Another state where people can carry guns without permits...another win for freedom...

GOD Bless the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution! :clap::clap::clap:

But it doesn't have a thing to do with "under god." We're talking about Chinese inventions here. For example, the Chinese christ, Jizu, came before the Nazarethan avatar (BCE)..

But it doesn't have a thing to do with "under god." We're talking about Chinese inventions here. For example, the Chinese christ, Jizu, came before the Nazarethan avatar (BCE)..

Lol, you are ignorant and stupid.

Even in a 'Constitutional Carry' state, a permit is useful ion order to get reciprocity gun rights in states that do not allow free carry.

Permits are nothing more than anti-gunners harassing law abiding gun owners.....South Dakota just became the next state to stop this harassment...

Progress: South Dakota Became the 14th Constitutional Carry State Today - The Truth About Guns

In 2017 I rubbed these hard against your silly ass that people carry their guns with or without permits.
You disagreed with me.

As far as I know. Most of the gun lovers carry their guns around. These are law abiding citizens that will not or never use their guns unless it for real protection. That’s a fact.

Permits are nothing more than anti-gunners harassing law abiding gun owners.....South Dakota just became the next state to stop this harassment...

Progress: South Dakota Became the 14th Constitutional Carry State Today - The Truth About Guns

In 2017 I rubbed these hard against your silly ass that people carry their guns with or without permits.
You disagreed with me.

As far as I know. Most of the gun lovers carry their guns around. These are law abiding citizens that will not or never use their guns unless it for real protection. That’s a fact.

Your wrong. People who carry guns are legally able too. No legal gun owners carry a gun if there not allowed to in there state. Bad guys carry them illegally but that’s always been that way. I can carry a gun in any state as a retired police officer. I just have to qualify twice a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A permit is the only way to make sure that people carrying ranged death machines in public are trained to do so. You're a fool if you want them to not be trained.

No, it isn't...the gang bangers who actually do all of the shooting can't legally own, carry or buy guns, so they can't legally get any training...so again, it is first, UnConstitutional, and second, it is pointless....

Forum List

Back