Another vicious attack on Asian caught on video in subway!

And no one comes to the man's aid.

The claim is, the man used the "n" word, which by no means justifies a vicious attack such as this.

That motherfucker would have no less than 5 holes in his body if he were trying that shit with me. Then again, I am not Asian so a motherfucker wouldn't dare try that shit on whitey.

Get fuckin' SMOKED!!!

:rolleyes:
Another fucking internet hero...

If you and I were there we would have done something. The attacker weighs what? 175 pounds max? I would have have 100% tangled with him at my current 208...and see what happens. I can still military press 165 at my old age so 175 would not be an issue to subdue.

The "China Virus" assertion is driving more and more nuts to attack Asians. The Liar in Chief has more blood on his hands.

Nice spin.
Words matter...especially when they are coming frim the bully pulpit. He has agitated right wing nuts to attack Asians just as he urged his cult to "fight like He'll" before they attacked the Capitol. The Don is just a Mafia Boss who played president for four years.
You know what, fuck you mother fucker. Is that all you can say? Blaming Trump because a bully did what he did in the OP. Karma is a bitch.

And here was another one from a couple weeks back:

Man charged with hate crime in NYC Asian subway rider attack
NYPD make arrest following 'exhaustive video canvass'

1617295605569.png

1617295636363.png

The "China Virus" assertion is driving more and more nuts to attack Asians. The Liar in Chief has more blood on his hands.

Nice spin.
Words matter...especially when they are coming frim the bully pulpit. He has agitated right wing nuts to attack Asians just as he urged his cult to "fight like He'll" before they attacked the Capitol. The Don is just a Mafia Boss who played president for four years.
I seriously DOUBT that ANY of the blacks that have attacked Asians recently are right wing retard.

Forum List

Back