Another slam dunk if Trump plays it right during debate, tell Americans "if I win, I will demand reparations from China for the Wuhan Virus".

Is this another gimmick like he'll make Mexico pay for the wall?

(are voters really so stupid to go for it twice?)
they keep falling for RUSSIA
they believe RAPE for kavanaugh
they believe trump said to drink bleach
they believe random phone calls heard by anon people are grounds for impeachment
they believe destroying a hard drive is ok UNLESS they don't like you

if you really want to get into stupid voters debate, i'm certainly in. but let's look at all; not just those you don't like.

but you won't do that.

So...you seen the check from Mexico yet?
oh look who finally replies to pull a "whataboutism" since this isn't about mexico. i'll be glad to discuss a SINGLE topic with you but you won't do that. you ignore all what i said above to get a trump shot in that can ONLY be met according to your OWN standards.

like i said - you use your own rules that change from topic to topic and then get mad when i try to establish position on a single topic and call me a troll.

and tell me where trump ever said he would get a check from mexico vs. alter trade deals to where we come out ahead, paying for the wall.

when YOUR SIDE hears him say "drink bleach" when he never said it, it's a given you hear what you want and pretend it's true. stop doing that shit and a vast majority of our "problems" will poof.

Ok. You could have just said it in one sentence instead of 4 paragraphs going off on "your side" this and "your side" that.

Trump hasn't made Mexico pay for the wall. And, by implication, voters would fall for the same rhetorical wet dream if he promised to make China pay "reparations" for the virus.

Get real.
You asked for a check.

Where did Trump define how it would be paid for?

He is achieving it with Sudan and their support of terror in the past, why should China not face a class action lawsuit from the world for spreading this virus around the globe without any provocation?

I seen to have heard this line before. "I'm going to build a wall and Mexico is going to pay for it". Where is that cheque from Mexico? Shouldn't they have paid for that wall by now? Trump needs new material. Recycling the lies that worked in 2016 is failing miserably today, because Americans have learned from their mistakes, and that Trump lies.

The idiocy of Trump wasting government money suing the Sudan is ridiculous. Even if the USA wins the lawsuit, how are you going to collect from a one of the poorest nations on earth with one of the lowest GDP in the world? The answer is, you can't. Only an idiot enters into a lawsuit when the other party is broke and you have no hope of collecting, even if you win. Donald Trump is that idiot, who has used law suits to courts and bully intimidate others all of his life.

Suing China is a fools errand meant to deflect from the failure of his response to the pandemic. All that China would have to do, is to point out that other first world countries have not suffered the levels of disease, death or economic devastation as the USA, and the court would find for the Defendant. The Chinese would point out that most of the problems in the USA were caused by the inaction and lack of preparation by the Trump administration, during the period of January 2nd, when China warned the world, and March 13th when Trump announced his task force.

Incidentally, many of the states are planning "manslaughter" or "negligent homicide" charges against Donald Trump for promoting false information on the pandemic which has cost tens of thousands of American lives.

Is this another gimmick like he'll make Mexico pay for the wall?

(are voters really so stupid to go for it twice?)
they keep falling for RUSSIA
they believe RAPE for kavanaugh
they believe trump said to drink bleach
they believe random phone calls heard by anon people are grounds for impeachment
they believe destroying a hard drive is ok UNLESS they don't like you

if you really want to get into stupid voters debate, i'm certainly in. but let's look at all; not just those you don't like.

but you won't do that.

So...you seen the check from Mexico yet?
oh look who finally replies to pull a "whataboutism" since this isn't about mexico. i'll be glad to discuss a SINGLE topic with you but you won't do that. you ignore all what i said above to get a trump shot in that can ONLY be met according to your OWN standards.

like i said - you use your own rules that change from topic to topic and then get mad when i try to establish position on a single topic and call me a troll.

and tell me where trump ever said he would get a check from mexico vs. alter trade deals to where we come out ahead, paying for the wall.

when YOUR SIDE hears him say "drink bleach" when he never said it, it's a given you hear what you want and pretend it's true. stop doing that shit and a vast majority of our "problems" will poof.

Ok. You could have just said it in one sentence instead of 4 paragraphs going off on "your side" this and "your side" that.

Trump hasn't made Mexico pay for the wall. And, by implication, voters would fall for the same rhetorical wet dream if he promised to make China pay "reparations" for the virus.

Get real.
You asked for a check.

Where did Trump define how it would be paid for?

The pretzel logic of the Trump Cult. When caught out flat footed, move the goal posts, change the story and deflect, deflect, deflect.

Definitely but it has to be a coalition of nations led by Trump IMO.

Nobody will join Trump in anything. I believe we still have some allies who would help America if we needed it despite Trump's crap, but nobody would lift a finger to help that fat orange idiot.
You give a bad name to fat orange idiots
and you support pedophiles? i see

50% of Trump voters believe in Q-anon. 30% of Trump voters believe in birtherism. Trump voters are clearly lacking in critical thinking skills and will believe anything.

Nobody will join Trump in anything. I believe we still have some allies who would help America if we needed it despite Trump's crap, but nobody would lift a finger to help that fat orange idiot.

50% of Trump voters believe in Q-anon. 30% of Trump voters believe in birtherism. Trump voters are clearly lacking in critical thinking skills and will believe anything.

Biden voters are just plain stupid. Who would vote for someone who will raise taxes and implement green shit that would bankrupt the country??

Oh wait. I forgot. You're a stupid Biden supporter. Never mind.

He is achieving it with Sudan and their support of terror in the past, why should China not face a class action lawsuit from the world for spreading this virus around the globe without any provocation?

Biden will be paying reparations to the Chinese. For the xenophobic move of shutting down our border.

Last edited:

and xiden voters obviously support treason, pedophiles and crackheads, so, who is lacking critical thinking skills?

I seen to have heard this line before. "I'm going to build a wall and Mexico is going to pay for it". Where is that cheque from Mexico? Shouldn't they have paid for that wall by now? Trump needs new material. Recycling the lies that worked in 2016 is failing miserably today, because Americans have learned from their mistakes, and that Trump lies.

The idiocy of Trump wasting government money suing the Sudan is ridiculous. Even if the USA wins the lawsuit, how are you going to collect from a one of the poorest nations on earth with one of the lowest GDP in the world? The answer is, you can't. Only an idiot enters into a lawsuit when the other party is broke and you have no hope of collecting, even if you win. Donald Trump is that idiot, who has used law suits to courts and bully intimidate others all of his life.

Suing China is a fools errand meant to deflect from the failure of his response to the pandemic. All that China would have to do, is to point out that other first world countries have not suffered the levels of disease, death or economic devastation as the USA, and the court would find for the Defendant. The Chinese would point out that most of the problems in the USA were caused by the inaction and lack of preparation by the Trump administration, during the period of January 2nd, when China warned the world, and March 13th when Trump announced his task force.

Incidentally, many of the states are planning "manslaughter" or "negligent homicide" charges against Donald Trump for promoting false information on the pandemic which has cost tens of thousands of American lives.
Blaming your own like you do making China a victim instead of an instigator to war is part of the Prog extreme feminist guilt trip. When you end up with far less or even nothing you will then blame someone else and it will be to late.

but all the demonrat govs get off scott free? remember cuomo the homo filling nursing homes knowing thousands would die. the only thing i see in your comment, is that you support treason, crackheads, and pedophiles, because thats what the demonrats are voting for. so, who gives 2 shits about your stupidity?

and xiden voters obviously support treason, pedophiles and crackheads, so, who is lacking critical thinking skills?

Just because you keep saying that crazy shit doesn't make it true. No matter how many times you say it.

Just because you keep saying that crazy shit doesn't make it true. No matter how many times you say it.
tell the fbi that, tell hunters lawyer who wants the computors returned, tell the underaged girls he raped that, as said b4, you support this? that makes you just as guilty

tell the fbi that, tell hunters lawyer who wants the computors returned, tell the underaged girls he raped that, as said b4, you support this? that makes you just as guilty

I already told everybody that. You didn't read my previous post?

China ought to face class action mushroom clouds instead . . . and you damn well know it.

Biden voters are just plain stupid. Who would vote for someone who will raise taxes and implement green shit that would bankrupt the country??

Oh wait. I forgot. You're a stupid Biden supporter. Never mind.

Yes, a President with policies, plans and good ideas, who needs that?

Trump cut taxes and tried to bring back coal, and refuses to address climate change. Trump really has bankrupted and destroyed the economy? If not for the tax cuts to billionaires, your deficit would be less than half of what is now is. How has that all worked out for you so far?

Biden is raising taxes on billionaires, and the top 10% of taxpayers. You must be really, really rich if you don't support raising taxes on billionaires. If not, you're a complete fool who continues to believe Republican bullshit and lies.

China ought to face class action mushroom clouds instead . . . and you damn well know it.

Typical Republican - always wanting to start and war and blow things up.

Forum List

Back