Another year of Patrick Mahomes kicking your ass. Are you ready?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

This thread is for NFL enthusiasts who love the game and don't cry in the corner because some asshat is being a fool.

With that out of the way, any early predictions?

I EXPECT my KC Chiefs to go all the way this year. They worked on their defense, fired some & hired others, so I expect.....scratch that. I DEMAND a Superbowl appearance this year!

GO CHIEFS!

The season for my Redskins was over before training camp even started. I’m just hoping they’re bad enough to leave a decent draft pick for the new GM and coach next year.

Hopefully the Dallas Cowboys have another productive year. Hopefully they destroy the hated Washington Foreskins.

This thread is for NFL enthusiasts who love the game and don't cry in the corner because some asshat is being a fool.

With that out of the way, any early predictions?

I EXPECT my KC Chiefs to go all the way this year. They worked on their defense, fired some & hired others, so I expect.....scratch that. I DEMAND a Superbowl appearance this year!

GO CHIEFS!

Gramps, watch out fo muh Redskins, n*$$a

Are NFL QBs ready for the Ravens' defense? Pre-season vs Jags, no Foles; pre-season vs GB, no Rodgers; pre-season vs Eagles, Wentz will not play? What gives?

Are NFL QBs ready for the Ravens' defense? Pre-season vs Jags, no Foles; pre-season vs GB, no Rodgers; pre-season vs Eagles, Wentz will not play? What gives?
For some reason many fans fear the preseason more then the regular season. From the practices to the pre season games it seems like a pressure cooker for player injuries. This helps to make the beginning of the regular season a bit slower in efficiency until the rust is removed from playing a lot more.

Forum List

Back