Another Texas GOP Lawmaker Is Attempting To Make Abortion Punishable By The Death Penalty

Says the person who feels it's ok to run down a person blocking the street because it's an "inconvenience".

A protester has every right to peaceably assemble and voice their grievances.
They don't have the right to force a driver to join their protest, and if nothing else, playing chicken with a moving vehicle is stupid.

It might be stupid but it isn't a license to kill.

What I bolded is the only part that matters - you aren't a woman. You can't possibly conceive of what it means to have your body/health/decisions controlled by some one else against your will. You wouldn't know.

I do not own a cotton plantation. How much say should I have over whether slavery should be legal?

Hmmm...but you feel it is fine to enslave a woman's body?

Says the person who feels it's ok to run down a person blocking the street because it's an "inconvenience".

They don't have the right to force a driver to join their protest, and if nothing else, playing chicken with a moving vehicle is stupid.

Speaking of a "license to kill"......Oh your hypocrisy is glaring, but you're too blind to see it.

Neither one of us walk in that woman's shoes nor do all those people insisting she is evil.

Killing an innocent child in cold blood is evil.

Having any willing part in killing an innocent child is evil.

Defending a “right” to kill an innocent child is evil.

I do not need to walk in a murder's shoes to se the crime for what it is.

Cool. I imagine you have intervened and offered to help women who are pregnant, faced with dropping out of school, unable to afford it, and are single parents right?

Oh...hold on. Your "help" consists of calling them welfare queens, parasites, ho's and sluts right? You're all for cutting programs that help them right?

Speaking of a "license to kill"......Oh your hypocrisy is glaring, but you're too blind to see it.

Seen yours yet?

What I bolded is the only part that matters - you aren't a woman. You can't possibly conceive of what it means to have your body/health/decisions controlled by some one else against your will. You wouldn't know.

I do not own a cotton plantation. How much say should I have over whether slavery should be legal?

she alrady did that when she got pregnant,,

she alrady did that when she got pregnant,,
Nope. She has a right to get rid of it.

I didn't say it was.
And don't worry, even if for some unknown and extremely unlikely reason I actually felt in imminent danger ...
I still wouldn't run over them.

Bullets are cheaper than a new headlight.

Last edited:

That is another Leftist LIE.

It does not exist and it is CERTAINLY not an excuse for women to murder.

:lmao:

A forced pregnancy is a denial of freedom. Get it yet?

No. Clearly not.

Dumb shit.
The murder of an unborn child is denying them their freedom you dumbshit.
So is a forced pregnancy. Dumbshit.
The only forced pregnancy is a rape, you crazy prune brain.

Anytime a woman is forced to bare a child against her will, it's a forced pregnancy you scumwaffle.
shes the one that got pregnant,, unless she was raped no one forced her into it,,

Forum List

Back