Another Week on the Front Lines of the Race Wars

You're an Assole and one-Line Troll
YOU and your kind are the problem here.
You can't elaborate or debate anything.
Merely an Obnoxious Child.

Ladies and gentlemen (other genders) the complete works/Trolls of Unkotare since the OP:
A Stupid/dirty dozen.
Half of which are 3 words or less.

You're not.
Your stereotypes are out of date.
Let go of your assumptions, they make you look foolish.
No, “we” don’t.
No one is forcing you to be insecure.
Being a coward doesn’t obscure being a racist.
How do you define cowardice?
unkotare said:
Read his post. He admits to being afraid to speak his mind (so-called).
Anyone paying attention.
Unkotare said:
Sure I do
Unkotare said:
Of course

EDIT to below
Unkotare said:
Make it 13 posts with merely an Obnoxious one-line (or one-word) troll instead of responses.
Many in good faith.
Unkocumstain just intentionally killing any debate in his own thread/probing his obviously lost OP.

`

Last edited:

Ladies and gentlemen (other genders) the complete works/Trolls of Unkotare since the OP:
A Stupid/dirty dozen.

You're not.
No, “we” don’t.
unkotare said:
Anyone paying attention.
Unkotare said:
Sure I do
Unkotare said:
Of course

Problem?

Merely an Obnoxious Child.

A Stupid/dirty dozen.

You're not.
No, “we” don’t.
unkotare said:
Anyone paying attention.
Unkotare said:
Sure I do
Unkotare said:
Of course

EDIT to below
Unkotare said:
Make it 13 posts with merely an Obnoxious one-line (or one-word) troll instead of responses.
Many in good faith.
Unkocumstain just intentionally killing any debate in his own thread/probing his obviously lost OP.

`
So I’m not the only one who sees it! I would love for him to explain why he does this OR, I would love it if he would stop. We are on to him.

Is he stupid? He sure acts stupid but claims to be really intelligent. I would love to know everything about his life including why he’s this one liner dick bag here.

Unkotare, please let us know why you don’t ever elaborate or answer questions. Are you unable or unwilling?

You certainly don’t have the answers unkotard

Yup, another week of interacting with people of ALL races all day, every day, in many ways, and not a sign of any of the shit-flinging that has become the sole activity on this ruined waste of a subforum. The sorry sons of bitches of all 'races' who have completely fucked up this forum are on notice that they are the problem and that normal Americans of all 'races' have largely left you behind.
Do you condemn how trump is doing a lot for the white racist vote? The ICE roundups? The deportations? I actually like this about him.

What is your opinion on black lives matters?

What I know about the Japanese is they are extremely race conscious and they strongly oppose miscegenation and race mixing at any significant level......

The Japanese are not extremely race conscious? Prove that their attitudes have changed.

And it doesn’t matter what they want. Japanese men have a very hard time dating outside their race in America.

Yup, another week of interacting with people of ALL races all day, every day, in many ways, and not a sign of any of the shit-flinging that has become the sole activity on this ruined waste of a subforum. The sorry sons of bitches of all 'races' who have completely fucked up this forum are on notice that they are the problem and that normal Americans of all 'races' have largely left you behind.
Do you condemn how trump is doing a lot for the white racist vote? ...

He is not. That is a false premise promoted by dishonest liberals like yourself.

...The ICE roundups? The deportations? I actually like this about him.

That is not racism, it is immigration.

They do. So do all the other ones.

He is not. That is a false premise promoted by dishonest liberals like yourself.
They love all the stuff trumps doing. Just ask them.

Show me one white republican who’s unhappy with trumps immigration policies.

Just because you say he’s not delivering on the promises he made to his diplorable base on the campaign trail doesn’t mean he’s not.

I love what he’s doing here too. Remember I believe we’re overpopulated so I want lower immigration legal or not

They do. So do all the other ones.
So you disagree with the minorities you interact with. I bet you’re a coward and don’t tell them. Otherwise you wouldn’t be getting along with them if they knew how you felt

Because if you tell a black person all lives matter that tells them you don’t get the message or movement.

They love all the stuff trumps doing. Just ask them.

Show me one white republican who’s unhappy with trumps immigration policies.......

Once again you prove your complete lack of familiarity with logic.

Forum List

Back