Another vicious attack on Asian caught on video in subway!

1617206409510.png

Disgusting. Has the perp been arrested and charged?

No, but they are rounding up white devils in Queens in response to this. They may not be the perps, but everyone is safer if the white devils are locked up.

They caught him, just saw it on my news feed

Being charged with a hate crime

You're sure it was this incident?

Idk, there's been a few of them, maybe it's a different one.

The claim is, the man used the "n" word, which by no means justifies a vicious attack such as this.

There's no evidence of that, and blacks always say that when they get caught beating down a person of another color. Blacks are never in the wrong, you see. Racism is always to blame.

Not to mention, it seems unlikely the victim would insult someone much larger than them, who has friends with him, with no place to retreat.

I don't buy it . . .

My bad, wrong asshole

I find it disturbing that the article states multiple times that the victim was an aged Asian person, but nowhere in the story is the ethnicity of the attacker mentioned. This seems to be a trend in the media when suspects are black...or democrat.

And no one comes to the man's aid.

The claim is, the man used the "n" word, which by no means justifies a vicious attack such as this.

I don't know who is worse--the animal that is attacking or all the other able bodied males not doing a damn thing to stop the attack. Each and everyone of them should be sterilized...

The "China Virus" assertion is driving more and more nuts to attack Asians. The Liar in Chief has more blood on his hands.

The assertion that the Coronavirus originated from China is a fact that is undisputed, even by China. When any country allows such a virus to spread around the world, as China did, they deserve to be held accountable. We should be shooting bullets at China instead of harsh words.

Those who continue to mischaracterize and obscure the true motive for these attacks have blood on their hands. Wouldn't be the first time, would it?

The "China Virus" assertion is driving more and more nuts to attack Asians. The Liar in Chief has more blood on his hands.

Nice spin.
Words matter...especially when they are coming frim the bully pulpit. He has agitated right wing nuts to attack Asians just as he urged his cult to "fight like He'll" before they attacked the Capitol. The Don is just a Mafia Boss who played president for four years.

Nice spin.
Words matter...especially when they are coming frim the bully pulpit. He has agitated right wing nuts to attack Asians just as he urged his cult to "fight like He'll" before they attacked the Capitol. The Don is just a Mafia Boss who played president for four years.

I would have never guessed these black on Asian attacks are from MAGA hat wearing Trump supporters. Thanks for clearing that up.

Forum List

Back