Another slam dunk if Trump plays it right during debate, tell Americans "if I win, I will demand reparations from China for the Wuhan Virus".

Is this another gimmick like he'll make Mexico pay for the wall?

(are voters really so stupid to go for it twice?)
they keep falling for RUSSIA
they believe RAPE for kavanaugh
they believe trump said to drink bleach
they believe random phone calls heard by anon people are grounds for impeachment
they believe destroying a hard drive is ok UNLESS they don't like you

if you really want to get into stupid voters debate, i'm certainly in. but let's look at all; not just those you don't like.

but you won't do that.

There will be no reparations from China.. You racists are fucking ignorant. There are conditions that must be met for reparations and American business people catching a virus from traveling to a foreign country ain't one of them.

The WHO should also be held accountable.

We can't get our billions back that we have wasted funding the pinko Chinese puppets running the WHO..

But we should stop giving them money, and/or the WHO should be dissolved.

There will be no reparations from China.. You racists are fucking ignorant. There are conditions that must be met for reparations and American business people catching a virus from traveling to a foreign country ain't one of them.

No but letting your citizens travel to a foreign country carrying the virus is one of them.

they believe random phone calls heard by anon people are grounds for impeachment

if you really want to get into stupid voters debate, i'm certainly in. but let's look at all; not just those you don't like.

but you won't do that.

So...you seen the check from Mexico yet?

but you won't do that.

oh look who finally replies to pull a "whataboutism" since this isn't about mexico. i'll be glad to discuss a SINGLE topic with you but you won't do that. you ignore all what i said above to get a trump shot in that can ONLY be met according to your OWN standards.

like i said - you use your own rules that change from topic to topic and then get mad when i try to establish position on a single topic and call me a troll.

and tell me where trump ever said he would get a check from mexico vs. alter trade deals to where we come out ahead, paying for the wall.

when YOUR SIDE hears him say "drink bleach" when he never said it, it's a given you hear what you want and pretend it's true. stop doing that shit and a vast majority of our "problems" will poof.

but you won't do that.

oh look who finally replies to pull a "whataboutism" since this isn't about mexico. i'll be glad to discuss a SINGLE topic with you but you won't do that. you ignore all what i said above to get a trump shot in that can ONLY be met according to your OWN standards.

like i said - you use your own rules that change from topic to topic and then get mad when i try to establish position on a single topic and call me a troll.

and tell me where trump ever said he would get a check from mexico vs. alter trade deals to where we come out ahead, paying for the wall.

when YOUR SIDE hears him say "drink bleach" when he never said it, it's a given you hear what you want and pretend it's true. stop doing that shit and a vast majority of our "problems" will poof.

Ok. You could have just said it in one sentence instead of 4 paragraphs going off on "your side" this and "your side" that.

Trump hasn't made Mexico pay for the wall. And, by implication, voters would fall for the same rhetorical wet dream if he promised to make China pay "reparations" for the virus.

Get real.

New Topics

Forum List

Back