Another slam dunk if Trump plays it right during debate, tell Americans "if I win, I will demand reparations from China for the Wuhan Virus".

Dogbiscuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
He is achieving it with Sudan and their support of terror in the past, why should China not face a class action lawsuit from the world for spreading this virus around the globe without any provocation?
Absolutely, positively.
Trump must be elected for this to happen, and yes, I too believe he should mention that.

iceberg

Gold Member
Reaction score
Is this another gimmick like he'll make Mexico pay for the wall?

(are voters really so stupid to go for it twice?)
they keep falling for RUSSIA
they believe RAPE for kavanaugh
they believe trump said to drink bleach
they believe random phone calls heard by anon people are grounds for impeachment
they believe destroying a hard drive is ok UNLESS they don't like you

if you really want to get into stupid voters debate, i'm certainly in. but let's look at all; not just those you don't like.

but you won't do that.

IM2

Diamond Member
Reaction score
There will be no reparations from China.. You racists are fucking ignorant. There are conditions that must be met for reparations and American business people catching a virus from traveling to a foreign country ain't one of them.

Juicey Omelette

Gold Member
Reaction score
The WHO should also be held accountable.

We can't get our billions back that we have wasted funding the pinko Chinese puppets running the WHO..

But we should stop giving them money, and/or the WHO should be dissolved.

my2¢

So it goes
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
It ought to be a slam dunk especially when in mid-debate he reaches into his pocket and pulls out that check from Mexico he promised.

Claudette

Diamond Member
Reaction score
There will be no reparations from China.. You racists are fucking ignorant. There are conditions that must be met for reparations and American business people catching a virus from traveling to a foreign country ain't one of them.
No but letting your citizens travel to a foreign country carrying the virus is one of them.

Juicey Omelette

Gold Member
Reaction score
There are conditions that must be met for reparations
IM2 heard the word "reparations" and came running for his hand out. :auiqs.jpg:

You aren't ever getting your reparations..you are owed nothing.:dev3:

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

they believe random phone calls heard by anon people are grounds for impeachment

if you really want to get into stupid voters debate, i'm certainly in. but let's look at all; not just those you don't like.

but you won't do that.
So...you seen the check from Mexico yet?

Juicey Omelette

Gold Member
Reaction score

Claudette

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It won't be in one lump sum, written on a check, silly pants.

That would work considering how many cross the border every day.

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

iceberg

Gold Member
Reaction score

but you won't do that.
oh look who finally replies to pull a "whataboutism" since this isn't about mexico. i'll be glad to discuss a SINGLE topic with you but you won't do that. you ignore all what i said above to get a trump shot in that can ONLY be met according to your OWN standards.

like i said - you use your own rules that change from topic to topic and then get mad when i try to establish position on a single topic and call me a troll.

and tell me where trump ever said he would get a check from mexico vs. alter trade deals to where we come out ahead, paying for the wall.

when YOUR SIDE hears him say "drink bleach" when he never said it, it's a given you hear what you want and pretend it's true. stop doing that shit and a vast majority of our "problems" will poof.

pknopp

Gold Member
Reaction score

iceberg

Gold Member
Reaction score
It won't be in one lump sum, written on a check, silly pants.

she doesn't care. she will define the criteria for a "success" and simply make it to where it never happens in her world and the rest are stupid trolls for not going with her to her own fantasyland.

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

but you won't do that.
oh look who finally replies to pull a "whataboutism" since this isn't about mexico. i'll be glad to discuss a SINGLE topic with you but you won't do that. you ignore all what i said above to get a trump shot in that can ONLY be met according to your OWN standards.

like i said - you use your own rules that change from topic to topic and then get mad when i try to establish position on a single topic and call me a troll.

and tell me where trump ever said he would get a check from mexico vs. alter trade deals to where we come out ahead, paying for the wall.

when YOUR SIDE hears him say "drink bleach" when he never said it, it's a given you hear what you want and pretend it's true. stop doing that shit and a vast majority of our "problems" will poof.
Ok. You could have just said it in one sentence instead of 4 paragraphs going off on "your side" this and "your side" that.

Trump hasn't made Mexico pay for the wall. And, by implication, voters would fall for the same rhetorical wet dream if he promised to make China pay "reparations" for the virus.

Get real.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List