Another welfare genius............Can you send her some weed

Nothing I could ever say would top her

There is no such thing as an Obamaphone, they are now Trump-phones....Ain't it a biotch!?

But, but, but....Obeaner phones are just another Hussein carryover...just like the economy and the stock market....right?
Seriously though...Obeaner phones are the next thing to go...hahaha

Govt. subsidized phone service was started under Ronald Reagan....Wow! Did you ever miss that one?

There is no such thing as an Obamaphone, they are now Trump-phones....Ain't it a biotch!?

But, but, but....Obeaner phones are just another Hussein carryover...just like the economy and the stock market....right?

Govt. subsidized phone service was started under Ronald Reagan....Wow! Did you ever miss that one?

I see, you're having trouble differentiating between landlines and mobile phones...Jeez, you people are weird.

I see, you're having trouble differentiating between landlines and mobile phones...Jeez, you people are weird.

Cell phone usage became heavy during Boosh jr....So in your case it's a Boosh jr phone...Since you have a hard time updating your hard drive..

Working is stupid, boring, redundant and wears your body out..There are much funner things to do than work...

But if you ain't rich, you're SOL..

Cell phone usage became heavy during Boosh jr....So in your case it's a Boosh jr phone...Since you have a hard time updating your hard drive..

Again, "I'm sure" you're not intentionally lying as your Liberals buddies do..."I'm sure" you're just sadly mistaken AGAIN...do a little due diligence once in a while bud.
Why is it called the Obama Phone?
Expansion of the Lifeline program to add coverage of cell phones took place in 2008, the year Barack Obama was elected President of the United States. It began in Tennessee when the Tracfone company started up its Safelink Wireless service. Prior to that, Lifeline provided phone assistance only for landlines.
It was America’s rapidly expanding cellular phone use and associated cost reductions that spurred the move to include cell phone coverage in the Lifeline program. Though actual subsidization of landline phones was approved under President Reagan and began under President Bill Clinton, the name Obama Phone seems to stick because the timing of including cell phones coincides with Obama’s presidency.

Forum List

Back