Another Senator Tunes Out On His Constituency.

Senators no longer have a constituency. Neither do congressmen. They only need the approval of the communist party. The election will then go their way.

The epitaph of a once great nation.
Look at the cities in the process of disintegration. Take Portland. There has been a phenomenal amount of destruction. Yet the politicians who support that destruction are still in office. Do the people want this mayhem? Who voted for these politicians? The mayor and city council aren't worried about a constituency. They don't care about votes. They have fraud on their side. Same with Seattle, Chicago, Minneapolis. Democrat run cities have mo interest in meeting the needs of the people. Gov. Whitmer in particular takes a perverse joy in crushing the people. Almost as if she knows she doesn't have to rely on votes.
Simply bleating coup does not prove jack shit. Trump's lost every court challenge and every recount. And trying to cite to unverified fake news clips in conspiracy sites doesn't help either. He lost, bigly.

Senators no longer have a constituency. Neither do congressmen. They only need the approval of the communist party. The election will then go their way.

The epitaph of a once great nation.
Look at the cities in the process of disintegration. Take Portland. There has been a phenomenal amount of destruction. Yet the politicians who support that destruction are still in office. Do the people want this mayhem? Who voted for these politicians? The mayor and city council aren't worried about a constituency. They don't care about votes. They have fraud on their side. Same with Seattle, Chicago, Minneapolis. Democrat run cities have mo interest in meeting the needs of the people. Gov. Whitmer in particular takes a perverse joy in crushing the people. Almost as if she knows she doesn't have to rely on votes.
Simply bleating coup does not prove jack shit. Trump's lost every court challenge and every recount. And trying to cite to unverified fake news clips in conspiracy sites doesn't help either. He lost, bigly.

Can you name the courts that have ruled on the evidence?

No, you can't.
And try to post sans the vulgarity that identifies you as low-class trash.

The coup is Trump and his minions trying to usurp the Constitution and will of the American voters.

Death is the penalty for that sort of thing, damn sure is warrented.

When Marco 'establishment' Rubio senses any pressure from his constituency to buck the Deep State he's Johnny on the spot to swing into action & totally squelch the volume of his constituencies demands. I've been warning my fellow board members for sometime now about these self serving Duopoly profe$$ional politician$ that campaign on issues known to be popular with the targeted constituency, then once elected just do whatever they want to do. Marco is just one out of many phonies that prove out to be disingenuous & in all reality are @ best moral cowards.

Voting against Trump's attempt to seal the election has nothing to do with the deep state.

Yup. The Dems swung too far left, but Joe's gonna haul them back to sanity. I'm thinking of the future. The election is what has irrevocably split the right in two.
I don't think Joe is going to haul anything anywhere, the Far Left (FL) is not going to go quietly at all. I don't know what the actual split is in the House between the FL and the Moderates, but it's going to be tough for Pelosi to rule with her reduced majority. Can they pass the more moderate stuff without support from the FL? The FL is not going to get the things they want, and they're going to agitate like hell for the next 2 years with threats to primary people in 2022. Interesting to see if the FL does holdout for the things they want, and if it ends up where the House Dems can't do anything within their own caucus. I doubt any of the Repubs will help the Dems do anything without stuff they want included. Which will piss off the FL even more if the Moderates actually compromise with the GOP. All of which means IMHO that the Dem could lose the House in 2022.

And you are a Far Right (FR) who would rather die from a hail of gunfire (actually have someone else do the dying) rather than have the Moderates from both parties start to pull the same wagon. What this will do is cement the Moderates and draw in more moderates. It's going to cost the FL and the FR seats and glory be on that one.

Is Marco Rubio loyal or not?

The smarter members of the GOP are loyal to Trump.
Congressmen's loyalty is not supposed to be a single man, even if it is the head of his party.
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.
Exactly why many are challenging the electors.
With no evidence. Great move.
All kinds of evidence and there is more every day.

"More every day" yet "can't show a one".

Life in the world of self-delusion. Sad.
Here is one and many more to come.

#BREAKING Can confirm my team has been provided evidence of mail in ballots with the votes already filled in BY MACHINE. More than one instance of has occurred and it shows the voting machines can read and do accept MACHINE FILLED IN MECHANICAL BALLOTS more soon #ScanTheBallots
9:10 AM · Jan 4, 2021
https://twitter.com/JovanHPulitzer/status/1346111713045839872?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1346111713045839872|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://conservativeus.com/pulitzer-and-his-team-were-given-directive-to-identify-fraudulent-ballots-in-fulton-county-yesterday-he-reported-that-someone-allegedly-shot-at-his-team/
Here is another.

election data shows that over 432,000 votes were removed from President Donald Trump during the November election, data scientists say.

According to an analysis by the Data Integrity Group, obtained exclusively by The Epoch Times, votes for Trump—from both election day and mail-in ballots—were removed from the totals in at least 15 counties.

Time-series election data shows Trump’s votes decrementing in various counties at numerous time points instead of increasing as would be expected under normal circumstances.

The group said that election day vote removals happened during the vote tabulation process in at least 15 counties, including Lehigh County, Chester County, Allegheny County, Armstrong County, Westmoreland County, Northhampton County, Delaware County, Montgomery County, Lackawanna County, Dauphin County, Pike County, Carbon County, Washington County, Erie County, and Luzerne County.

Meanwhile, absentee vote removals happened in Allegheny County, Chester County, and Lehigh County.

At least 432,116 votes—213,707 election day votes and 218,409 absentee votes—were removed in total.

Sigh.

Twatter and some Roger Stone propablarney site called "Q Today" are not legitimate news sources. Don't sit here and insult the audience. Neither of these is even an account of an event ---- which is what News is.

Is Marco Rubio loyal or not?

The smarter members of the GOP are loyal to Trump.
Congressmen's loyalty is not supposed to be a single man, even if it is the head of his party.
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.
Swearing against all enemies domestically would be going against anything the Democrats want.

Yup. The Dems swung too far left, but Joe's gonna haul them back to sanity. I'm thinking of the future. The election is what has irrevocably split the right in two.
I don't think Joe is going to haul anything anywhere, the Far Left (FL) is not going to go quietly at all. I don't know what the actual split is in the House between the FL and the Moderates, but it's going to be tough for Pelosi to rule with her reduced majority. Can they pass the more moderate stuff without support from the FL? The FL is not going to get the things they want, and they're going to agitate like hell for the next 2 years with threats to primary people in 2022. Interesting to see if the FL does holdout for the things they want, and if it ends up where the House Dems can't do anything within their own caucus. I doubt any of the Repubs will help the Dems do anything without stuff they want included. Which will piss off the FL even more if the Moderates actually compromise with the GOP. All of which means IMHO that the Dem could lose the House in 2022.

And you are a Far Right (FR) who would rather die from a hail of gunfire (actually have someone else do the dying) rather than have the Moderates from both parties start to pull the same wagon. What this will do is cement the Moderates and draw in more moderates. It's going to cost the FL and the FR seats and glory be on that one.
There’s no moderates today you either are for the US and the Constitution by being a conservative or you’re not and vote democrat. There’s no middle ground left to stand on. USA yes or no. That’s what you have to work with.

There’s no moderates today you either are for the US and the Constitution by being a conservative or you’re not and vote democrat. There’s no middle ground left to stand on. USA yes or no. That’s what you have to work with.
Speak for yourself. All you're doing is trying to strong arm people into accepting your way as the only way to be loyal to our country.

Wanna know who else does that? FASCISTS.

Cool!
When Marco 'establishment' Rubio senses any pressure from his constituency to buck the Deep State he's Johnny on the spot to swing into action & totally squelch the volume of his constituencies demands. I've been warning my fellow board members for sometime now about these self serving Duopoly profe$$ional politician$ that campaign on issues known to be popular with the targeted constituency, then once elected just do whatever they want to do. Marco is just one out of many phonies that prove out to be disingenuous & in all reality are @ best moral cowards.

Total split in the Republican Party! That ought to make it easy to keep them the minority in Congress for however long you folks want to keep this up.

Republicans are going to start using Rache. Ir's long been used on Republicans.
What's that?

Rache is German for "revenge."
Well, y'all want to take revenge on each other, go to town!
Actually, I seriously consider conservatives if they're good people. No one supporting Trump in this election fraud shit will ever get my support.

The revenge is going to happen in Congress and it will involve Biden, just as the House took revenge on Trump for his 2016 win. Right after the election, before Trump was confirmed the winner by the Electoral College the Democrats were promising to impeach Trump. So I see revenge coming from the Republicans, just as I saw revenge of the Democrats. It’s called politics and it is a dirty game and with each side lowering the bar, it is going to get worse before it gets better.

You mean his constituency is a bunch or moronic retards with IQs less than 50?

Speak for yourself. All you're doing is trying to strong arm people into accepting your way as the only way to be loyal to our country.

I think both sides do an incredibly good job at trying to strong arm the opposition.

The SCYTL servers that our military confiscated in a raid in Frankfort, Germany is all the proof that is needed. Once those servers are in the possession of Sidney Powell and Rudy Guiliani, the election is a good as overturned.

The SCYTL servers that our military confiscated in a raid in Frankfort, Germany is all the proof that is needed. Once those servers are in the possession of Sidney Powell and Rudy Guiliani, the election is a good as overturned.
They're imaginary.

(That means she'll never get them)
---U.S. military seizes Scytl servers tied to election fraud....Texas Representative Louie Gohmert told broadcaster Chris Salcedo on Friday during a segment on Newsmax that the U.S. Army forces raided the Spanish-based election data firm Scytl and retrieved company servers in Germany that are possibly connected to recent U.S. election fraud.
“I was told that there was a Tweet in German in Germany that the U.S. Army had gone in and seized the Scytl server… so there are all sorts of games being played,” the representative from Texas. “Somebody ordered the U.S. Army… to go in and seize the server.”---

All kinds of evidence and there is more every day that Trump, his supporters, and far too many others on the right are enemies of the Constitution, our democratic institutions, and the will of the people.
Projection. It seems Pulitzer has access to the ballots in Fulton county. Kiss Biden good bye.
Georgia will be the first state to flip from Biden to Trump. Then Arizona, Nevada, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania. Four more years!

They're imaginary.

(That means she'll never get them)
---U.S. military seizes Scytl servers tied to election fraud....Texas Representative Louie Gohmert told broadcaster Chris Salcedo on Friday during a segment on Newsmax that the U.S. Army forces raided the Spanish-based election data firm Scytl and retrieved company servers in Germany that are possibly connected to recent U.S. election fraud.
“I was told that there was a Tweet in German in Germany that the U.S. Army had gone in and seized the Scytl server… so there are all sorts of games being played,” the representative from Texas. “Somebody ordered the U.S. Army… to go in and seize the server.”---

Didn't happen.

Sorry for your luck.

I realize Canada is basically fucked. You have cops invading homes with too many people in them, language laws and a guy in black face running the country telling you how racist you are. You think keeping a free society is fascism yet live under one now and consider that freedom. You’re the last person I would entrust with freedom. You’re kinda fascist.

Forum List

Back