Another Vaccine injury? Rod Stewart's 11 yr old son collapses at football match

Every day, another one.

"Rod Stewart reveals his son Aiden, 11, was rushed to hospital in an ambulance with a suspected heart attack after collapse at football match"​

• The musician, 77, said he went ' blue and unconscious' while playing for his Young Hoops Under-12s team but did not say when this happened
  • Rod's offspring are from romances with five different women. He has two sons with current wife Penny, 51, model Alastair, 16 and Aiden
  • Kimberly, 43, and Sean, 42, are from Rod's marriage to actress, Alana Stewart, 77, and daughter Ruby, 35, is from his relationship with Kelly Emberg, 63
  • The latest news comes after a tough time for Rod, after his brother Bob died aged 88, just two months after he lost his other sibling Don
Rod Stewart reveals his son Aiden was rushed to hospital
It has to be. I see it happen all the time. Last week I saw one of the neighbor kids fall and skin up their knee and I was like, it was the COVID vaccine! Derp derp.

One of the dumber thread premises I have seen.

Well done.

just because you didn't read your link doesn't concern me. you vaccine gotcha moment was a failure.

The failure is of the medical industry to rush through an untested vaccine, and those who lined up to be guinea pigs. Medical science knows very little about deaths and injuries being caused by the COVID vaccine, and the full scope probably won't be know for at least a decade.

The failure is of the medical industry to rush through an untested vaccine, and those who lined up to be guinea pigs. Medical science knows very little about deaths and injuries being caused by the COVID vaccine, and the full scope probably won't be know for at least a decade.
dude I'm unvaccinated and I don't care. The point is the link posted has nothing to do with vaccines. The kid had a panic attack and is fine. so this thread is dead.

So, now you are saying that the father is lying?

Really? That is how far you have fallen?

The father was not the one who diagnosed it as a "panic attack." He's no doctor, and doctors misdiagnose things all the time.

The point is moot anyway, seeing as how the title didn't state that it was a vaccine injury.

I guess you missed the question mark there, bubba. :laughing0301:

The father was not the one who diagnosed it as a "panic attack." He's no doctor, and doctors misdiagnose things all the time.

The point is moot anyway, seeing as how the title didn't state that it was a vaccine injury.

I guess you missed the question mark there, bubba. :laughing0301:

And it seems you forgot your typed this....Every day, another one.

The kid is fine, this did not just happen yesterday, the news just found out about it. It had nothing to do with the shot.

Actual hard data, like real numbers not words like "many" and "a lot".

Where you are noticeably absent:

My thread on the peer-reviewed autopsy report detailing mRNA heart damage and sudden death.

Crickets from you. What a shock

Every day, another one.

"Rod Stewart reveals his son Aiden, 11, was rushed to hospital in an ambulance with a suspected heart attack after collapse at football match"​

• The musician, 77, said he went ' blue and unconscious' while playing for his Young Hoops Under-12s team but did not say when this happened
  • Rod's offspring are from romances with five different women. He has two sons with current wife Penny, 51, model Alastair, 16 and Aiden
  • Kimberly, 43, and Sean, 42, are from Rod's marriage to actress, Alana Stewart, 77, and daughter Ruby, 35, is from his relationship with Kelly Emberg, 63
  • The latest news comes after a tough time for Rod, after his brother Bob died aged 88, just two months after he lost his other sibling Don
Rod Stewart reveals his son Aiden was rushed to hospital
He's 11 year old

It's all the drinking , smoking, and climate change that does em in

I have not seen any to attack.

Simply not true.

I do not, I do not trust them any more than I trust you.

I do not swallow anything. I am a data geek, I go where the data takes me.

To steal a phrase from Jerry...."SHOW ME THE DATA"

Go to the data in my autopsy thread

Where you are noticeably absent:

My thread on the peer-reviewed autopsy report detailing mRNA heart damage and sudden death.

Crickets from you. What a shock

I am sorry I missed your thread, I was not on much after 4 yesterday.

You do this all the time, this may shock you but some of us have a life outside of this forum.

I am sorry I missed your thread, I was not on much after 4 yesterday.

You do this all the time, this may shock you but some of us have a life outside of this forum.

I am never here on school days during school hours.

It's in Current Events. Peer reviewed. Pretty compelling

You are not a reliable source. You make up "facts".

He only allows triple vaxxed to his parties.

I‘m sure it’s totally normal for an 11 year old to have a heart attack.

He then claims it was just a “panic attack”. Riiight. A panic attack that turns a kid blue and unconscious?

View attachment 735815
If you had kids you would know that they do turn blue on occasion following these type of incidents.

My eldest had a temper tantrum when he was 2 and he passed out thru holding his breath. He turned blue and I was terrified he had gone. My wife is a nurse and she brought him back while I panicked.

The turning blue is because of lack of oxygen.

Forum List

Back