Another Thing I Don't Understand About US Sports

and you are a fool.

show me a single instance where their opinions affected play.
just one.
They mired themselves in selfish off field drama, opening them to criticism. Show an instance where their off field antics didn't effect their play. That is clearly not something anyone can do, so demanding the opposite is equally stupid.

They mired themselves in selfish off field drama, opening them to criticism. Show an instance where their off field antics didn't effect their play. That is clearly not something anyone can do, so demanding the opposite is equally stupid.
I didn't see a single instance where their on field play was affected by the ideology.

But then, you're demanding a logical absurdity.
Proving a negative.

You're making the claim, up to you to provide the proof.

1691354688053.jpeg

You not 'seeing' is hardly sufficient. Yet you put an equally absurd request on another. Hypocrite.
You claim their play on the field was impacted by their ideology.
You, therefore. should have some evidence of this claim/
I said I didn't see any such evidence and the proof of my claim lay in the video of the actual game.

Perhaps you shouldn't let your big mouth make claims your tiny mind cannot support.

I said I didn't see any such evidence and the proof of my claim lay in the video of the actual game.

Perhaps you shouldn't let your big mouth make claims your tiny mind cannot support.
The term is "sports instigated insurrection". Perhaps there is a statute of limitations on the endless protesting.

The term is "sports instigated insurrection". Perhaps there is a statute of limitations on the endless protesting.
Other than a made up phrase that has no meaning, still not a single shred of evidence to support your claim.

That was not my claim, you mental midget. My only claim is that it could've been a factor which you dispute based solely on feelings, no evidence. Meanwhile you demand evidence from others. You are a low brow hypocrite, nothing more.

That was not my claim, you mental midget. My only claim is that it could've been a factor which you dispute based solely on feelings, no evidence. Meanwhile you demand evidence from others. You are a low brow hypocrite, nothing more.
Afraid it was poopypants.
They lost because they were more interested in disrespecting our country than playing to win.

Forum List

Back