Another vicious attack on Asian caught on video in subway!

And no one comes to the man's aid.

The claim is, the man used the "n" word, which by no means justifies a vicious attack such as this.

That is attempted murder, not what Chauvin did in Minneapolis. Like I said you can choke someone out in seconds and/or kill them. It doesn't take 9 minutes lol.

It does if you do it real slow. Hanging takes about ten-fifteen minutes.

Apparently there's this belief in the black community, that if someone who isn't black uses the "n" word, that it gives them the right to damn near kill the person.

And no one comes to the man's aid.

The claim is, the man used the "n" word, which by no means justifies a vicious attack such as this.

Let me get this straight, if I don't like what you say, I can beat you down. What happened to freedom of speech in this country. WTF, so next time I hear honky or cracker, I am justified in blowing that person away? The insanity gets worse every day.

Apparently there's this belief in the black community, that if someone who isn't black uses the "n" word, that it gives them the right to damn near kill the person.

There's this belief in the black community, that if someone isn't black, that it gives them the right to damn near kill the person.

This is a belief fostered by the Reich media and the democrat party.

Disgusting. Has the perp been arrested and charged?

No, but they are rounding up white devils in Queens in response to this. They may not be the perps, but everyone is safer if the white devils are locked up.

They caught him, just saw it on my news feed

From the video, there were are least 4 involved.

Idk, but they caught one anyway. Some homeless guy

What is with the NYC community? Why do racist like this African-American male, think they can do this and get away with it? Why is nobody in the community willing to stand up for this Asian-American? Total lack of leadership it seems like, a culture of hate and indifference to the suffering of Asian-Americans seems to be the norm in this city....

If I was an Asian-American and wanted a chance of the American Dream, and have a chance to have your children grow up safe, and with a chance at a bright future I'd leave places like NYC in a...pun intended...New York minute

Note this: The victim in this attack is physically small and not threatening. Takes a real "tough guy" to beat up on what is figuratively a "little girl."

A pox on him and his house.

Not much good to say about the large number of people who witnessed this and did nothing to stop it.

And of course this is all Trump's fault.

Forum List

Back