Another Young Athlete Dies Suddenly, Leaves Behind Hurting Family & Friends

if you provide some truth instead a a bunch of wacky Alex Jones shit people might take you seriously.
On the same direction as you deny, Progs in near every issue do the same thing. Biden last Thursday was pure Prog propaganda as an example. This is endless. With the vax though time will tell as we go on. Remember, all the people who died when Trump was President died from Covid according to Progs. No matter the circumstances.

On the same direction as you deny, Progs in near every issue do the same thing. Biden last Thursday was pure Prog propaganda as an example. This is endless. With the vax though time will tell as we go on. Remember, all the people who died when Trump was President died from Covid according to Progs. No matter the circumstances.
it was a matter of collecting covid cash.

thats just soccor players.....doesnt cover your avg Joe whose death will never make it to the news

That is just it, none of them ever used to make the news, now someone is track them and telling you about them all to make it seem like it is happening more than it was in the past, but there is just no real data to support this claim.

That is just it, none of them ever used to make the news, now someone is track them and telling you about them all to make it seem like it is happening more than it was in the past, but there is just no real data to support this claim.
They were reported cause they were unusually high......find last yr where so many died so quick in that

Another young & healthy athlete, 21 y/o senior defensive lineman Clark Yarborough from Ouchita Baptist University in Arkansas, collapsed & died on Sunday.
How many more must there be before people pay attention to these unprecedented numbers of young & healthy people that have recently "died suddenly"?
Will the people that demanded we all take an experimental gene therapy that reprogrammed your body to manufacture a toxic spike protein ever wake up?
I'm not asking for an apology, I just want people to acknowledge there could be a problem & stop trying to force others to take an experimental technology non-vaccine that has proven neither safe nor effective, violates the Nuremberg Codes & may be responsible for millions of deaths & serious injuries.

ABTV (Anything But the Vaccine) is becoming the biggest killer wherever the jab was forced the most & ignoring this isn't going to help anyone.

Correlation may not necessarily mean causation but the numbers are continuing to stack up & the evidence is becoming too big to ignore.
If I get stabbed in the back & turn around to see someone standing alone with a bloody knife, I don't need anything else to know this is the likely cause of my wound.

Thinning out the herd I've heard.

I did answer. I don't need so called experts or conspiracy theorist telling what's best for me.
Never attempted to tell you whats best for you......dumbass........conspiracy .....just another way to say shut up cause facts are inconvenient

Never attempted to tell you whats best for you......dumbass........conspiracy .....just another way to say shut up cause facts are inconvenient
I think conspiracy theories are stupid and pointless. What you call facts most people with a rational mind calls horseshit.

and yet you havent refuted anything just made excuses for your ignorance
from your link provided earlier

Editorially, The Gateway Pundit espouses politically conservative world view that support conservative positions on most issues, including abortion, national defense, small government, second amendment rights, tax policy, individual freedom and Constitutional values.

biased bullshit source.
and yet you havent refuted anything just made excuses for your ignorance

Forum List

Back