Another Worse Case Scenario For Manhattan.What If They Have A Major Black Out This Summer/Winter.And No One There To Fix It.Assuming Things Get Worse.

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
Yesterday I brought up the scenario of if/when grocers decided to call it quits in the New York/and or/Tri State Area if things just kept getting worse. Now lets go about 6/7/8 months down the road and a vicious snowstorm takes out New York City. Then power goes out. And now they don't have anyone out there to restore power. Being cops have been told to leave, do you think anyone is gonna go out there in the cold weather, risking their lives,well aware of the never ending shootings/stray bullets on a daily/nightly basis. This is something to ponder over. As cities like New York become more and more dangerous, why would anyone want to walk the streets or do any kind of outdoor maintenance?

when food runs out,,it will be world war 3
when electricity is gone,,,we are talking world war 4

Yesterday I brought up the scenario of if/when grocers decided to call it quits in the New York/and or/Tri State Area if things just kept getting worse. Now lets go about 6/7/8 months down the road and a vicious snowstorm takes out New York City. Then power goes out. And now they don't have anyone out there to restore power. Being cops have been told to leave, do you think anyone is gonna go out there in the cold weather, risking their lives,well aware of the never ending shootings/stray bullets on a daily/nightly basis. This is something to ponder over. As cities like New York become more and more dangerous, why would anyone want to walk the streets or do any kind of outdoor maintenance?
[/QU
more likely the corona virus takes out out meat processing plants and we are all f ed . Thats why I am puting about 6 to 10 ponds of fish in the freezer every day. as faras livinbig citry with crime I do it every winter, still get hings d avoid the bad ares it is not hard.

If you set out to intentionally destroy NYC...you couldn't do a better job than deblassio and cuomo have!

How much do ya thunk china paid them to do it?
for years now I have seen NYC as a sitting time bomb,,,,,sooner or later it will collapse as people just keep moving out of the city to the point where 90% of the apartments sit empty

I can see it now. Rod Serling would be proud of you.

COVID-19 has caused untold misery for millions (those infected and those who have lost their livelihood).

Now if any city has a major power outage, it will be a nightmare for good people but a dream come true for all the violent criminals out there who are just waiting for their chance -- especially since bad people are no longer arrested, let alone punished anymore (it's "racist" to hold certain young gentlemen accountable).

Deepest sympathies to the Big Apple. How could the voters have ever let such an individual become mayor?

By insisting on closing Indian Point nuclear reactor, Governor Cuomo GUARANTEED New York City blackouts starting April 2021.

Last time a Manhattan station blew my friend came to stay with me cause some buildings downtown after sandy had no electricity for weeks

Electricity is nice especially when you live on the 37th floor

By insisting on closing Indian Point nuclear reactor, Governor Cuomo GUARANTEED New York City blackouts starting April 2021.

Over 95% of all NYC electricity generation is now done by Natural Gas, Hydro and Solar. They have plans to expand those. And the Reactor is over 45 years old and it's getting harder to maintain every year. As dangerous as Nuclear Power can be, that should be enough to shut it down.

Normies need to read about what happened to Yugoslavia
And urbanites sometimes its safer to stay put For awhile

Urban survival guides will give you ideas
Like how to tap air ducts and vent small cooking fires in a high rise

How much easier it is to catch pigeons sleeping at night

Over 95% of all NYC electricity generation is now done by Natural Gas, Hydro and Solar. They have plans to expand those. And the Reactor is over 45 years old and it's getting harder to maintain every year. As dangerous as Nuclear Power can be, that should be enough to shut it down.

"In 2017, Indian Point generated approximately 10% of the state's electricity needs, and 25% of the electricity used in New York City and Westchester County."

Indian Point Energy Center - Wikipedia.

"In 2017, Indian Point generated approximately 10% of the state's electricity needs, and 25% of the electricity used in New York City and Westchester County."

Indian Point Energy Center - Wikipedia.

With the expansion of the other sources, it's now down to around 5% all the way around. NYC is higher, yes, but the State itself is lower. Economically speaking, it's just not affordable to maintain a Nuclear Powerplant that is over 45 years old. And building a new one costs in the Billions.

Forum List

Back