deaths, across all sports. Meanwhile, between March 2021 and March 2022 alone — a single year — at least 769 athletes have suffered cardiac arrest, collapse, and/or have died on the field, worldwide.15

Data14 compiled by the International Olympic Committee show 1,101 sudden deaths in athletes under age 35 between 1966 and 2004, giving us an average annual rate of 29 sudden deaths, across all sports. Meanwhile, between March 2021 and March 2022 alone — a single year — at least 769 athletes have suffered cardiac arrest, collapse, and/or have died on the field, worldwide.15

Another version of the same study that has 17 year jump in the data they are comparing. Totally useless. Why would they leave out all that data unless it did not support the claim they are trying to push.

Do they prevent you from getting covid? LOL
the vaccine will not prevent you from getting COVID, but lessens the impact to very mild symptoms unless you have other health issues.

I got COVID after the vaccine. I have had head colds far worse. A dose of monoclonal antibodies was prescribed because of my age and medical issues. By the time I got the anti-bodies, I had already recovered. I was exposed on Saturday, started showing mild symptoms on Tuesday, popped positive on a home test on Wednesday, and got the monoclonal antibodies on Saturday. My daily routine did not change at all.

I have a friend who is a nurse practitioner who has had COVID 4 times. She has never truly been sick, but the tests show her as having it.

Another version of the same study that has 17 year jump in the data they are comparing. Totally useless. Why would they leave out all that data unless it did not support the claim they are trying to push.
Deniers gotta deny...,,,all the deaths from the vax didnt happen...all is well

the vaccine will not prevent you from getting COVID, but lessens the impact to very mild symptoms unless you have other health issues.

I got COVID after the vaccine. I have had head colds far worse. A dose of monoclonal antibodies was prescribed because of my age and medical issues. By the time I got the anti-bodies, I had already recovered. I was exposed on Saturday, started showing mild symptoms on Tuesday, popped positive on a home test on Wednesday, and got the monoclonal antibodies on Saturday. My daily routine did not change at all.

I have a friend who is a nurse practitioner who has had COVID 4 times. She has never truly been sick, but the tests show her as having it.
At least thats the proppo.........all those vaxxed deaths mighty inconvenient

Glad it has worked out for you. Really. :beer:

So many people are dropping dead I would challenge anyone at this point who says they don't personally know of someone who recently died unexpectedly.
More people I personally knew and friends and family of others I know have died so for this year than the last 10 years combined.
I would say it's just getting older but many are young people. So far the vast majority had the death vax.

Forum List

Back