Another Vaccine injury? Rod Stewart's 11 yr old son collapses at football match

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Every day, another one.

"Rod Stewart reveals his son Aiden, 11, was rushed to hospital in an ambulance with a suspected heart attack after collapse at football match"​

• The musician, 77, said he went ' blue and unconscious' while playing for his Young Hoops Under-12s team but did not say when this happened
  • Rod's offspring are from romances with five different women. He has two sons with current wife Penny, 51, model Alastair, 16 and Aiden
  • Kimberly, 43, and Sean, 42, are from Rod's marriage to actress, Alana Stewart, 77, and daughter Ruby, 35, is from his relationship with Kelly Emberg, 63
  • The latest news comes after a tough time for Rod, after his brother Bob died aged 88, just two months after he lost his other sibling Don
Rod Stewart reveals his son Aiden was rushed to hospital

Every day, another one.

"Rod Stewart reveals his son Aiden, 11, was rushed to hospital in an ambulance with a suspected heart attack after collapse at football match"​

• The musician, 77, said he went ' blue and unconscious' while playing for his Young Hoops Under-12s team but did not say when this happened
  • Rod's offspring are from romances with five different women. He has two sons with current wife Penny, 51, model Alastair, 16 and Aiden
  • Kimberly, 43, and Sean, 42, are from Rod's marriage to actress, Alana Stewart, 77, and daughter Ruby, 35, is from his relationship with Kelly Emberg, 63
  • The latest news comes after a tough time for Rod, after his brother Bob died aged 88, just two months after he lost his other sibling Don

This thread is as fucked up as Bulldogs thread about Ted Cruz's kid.

You people are just disgusting some mornings.

Every day, another one.

Apparently it was a panic attack.

"He was going blue and was unconscious until he calmed down. It was scary, but it turned out to be a panic attack."

He only allows triple vaxxed to his parties.

I‘m sure it’s totally normal for an 11 year old to have a heart attack.

He then claims it was just a “panic attack”. Riiight. A panic attack that turns a kid blue and unconscious?

C1C60A8B-9B80-4A38-B8CB-A20DBEAEEEC4.jpeg

This thread is as fucked up as Bulldogs thread about Ted Cruz's kid.

You people are just disgusting some mornings.
Yea….how dare we point out kids are dying from clot shots. We wouldn’t want to save kids by preventing them from getting totally unnecessary experimental shots.

Apparently it was a panic attack.

"He was going blue and was unconscious until he calmed down. It was scary, but it turned out to be a panic attack."
A “panic attack” doesn’t turn people blue.

Yea….how dare we point out kids are dying from clot shots. We wouldn’t want to save kids by preventing them from getting totally unnecessary experimental shots.

Show the evidence he died from the shot.

I will be happy to wait.

A “panic attack” doesn’t turn people blue.

The rock legend opened up about the moment in an interview with Four Four Two but did not say when the incident happened, only that it occurred while he was playing for his Young Hoops Under-12s team.

Stewart said: "We thought my boy had a heart attack."

He then went on to say it was not quite as serious as they first thought: "He was going blue and was unconscious until he calmed down. It was scary, but it turned out to be a panic attack.

"The lad wanted to do well, pulled on the Hoops in Scotland for his dad."

Every day, another one.

from your link
Rod Stewart has revealed his son Aiden was rushed to hospital in an ambulance with a suspected heart attack after collapsing at a football match - but it was in fact a panic attack.

from your link
Rod Stewart has revealed his son Aiden was rushed to hospital in an ambulance with a suspected heart attack after collapsing at a football match - but it was in fact a panic attack.

Like I believe that? Feeling faint might be one symptom of a panic attack. Passing out is also possible.

But turning blue? Not that I know of.

Panic disorder

Panic Attack Symptoms

Show the evidence he died from the shot.

I will be happy to wait.
This kid did not die (yet). But some have. Many have been diagnosed with myocarditis, which will greatly shorten their life span.

So ask yourself, what would constitute proof that the vaccines are causing harm? Can you answer that question honestly?

This kid did not die (yet).

The kid is fine, this did not just happen yesterday, the news just found out about it. It had nothing to do with the shot.

So ask yourself, what would constitute proof that the vaccines are causing harm? Can you answer that question honestly?

Actual hard data, like real numbers not words like "many" and "a lot".

The kid is fine, this did not just happen yesterday, the news just found out about it. It had nothing to do with the shot.

Actual hard data, like real numbers not words like "many" and "a lot".
Yet when hard data is provided, you attack the source. If it doesn’t come from your beloved mainstream media (who are bought and paid for by Big Pharma), or the government (which is bought and paid for by Big Pharma), then you dismiss it. Do you think that the Big Pharma corporations making billions off the shots, or their bought and paid for institutions, will do an honest assessment and study and release it to the public? Remember that these corporations all fought to keep their data a secret for decades. To this day, they refuse to take financial responsibility for any adverse reactions as they only distribute EUA vaccines.

So keep swallowing what Big Pharma is selling you. I’m sure it will all work out great for you.

Yet when hard data is provided, you attack the source.

I have not seen any to attack.

If it doesn’t come from your beloved mainstream media (who are bought and paid for by Big Pharma), or the government (which is bought and paid for by Big Pharma), then you dismiss it.

Simply not true.

Do you think that the Big Pharma corporations making billions off the shots, or their bought and paid for institutions, will do an honest assessment and study and release it to the public? Remember that these corporations all fought to keep their data a secret for decades. To this day, they refuse to take financial responsibility for any adverse reactions as they only distribute EUA vaccines.

I do not, I do not trust them any more than I trust you.

So keep swallowing what Big Pharma is selling you. I’m sure it will all work out great for you.

I do not swallow anything. I am a data geek, I go where the data takes me.

To steal a phrase from Jerry...."SHOW ME THE DATA"

Forum List

Back