Another Texas GOP Lawmaker Is Attempting To Make Abortion Punishable By The Death Penalty

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
I don't understand why people elect politicians like the ones in this article and the Texas government.

Why can't they just be happy doing the job people want them to do ?

Texas has a lot of problems. The highest rate of uninsured in the nation. Among the lowest in education and the list goes on and on.

Yet these men are wasting time and tax dollars with passing legislation that will kill women and doctors.

The stupid bill won't even get past committee much less become law.

It's disgusting.

I don't understand why people elect politicians like the ones in this article and the Texas government.

Texas has a lot of problems. The highest rate of uninsured in the nation. Among the lowest in education and the list goes on and on.

Yet these men are wasting time and tax dollars with passing legislation that will kill women and doctors.

It's disgusting.

Abortion is murder. There are a few exceptions for legal abortion. Murderers should be given the death penalty.

Abortion is murder. There are a few exceptions for legal abortion. Murderers should be given the death penalty.

Yes, absolutely.

Surely this is one of the most shameful things about our culture, that we refuse to recognize and uphold the very humanity of the most innocent and defenseless of all human beings, and we permit them to be killed in cold blood for frivolous reasons. We give greater protection to the rights of the very worst, most dangerous, murderous criminals, than we do to these most innocent children.

It's disgusting.

So you think IVF clinics should be banned... They destroy hundreds of thousands of fertilised eggs a year...

To be consistent then all those IVF babies are murder babies...

By the way about 1 in 8 couples have infertility issues... So go tell them that the Government is going to stop them having treatment which is readily available in every country in the world except Costa Rica...

After you say that, tell us about 'Freedom' and the land of the free...

Because they’re authoritarian conservatives who want to compel conformity and punish dissent.

The authoritarian right seeks more government, bigger government at the expense of individual liberty.

But you knew that already.

It's disgusting.

This is a lie – as ignorant as it is wrong.

Abortion is not ‘murder.’

It's disgusting.

Let me know when these prolife men decide to give the death penalty to men for having or forcing sex that results in unwanted pregnancy, unwanted children or abortion.

When lawmakers hold men equally responsible for the decision NOT to have sex if pregnancy or children are not wanted, then I will know they are serious about stopping abortion.

I do love the argument that the fetus is a human being. So I would imagine that every pregnant girl in LA should count twice? The Hispanics and black populations are multiplying at rates far faster than the Anglo population. So, therefore, we have to re-do the census to count every pregnant woman twice (at least). California may gain another 3-4 electoral votes as would NY, Illinois....

Who's with me?

It's disgusting.

Yet here you are whining about it. Your life must really suck.

It's disgusting.

Let me know when these prolife men decide to give the death penalty to men for having or forcing sex that results in unwanted pregnancy, unwanted children or abortion.

When lawmakers hold men equally responsible for the decision NOT to have sex if pregnancy or children are not wanted, then I will know they are serious about stopping abortion.

Yeah, give men the opportunity to chose if their child is killed or not. Then we can discuss the rest.

It's disgusting.

Murderers worrying about the death penalty. Imagine the irony

It's disgusting.

NY has crime and rebuilding issues and all the prog Mayoral candidates just bleat on about Global warming and other progressive causes.

But you won't bitch about that because SJW twats like you stick together.

I do love the argument that the fetus is a human being. So I would imagine that every pregnant girl in LA should count twice? The Hispanics and black populations are multiplying at rates far faster than the Anglo population. So, therefore, we have to re-do the census to count every pregnant woman twice (at least). California may gain another 3-4 electoral votes as would NY, Illinois....

Who's with me?

You might want to check those stats again. The black population has been pretty much stagnant at 13% for a long time. Primarily because they are killing each other at an unimaginable rates and killing off their future in commie abortion mills. You can try to deny it, but that won't change the facts. Why do you think PP puts their abortion mills in low income areas? Hint, it was Sangers vision.

Forum List

Back