Another study shows drug touted by Trump doesn’t help coronavirus patients, but it can raise heart attack risk

So here you are on the table of Death with a respirator attached to your face, and with no hope left for life. So a doctor comes in and says "that there is a possibility that the drug here can save your life"
We call those doctors unethical liars since there is no evidence it could do anything of the kind. The patient would have been better off taking a sugar cube.

American Association of Physicians and Surgeon ... unethical pricks.

It was only the morons who thought Trump had the qualifications to promote such a 'cure'
cure?

Moving the goalposts to fit your narrative is still cheating.
You are correct. The word is 'treatment', not cure. I fixed my post.
And that treatment is credited with saving lives. Not only that but it's been used by millions of people for decades for various other conditions. Conditions that weren't life threatening but they still used the drug. If you're near death and this is the only drug that COULD save your life, which it was at the time, do you use it or just give into death?

This thread is stupid as is the hatred for this drug simply because Trump touted it.

Imagine being excited over BAD NEWS
That was an excellent deflection away from Trump recklessly putting people's lives in danger.

But it does shed light on why he demoted Dr. Bright as retribution for Bright's strong objection to making the drug available for use in COVID patients in the hospital since there was no clinical evidence it worked. Though there was evidence it could be harmful.

Why not let doctors handle it and you cease making it political

It was only the morons who thought Trump had the qualifications to promote such a 'cure'
cure?

And that treatment is credited with saving lives. Not only that but it's been used by millions of people for decades for various other conditions. Conditions that weren't life threatening but they still used the drug. If you're near death and this is the only drug that COULD save your life, which it was at the time, do you use it or just give into death?

This thread is stupid as is the hatred for this drug simply because Trump touted it.
I know the hate from these loons is incredible. Wishing death on your fellow Americans, because you hate a man.

So here you are on the table of Death with a respirator attached to your face, and with no hope left for life. So a doctor comes in and says "that there is a possibility that the drug here can save your life". Another doctor comes in and says "if this drugs saves your life you might die of a heart attack". Hmmmm...what choice would you take?
Simple. If I had any cardiovascular issues I'd tell them opt for Cephalexin and skip the Azithromycin. You idiots can simply read up on Azithro (when not on Farcebook or Twitting-Fauxing) and see there is a conflict. Cipro is an even better option but also has many risks and is seldom used.

cure?

Like I said, I listened to the doctors, not to anecdotal evidence pushed by a man I consider to be a moron president.

Still today, I listen to my doctor for medical advice. I would not take a drug simply because Trump touted it. He has no qualifications to promote ANY drug.

Some people take Trump's words as gospel simply because.....well honestly I can't explain that.

Will it matter to Trumpleheads that the Idiot-in-Chief promoted a dangerous, ineffective drug on the advice of Rudy Giuliani and Laura Ingraham before there was any substantial clinic date of its efficacy?

Don't be silly.

Dear Leader is infallible. If he says it then it's right. If he does it then it's legal. He is the Orange Messiah and he must be obeyed.
I don’t know...

Personally, I trust Trumps gut feelings over scientific research

What do we have to lose?

Odd that a drug commonly used for almost 100 years is suddenly a heart attack risk. Are democrats aldulterating this medication to stop people from being treated?

They need deaths to further the agenda
I would not put it past some committed to the cause democrat of adulterating the HCL or just giving the patient something to cause a reaction.

cure?

yeah. trumptards promoted it here as a cure.

Blood thinners have MAJOR risks but millions upon millions of people take them. Almost every drug has risks associated with them.
Often you have to take a pill to offset another pill.

Yet democrats sole focus is this drug because Trump talked about it.

That is the epitome of TDS

Blood thinners have MAJOR risks but millions upon millions of people take them. Almost every drug has risks associated with them.

You always weigh risks against benefits.

That’s what we are trying to do here. If the benefit of using hydroxychloroquine is zero and the risk is minimal, you don’t use it.

Trump didn’t just talk about it. He blabbered on and on about it.

That’s what we are trying to do here. If the benefit of using hydroxychloroquine is zero and the risk is minimal, you don’t use it.

So what do you say to the people who's lives were saved by this drug?
They clearly made the choice after consulting their doctor not Trump

So what do you say to the people who's lives were saved by this drug?
They clearly made the choice after consulting their doctor not Trump
I say there’s no scientific evidence to say their lives were saved by the drug. The vast majority of people who have COVID recover after all.

Forum List

Back