Another study shows drug touted by Trump doesn’t help coronavirus patients, but it can raise heart attack risk

Hey berg if the drug is your last resort. Refuse it.

If I came down with a case of the corona, I'd call my doctor and have him call in a scrip for hydroxychloquine so I might AVOID coming to the office or to the hospital
So much for taking advice of doctors. Just tell them how to do their job!

I believe in taking a collaborative approach when dealing with physicians and other professionals. Not just listening to and obeying them. If this would occur, and I guess it might, if Dr. R doesn't want to do it he can give me the short version on why he will just be calling in a scrip for cough syrup instead.

Will it matter to Trumpleheads that the Idiot-in-Chief promoted a dangerous, ineffective drug on the advice of Rudy Giuliani and Laura Ingraham before there was any substantial clinic date of its efficacy?

Don't be silly.

Dear Leader is infallible. If he says it then it's right. If he does it then it's legal. He is the Orange Messiah and he must be obeyed.

What's remarkable in my view is how much joy the Left has in reporting purported Failures like this study. Its almost like they are rooting for the virus against President Trump, because even the cream of their party- Sleepy Joe Biden- doesn't seem to have a chance.

I'm going to have to point this out to a broad I knows who has taken this drug for years for RA- about how dangerous it supposedly is

Got nothing to do with it. It has to do with your dear leader and idol standing up in front of the nation and pimping it as a miracle cure to get everyone back to work so he can start holding his ginned up pep rallies again. All without any of the science of controlled, clinical trials to back it up.....cause he knows more than the doctors and stuff. Oh and by the way, don't look now but Biden is within the margin of error in both Ohio and Texas. Either one of those fall and it's game over.

TDS thread 1,598

That's the cry of the Trump cultists every time they get caught doing something hilariously stupid. They have to deflect somehow. It's not like the cult allows them to admit how badly they and the cult and DearLeader pooched it. Again.

Yelling "TDS" is the equivalent of admitting "Why yes, I am neutered, both physically and intellectually. That was part of the cult initiation ceremony."

Will it matter to Trumpleheads that the Idiot-in-Chief promoted a dangerous, ineffective drug on the advice of Rudy Giuliani and Laura Ingraham before there was any substantial clinic date of its efficacy?

Don't be silly.

Dear Leader is infallible. If he says it then it's right. If he does it then it's legal. He is the Orange Messiah and he must be obeyed.

What's remarkable in my view is how much joy the Left has in reporting purported Failures like this study. Its almost like they are rooting for the virus against President Trump, because even the cream of their party- Sleepy Joe Biden- doesn't seem to have a chance.

I'm going to have to point this out to a broad I knows who has taken this drug for years for RA- about how dangerous it supposedly is

Got nothing to do with it. It has to do with your dear leader and idol standing up in front of the nation and pimping it as a miracle cure to get everyone back to work so he can start holding his ginned up pep rallies again. All without any of the science of controlled, clinical trials to back it up.....cause he knows more than the doctors and stuff. Oh and by the way, don't look now but Biden is within the margin of error in both Ohio and Texas. Either one of those fall and it's game over.
Why do you care if he has campaign rallies?

Blood thinners have MAJOR risks but millions upon millions of people take them. Almost every drug has risks associated with them.
Often you have to take a pill to offset another pill.

Yet democrats sole focus is this drug because Trump talked about it.

That is the epitome of TDS

Yep, my grandfather was on a blood thinner but the cost skyrocketed to nearly 500 bucks a month so we had to decide if the risk of stroke was worth the price if he went off of it.

In a New York second my husband told me we'll pay for it and we did.

I'm truly blessed but the thing is there are trade offs. I have no use for polticians trying to control medical issues

PS....I despise pharmaceutical corporations

Meanwhile asshole Trump haters are CLUELESS TO THIS BECAUSE MSM DOESN'T TELL YOU -------TS A THING NO WONDER YOUR IDIOTS.

62 COUNTRIES COLLECTIVELY CALL FOR INVESTIGATION INTO CORONAVIRUS ORIGIN, W.H.O.
Resolution demands investigation of “the actions of WHO and their timelines pertaining to the COVID-19 pandemic.”
Steve Watson | Infowars.com - MAY 18, 2020

THIS IS WHO YOU GET YOUR TRUE SOUCES FROM HUUH LOONS
1589809563701.png

If I came down with a case of the corona, I'd call my doctor and have him call in a scrip for hydroxychloquine so I might AVOID coming to the office or to the hospital

This brings to mind the Jonestown cultists, who drank the koolaid to show their devotion to DearLeader.
Normal human reaction. Same thing with humans that tolerate the TSA nonsense. "Probing" quadriplegics and pregnant women at the airport "following protocol" "keeping you safe" de-funding freedumb". Sheik Wally bin Folley , of course, can stroll right through. "Targeting" not PC.

Blood thinners have MAJOR risks but millions upon millions of people take them. Almost every drug has risks associated with them.
Often you have to take a pill to offset another pill.

Yet democrats sole focus is this drug because Trump talked about it.

That is the epitome of TDS

Yep, my grandfather was on a blood thinner but the cost skyrocketed to nearly 500 bucks a month so we had to decide if the risk of stroke was worth the price if he went off of it.

In a New York second my husband told me we'll pay for it and we did.

I'm truly blessed but the thing is there are trade offs. I have no use for polticians trying to control medical issues

PS....I despise pharmaceutical corporations
I think drug commercials should be banned personally.

Hey berg if the drug is your last resort. Refuse it.

So much for taking advice of doctors. Just tell them how to do their job!

I believe in taking a collaborative approach when dealing with physicians and other professionals. Not just listening to and obeying them. If this would occur, and I guess it might, if Dr. R doesn't want to do it he can give me the short version on why he will just be calling in a scrip for cough syrup instead.
“I’d have him call in...” isn’t collaborative.

So here you are on the table of Death with a respirator attached to your face, and with no hope left for life. So a doctor comes in and says "that there is a possibility that the drug here can save your life"
We call those doctors unethical liars since there is no evidence it could do anything of the kind. The patient would have been better off taking a sugar cube.
berg you know dam well if a democrat were pres and this shit was happening no matter what said pres would say, you would be defending that one just like the trump fans are defending him....you know it and everyone here knows it.....

Why would anybody with half a brain base their health care decisions on the opinions of politicians?
Have you met Trump supporters?
Why yes i have. Have you met a Joe "the groper" Biden supporter? Even he calls them lying dog face pony soldiers.. What does that do for his voters?

But, but, but Biden!!!!

Trump is an idiot. Y’all know it. So are a LOT of his supporters.

Don't forget yourself.

Why would anybody with half a brain base their health care decisions on the opinions of politicians?
Have you met Trump supporters?
Why yes i have. Have you met a Joe "the groper" Biden supporter? Even he calls them lying dog face pony soldiers.. What does that do for his voters?

But, but, but Biden!!!!

Trump is an idiot. Y’all know it. So are a LOT of his supporters.

Don't forget yourself.

So clever.

Don't be silly.

Meanwhile, studies are still being done. You're getting all giddy over nothing

So.......snowflakes are continuing to try to make the President's thoughts / opinions criminal?!

THEY DO KNOW actual medical experts, pharmaceutical experts, and doctors are in charge of actual research and the administering of medications....right?!

Don't be silly.

ANOTHER STUDY SHOWS WHAT IDIOT LIARS TRUMP HATERS ARE

TDS thread 1,598

That's the cry of the Trump cultists every time they get caught doing something hilariously stupid. They have to deflect somehow. It's not like the cult allows them to admit how badly they and the cult and DearLeader pooched it. Again.

Yelling "TDS" is the equivalent of admitting "Why yes, I am neutered, both physically and intellectually. That was part of the cult initiation ceremony."
Thats because TDS means Trump Devotion Syndrome.

For hydroxychlorquin, its a zinc ionophore, meaning it causes zinc to be absorbed.
This is its only usefulness. The problem is that its being taken too late, when patients are in severe condition.
Natural solution such as quercetin also improve zinc absorption without side effect. Supplement quercetin or eat foods containing.
Instead of pushing these stupid drugs, they should be talking about raising vitamin D levels, reducing sugar in diet so vitamin C can work.

So.......snowflakes are continuing to try to make the President's thoughts / opinions criminal?!

THEY DO KNOW actual medical experts, pharmaceutical experts, and doctors are in charge of actual research and the administering of medications....right?!
The Trump death clock is up to 54k.
How many benghazis is that?

Imagine being excited over BAD NEWS
That was an excellent deflection away from Trump recklessly putting people's lives in danger.

But it does shed light on why he demoted Dr. Bright as retribution for Bright's strong objection to making the drug available for use in COVID patients in the hospital since there was no clinical evidence it worked. Though there was evidence it could be harmful.
Trump didn't recklessly put anyone's lives in danger. If the drug is used, it is legally prescribed by a DOCTOR, not by Trump!

Forum List

Back