Another Warning From Trump Comes True.....What Do You On The Left Have To Say Now????

Libs have a higher level of intelligence than conservatives according to every study known to man.
From public schools and liberal arts colleges....when the dumb do the studies the end result is what you get....dumb....

Thomas Jefferson was removed from NYC City Hall yesterday.
A statue of Thomas Jefferson that stood there for 187 years was removed.....just like Trump predicted a couple of years ago.

View attachment 567907

Seems fine. Why do you care?

Thomas Jefferson owned over 2,000 slaves. It wasn't a plantation as much as a town.

He had blacksmiths, candle makers, potters, wheel wrights, glass blowers, you name it.

How did poor whites compete with that? They didn't. You can't compete with people who work for free.

Jefferson did free his slaves upon his death. Everyone should give him that.
poor whites couldn’t. adam smith discussed how slavery undermined capitalism and not compatible as it was inefficient

with that said Trump was 100 percent right, about what would happen with the monument removals

I love when conservatives interpret what liberals say.
The Donkephant Carries All These Elitist Ideologies in Its Howdah

I am far worse than a Conservative in interpreting what the Liberals are really after. The Preppy Progressives are after destruction, not progress. Their fake ethics favors evil.

Conservatives are led by sheltered people from the same background as the Limousine Liberals, so Conservatives soft-pedal their attacks on their fraternity brothers.

poor whites couldn’t. adam smith discussed how slavery undermined capitalism and not compatible as it was inefficient
If Richkids Have a Future, the Rest of Us Don't

Hereditary economic power contradicts and weakens Capitalism. In virtue-signaling to the race traitors, Adam Smith was trying to cover up his omission of what really undermines Capitalism.

If Richkids Have a Future, the Rest of Us Don't

Hereditary economic power contradicts and weakens Capitalism. In virtue-signaling to the race traitors, Adam Smith was trying to cover up his omission of what really undermines Capitalism.
I don't understand what you are trying to say...if rich kids have a future the rest of us don't? How so? Why is it that you think that you can only be successful if the rich kids aren't?

890C7475-14C4-4A7A-A760-5157DAD2A879.jpeg

Have you ever been to Africa or the ME? They have contributed a great deal to the world... ALgebra, ALgorithms.. Navigation tools like the Jamal.. preserving the ancient Greek texts and medical knowledge, science, horticulture, architecture.

They had street lights and garbage pick up in Muslim Spain, when my ancestors were still painting themselves blue.

Have you ever been to Africa or the ME? They have contributed a great deal to the world... ALgebra, ALgorithms.. Navigation tools like the Jamal.. preserving the ancient Greek texts and medical knowledge, science, horticulture, architecture.

They had street lights and garbage pick up in Muslim Spain, when my ancestors were still painting themselves blue.

Why Blue?

I don't understand what you are trying to say...if rich kids have a future the rest of us don't? How so? Why is it that you think that you can only be successful if the rich kids aren't?
The Race Must Go to the Fittest, Never Again to the Fatherest

Their Daddies set them up halfway to the finish line. That blocks the way of those with the natural talent to get to the top on their own. The only ones this entitled clique lets join them are no-talent brown-noses. The Americans who tolerate this hate their own fathers for not getting rich and spoiling them. They are wannabe Preppies.

Until these unAmerican privileges are outlawed, each generation will sink deeper into heiristocratic tyranny and incompetence—The Nobility With No Ability. Right now we have reached their era of decline. Our fall will come soon.

Their Daddies set them up halfway to the finish line. That blocks the way of those with the natural talent to get to the top on their own. The only ones this entitled clique lets join them are no-talent brown-noses. The Americans who tolerate this hate their own fathers for not getting rich and spoiling them. They are wannabe Preppies.

Until these unAmerican privileges are outlawed, each generation will sink deeper into heiristocratic tyranny and incompetence—The Nobility With No Ability. Right now we have reached their era of decline. Our fall will come soon.
How does it block the way? You act like there is a finish line....there isn't...you can make as much wealth as you can on your own....

The only thing that is really apparently holding you back is the jealousy and envy of those that have already got it.

You might have to work harder because your grandfather didn't start a famous successful business.....but nothing is stopping you from doing it....go for it, there is no limit....and maybe you too can leave something to your grandchildren.

First step is learn to stop being so jealous

You may want to consider Off-ing yourself and save that fall.

Forum List

Back