Another Thing I Don't Understand About US Sports

That is a long time ago in human history. Even if its 1968. They may have made a point. Now anyone who professes this must live responsibly. So, I am sure that everyone in that era that felt that way and they had the right, got married, had children and raised them to adulthood at a high enough percentage to ring comforts and justice to the then ghettos. In the end that is the major issue in our nation. And we are falling apart as we are too selfish. We all age and many still want to act like we are 20 years old.

Golly gee.
Not up to you
and they have 1st amendment rights.
Funny how often you guys scream 1st until someone says something you don't like.
The powers that be can not play them or forfeit the games. It has nothing to do with first amendment rights. Fire their asses.

The powers that be can not play them or forfeit the games. It has nothing to do with first amendment rights. Fire their asses.
For expressing their first amendment rights?

How many times have I heard you people scream that some ass screaming the hate you support was fired?

Hypocrite much?

If a team, any US team, is representing the US in international sporting events and players on that team decide they are going to disrespect the very country they are supposedly playing for by kneeling or otherwise disrespecting our anthem, flag, or country, then why in the hell do we let them continue playing? If it is a team decision then why do we let the team play? It's about time we stood up to these selfish players who only care about themselves and use our country to train and support them only to not represent our country at all. If they are only playing for themselves and not for the country they are supposedly representing then to hell with them. If they are playing for our country then they need to show some respect to the country they are supposed to be representing, even if that country is not perfect. I know of no country which is perfect. If they can't do that then be gone with them, even if we field no team. The US Women's soccer team is losing because they care more about making political points.

Republicans show their disrespect for this country every day. You do not represent this country. You represent forces that attack this country. You attack voting rights, You attack the rights of women.

And we are falling apart as we are too selfish. We all age and many still want to act like we are 20 years old.

^^^This. The term 'Affluenza' is apt, don't recall who invented the term. It applies to most of the Burb Brats, not just wealthy kids.

Of course, the same racist con artists who sniveled about this punk only getting two years ...

''' also cheered and made the asshole drunk driver Rodney King a national hero for driving around at 90mph through residential neighborhoods drunk on his fat ass, so maybe 'affleunza' isn't the main problem; hood rats rioted over that piece of shit getting far less then he deserved,and made him rich for being a piece of shit to boot. So, never mind ... 'white privilege' is a myth. Blacks are more under-sentenced by far than rich white kids.

Last edited:
They lost! I am so glad. They do not represent the United States. They were in it only for themselves and they are losers.

Forcing athletes to only speak positively of their country seems more like what we would expect in North Korea than the United States of America.

How about we just let American athletes express themselves?
If they represent the US then they should represent the US. They are filthy scum and should be labeled as total losers.

I keep up with the news. I'm also following the World Cup. I'm just trying to figure out if they actually did something. That's why I asked.

Because your media keeps you in a constant state of manufactured outrage. It keeps you hooked, viewing, and clicking. It makes your media rich.

In the past, the USWNT knelt. I don't like that. I think that athletes can be as political off the field as they want. But once they cross those white lines, then they should stop all politics. I hate how politics has infected sports. I don't think they should kneel in the NFL either. But soccer players had been kneeling all across the world for two years.

Not singing the national anthem is not a sign of disrespect. Lots of athletes don't, and it has nothing to do whether they're proud of their country or not. If there's something else going on, let me know. But if that's what you are outraged about, go outside and get a life.
They are losers. Full blown traitor losers. They should go to North Korea, where they will be welcomed with open arms.

So you’re cool with censoring people now.

1) It’s up to the company, not you.

2) It’s not talking shit ”all the time”. If you ask them, they’ll probably say something along the lines of “I love this country but we have some serious issues that I want fixed”. In your analogy that would be like requiring no negative comments whatsoever about your job or anything about it. You’re going to force people to only say good things about the company and threaten to fire them otherwise? You’re going to let a lot of good workers go just for expressing themselves. I sure as hell wouldn’t want to work for your company.
If they can't respect our country, they don't play.

For expressing their first amendment rights?

How many times have I heard you people scream that some ass screaming the hate you support was fired?

Hypocrite much?
If we are paying them to represent the US they could at least represent the US. They lost because they are total losers.

I say off with their heads. If we are going to field sports teams to represent our country then they should represent our country. These organizations need to grow some balls.
Off with their heads?

Yea that’s how it is in North Korea… maybe Saudi Arabia

Do you realize that you sound like what you’re supposedly against?

You would think that our national teams would have decency clauses in their contracts. Modern liberalism destroys all that it touches. Sad

Off with their heads?

Yea that’s how it is in North Korea… maybe Saudi Arabia

Do you realize that you sound like what you’re supposedly against?
Sorry, I did make a recent post correcting that to read the team should run across the border from South Korea into North Korea where they will be welcomed with open arms. The US should not welcome them back and maybe even should give them a loser parade where they called out for being such total losers.

Forum List

Back