Texas to make performing an abortion a felony

Oh, responsible people should STFU when people are shirking all responsibility, and then put the consequences of the irresponsible behavior to house, feed, clothe, and provide medical care on the responsible people.

Thatā€˜s one of the problems with you libs - always defending irresponsible people and telling the mature, responsible people to shut up.

Not sure what theocracy has to do with it. Thatā€™s a religious term.
Teach responsibility all you want. Iā€™d vote to fund all kinds of sex Ed in schools but last I heard the Right was pushing back against that.

But itā€™s not responsibility yā€™all are actually preaching. It is punishment and accountability to those who mess up or act irresponsibly. And thatā€™s where the main issues are. Because here in reality you will never have a society that acts 100% responsible so for those who donā€™t there will be issues that need to be handled

I think you should tend to your own beliefs. Abortion has been around for thousands of years. Many cultures exposed unwanted babies.. especially girls because they couldn't feed them.
I was talking about how if girls are old enough to have sex, they should at a minimum insist on a condom, maybe combined with spermicide. Available in any drugstore.

My belief is that people should be responsible for their actions. I know itā€™s not a popular belief among liberals.

Teach responsibility all you want. Iā€™d vote to fund all kinds of sex Ed in schools but last I heard the Right was pushing back against that.

But itā€™s not responsibility yā€™all are actually preaching. It is punishment and accountability to those who mess up or act irresponsibly. And thatā€™s where the main issues are. Because here in reality you will never have a society that acts 100% responsible so for those who donā€™t there will be issues that need to be handled
How am I ā€œpunishingā€ someone by saying they should should use birth control?

Sez the bloodthirsty baby butcher!
Why do you call the majority of Texans "baby butchers"?

Their respecting the personal freedom of women in making such private, personal decisions over impersonal bureaucratic tyranny appears to get you in a tizzy.

How am I ā€œpunishingā€ someone by saying they should should use birth control?
I never said you were punishing anybody by saying they should use birth control. I think thatā€™s a good message to promote.

Why do you call the majority of Texans "baby butchers"?

Their respecting the personal freedom of women in making such private, personal decisions over impersonal bureaucratic tyranny appears to get you in a tizzy.
Stop lying ya bloody butcher.

I was talking about how if girls are old enough to have sex, they should at a minimum insist on a condom, maybe combined with spermicide. Available in any drugstore.

My belief is that people should be responsible for their actions. I know itā€™s not a popular belief among liberals.

Abs

Absolutely. But I don't think punishing a young woman with an unwanted child is good for her or the child. Human beings make mistakes and God made the desire very strong in young people.

Abs

Absolutely. But I don't think punishing a young woman with an unwanted child is good for her or the child. Human beings make mistakes and God made the desire very strong in young people.

So you think killing the child is "good for the child"???

That's fucked up.

Texas to turn Blue sooner than expected.

Just vote them out ladies, while you still can, then lie to your husbands.

It's the only way to protect your rights.

Stop lying ya bloody butcher.
You are lashing out irrationally because I cited confirmation that most Texans support personal freedom over authoritarian coercion, but that is the prevailing view in all advanced, democratic nations.

Forum List

Back