Another study shows drug touted by Trump doesn’t help coronavirus patients, but it can raise heart attack risk

Im so sick and tired of hearing all you fucks cheer for the Chinese.
Trump thought the drug was worth a try, no harm there but it seems that you people are so fucking happy the drug did not work, Is that because you hate Trump that much you are willing to see more Americans die or are you just rooting for the Chinese because you are into their type of Communism?

No Trump thought the drug was a magic bullet because Fox News touted it and then several of his friends texted him the same. So he stands up in front of the nation and pimps it as a miracle cure. All without the benefit of science and study. It was just his way to try to find the shortest path from pandemic to back to normal. But, relax, you have nothing to complain about anymore. The NIH has heard your cry of (faux) outrage...and are now studying the drug, you know, the way they're supposed to do drug studies...clinically.
NIH begins clinical trial of hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin to treat COVID-19
Why did they wait so long?

Imagine being excited over BAD NEWS

Failure isn't "bad news" to our liberal friends
You're forgetting the part where we PREDICTED the failure.

Most people who listened to the doctors knew this was likely to fail and very possibly could be harmful.

It was only the morons who thought Trump had the qualifications to promote such a 'treatment'.
Then why did some doctors use it for testing? You act as if President Trump came up with the idea. He didn’t, scientists and doctors did. Just because he was hopeful it could be used as a treatment makes him a bad guy? You’re an idiot.

I guess libs feel that the President is wrong for engendering "hope", and instead he should be getting on tV and telling people how hopeless the situation is
yeah. how's that hopey stuff working out so far?

Its working out a lot better than if President Trump went on TV every day and told the people they were doomed and there was no hope for America- and he planned to replace Lazarus' poem at the Statue of Liberty with something by Alighieri "Abandon all hope all ye who enter here, yada yada yada"
sorry. i was working under the impression that instilling hope is for sissy bedwetter mulatto communists, and not for real amerikans. i learned this here on Scumbag United.

I'm not sure where you got that idea. Conservatives are the Optimistic Ideology, libs preach the Despair that America's best days are far behind and we face a future of deprivation and poverty where millions won't be able to afford their own ride even. OTOH, Conservatives seek greatness, and realize that at the end of the road, we can have glory with Almighty God forever.
i guess you had to be aware during 2008 to 2016. i did not know that you apparently woke up from a coma some time after that.

My hope during the Obama Regime was that everyone would be able to keep their doctor as well as their healthcare plan, if they liked it, and he continuously dashed that hope

The primary issue with using it for COVID-19 is that it was President Trump who advocated allowing doctors to use it.
In the USMB world, that is true. Those people are ignoring the studies that seem positive and Trump supporters are ignoring the studies that have shown serious side effects.

And that's where DOCTORS, medical experts, etc...come in.

Did President Trump ORDER any doctor to use this drug?
- No

Do you think any professional, responsible doctor would have used the drug on a patient if he thought it would harm them even if Trump ordered him to use it?
- No

Do I want a doctor treating me, if I am in grave condition due to COVID-19, to be denied the option of giving me an already approved drug that could save my life because some politician hates the President and / OR because this non-medical experienced Politician says so?
-- Hell no.

Most people who listened to the doctors knew this was likely to fail and very possibly could be harmful.

It was only the morons who thought Trump had the qualifications to promote such a 'treatment'.
Then why did some doctors use it for testing? You act as if President Trump came up with the idea. He didn’t, scientists and doctors did. Just because he was hopeful it could be used as a treatment makes him a bad guy? You’re an idiot.

I guess libs feel that the President is wrong for engendering "hope", and instead he should be getting on tV and telling people how hopeless the situation is

Its working out a lot better than if President Trump went on TV every day and told the people they were doomed and there was no hope for America- and he planned to replace Lazarus' poem at the Statue of Liberty with something by Alighieri "Abandon all hope all ye who enter here, yada yada yada"
sorry. i was working under the impression that instilling hope is for sissy bedwetter mulatto communists, and not for real amerikans. i learned this here on Scumbag United.

I'm not sure where you got that idea. Conservatives are the Optimistic Ideology, libs preach the Despair that America's best days are far behind and we face a future of deprivation and poverty where millions won't be able to afford their own ride even. OTOH, Conservatives seek greatness, and realize that at the end of the road, we can have glory with Almighty God forever.
i guess you had to be aware during 2008 to 2016. i did not know that you apparently woke up from a coma some time after that.

My hope during the Obama Regime was that everyone would be able to keep their doctor as well as their healthcare plan, if they liked it, and he continuously dashed that hope

While it wasn't perfect, the ACA was a good start. Something that Republicans could have taken up as a platform to build their own plan on. Alas, it was not meant to be as it was easier for Republicans to try and chip away at it and try to knock the legs out from underneath it...all while not ever offering a plan of their own. As I understand it, 95% of people were able to keep their doctor. Again, it wasn't perfect, but it was better than what was there.
13 Obamacare Myths: What's the Truth Behind Them?

So here you are on the table of Death with a respirator attached to your face, and with no hope left for life. So a doctor comes in and says "that there is a possibility that the drug here can save your life". Another doctor comes in and says "if this drugs saves your life you might die of a heart attack". Hmmmm...what choice would you take?

Doesn't help... The drug does not help for COVID...

Antibody Plasma has better founding from a scientific basis...

They is no joy here... It is anger as the man selected to be in charge is woefully incompetent... The place would run better if he wasn't there... Even the substandard people he appointed can do a better job than he can (except the idiot son-in-law)... Trump's incompetence cost lives, American Lives...

Will it matter to Trumpleheads that the Idiot-in-Chief promoted a dangerous, ineffective drug on the advice of Rudy Giuliani and Laura Ingraham before there was any substantial clinic date of its efficacy?

Don't be silly.

Dear Leader is infallible. If he says it then it's right. If he does it then it's legal. He is the Orange Messiah and he must be obeyed.
Trump is desperate and will do anything to win re-election, no matter who gets hurt.

So here you are on the table of Death with a respirator attached to your face, and with no hope left for life. So a doctor comes in and says "that there is a possibility that the drug here can save your life". Another doctor comes in and says "if this drugs saves your life you might die of a heart attack". Hmmmm...what choice would you take?

They is no joy here... It is anger as the man selected to be in charge is woefully incompetent... The place would run better if he wasn't there... Even the substandard people he appointed can do a better job than he can (except the idiot son-in-law)... Trump's incompetence cost lives, American Lives...

The French think it works, so do people from other nations where it is standard treatment for COVID

The French think it works, so do people from other nations where it is standard treatment for COVID

Some people think crystals and a positive aura helps too but that doesn’t make it true. It’s used as a “standard” only because people are desperate.

Will it matter to Trumpleheads that the Idiot-in-Chief promoted a dangerous, ineffective drug on the advice of Rudy Giuliani and Laura Ingraham before there was any substantial clinic date of its efficacy?

Don't be silly.

Dear Leader is infallible. If he says it then it's right. If he does it then it's legal. He is the Orange Messiah and he must be obeyed.

And other study that says it does. Who are we to believe, TDS King?

clumsy deflection noted, concerned person.

No. You're an idiot for thinking Trump had the qualifications, knowledge, and experience to push an unproven, untested treatment. I don't care what quack doctors he listened to. He should be more responsible but he is an idiot, just like you.

I would prefer that Trump get on TV every day and show us the success of his national testing strategy, that he has had teams working on since early February. I would like him to tell us about the success of the contact testing framework his administration has put in pla... Oh, wait. Never mind.

No. You're an idiot for thinking Trump had the qualifications, knowledge, and experience to push an unproven, untested treatment. I don't care what quack doctors he listened to. He should be more responsible but he is an idiot, just like you.

Trump didn't invent hydroxychloroquine, and he didn't push it either. He just reported back on it to the American people, to let us know what he was working on.

I would prefer that Trump get on TV every day and show us the success of his national testing strategy, that he has had teams working on since early February. I would like him to tell us about the success of the contact testing framework his administration has put in pla... Oh, wait. Never mind.

Most anyone who needs a test can get a test. Millions have already received tests.

I can post this all day. People are stupid.
Anecdotal evidence means nothing. You are stupid.
You mean it doesn't mean anything? LOL

I disagree. I think it means something.

Most anyone who needs a test can get a test. Millions have already received tests.
Fail. That is not a national testing strategy that tracks the virus.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back