Another Senator Tunes Out On His Constituency.

Yup. The Dems swung too far left, but Joe's gonna haul them back to sanity. I'm thinking of the future. The election is what has irrevocably split the right in two.
I don't think Joe is going to haul anything anywhere, the Far Left (FL) is not going to go quietly at all. I don't know what the actual split is in the House between the FL and the Moderates, but it's going to be tough for Pelosi to rule with her reduced majority. Can they pass the more moderate stuff without support from the FL? The FL is not going to get the things they want, and they're going to agitate like hell for the next 2 years with threats to primary people in 2022. Interesting to see if the FL does holdout for the things they want, and if it ends up where the House Dems can't do anything within their own caucus. I doubt any of the Repubs will help the Dems do anything without stuff they want included. Which will piss off the FL even more if the Moderates actually compromise with the GOP. All of which means IMHO that the Dem could lose the House in 2022.
Imo it's pretty certain the gop takes the House in 22. The party holding the WH pretty much loses seats on a consistent basis. I've thought the dems have a slim chance if the economy roars back in the last two quarters of 21 and continues growing through the summer of 22. But to do that the dems would actually have to win back some of the districts they won in 18 only to lose them in 20 on the "defund the police" genius campaign by AOC and the Squawd

Is Marco Rubio loyal or not?

The smarter members of the GOP are loyal to Trump.
Congressmen's loyalty is not supposed to be a single man, even if it is the head of his party.
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.
In your biased world any time a republican defies trump that is good because its for the good of the country

but if they support trump that is bad because they are just being loyal to one man

Congressmen's loyalty is not supposed to be a single man, even if it is the head of his party.
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.
Exactly why many are challenging the electors.
With no evidence. Great move.
All kinds of evidence and there is more every day.
All kinds of evidence and there is more every day that Trump, his supporters, and far too many others on the right are enemies of the Constitution, our democratic institutions, and the will of the people.

In your biased world any time a republican defies trump that is good because its for the good of the country

but if they support trump that is bad because they are just being loyal to one man
Not that simple, actually. This has become another of Trump's frequent loyalty tests. No big deal, right, having a leader who insists loyalty to him be above our democracy? THAT is why even Mitch McConnell is saying Leave It.

The insanity is going to fade out, eventually, but there are many who won't forget this attempt at an authoritarian takeover and those who vocally supported it. Moderation toward the center is trending. Those on both extreme ends are going to be held in extreme disregard in the future.

Not that simple, actually. This has become another of Trump's frequent loyalty tests. No big deal, right, having a leader who insists loyalty to him be above our democracy? THAT is why even Mitch McConnell is saying Leave It.

The insanity is going to fade out, eventually, but there are many who won't forget this attempt at an authoritarian takeover and those who vocally supported it. Moderation toward the center is trending. Those on both extreme ends are going to be held in extreme disregard in the future.
I'm not really sure whether the thread is about the Marco Rubio Trump Sycophant or the Marco Rubio who existed in 2015.

All kinds of evidence and there is more every day that Trump, his supporters, and far too many others on the right are enemies of the Constitution, our democratic institutions, and the will of the people.
Why are we losing our rights? Under the guise of Covid, the surveillance state with cameras and audio will expand geometrically in everything we do. Why? Tell us about the constitution. More people will be driven insane.

For those of you who harbor a primal dislike of trump everything is very simple

you wanted him gone and dont care how that happens

now the nation is more divided and in the long run weaker than it would have n
been without cheating and a resulting second term for trump

Please, get your "evidence straight."

There are two kinds:
1 - Evidence accepted by courts and judges,
2 - "Evidence" accepted by Trump and his cult followers

So, which evidence are you spewing?

The best way to correct this is by primary challenges of every republican in congress

It's over. Trump lost. Do not send him anymore money.
You have not beat him yet. What makes you think you are going to win this time?
You are joking? No one believes Trump after 60 law suits thrown out and now this threatening call is indisputable evidence Trump is a complete nut case and so are those who still back him.

Rump reminds me of the Black Night at this point.

Or Benny Hill!

"More every day" yet "can't show a one".

Life in the world of self-delusion. Sad.
Here is one and many more to come.

#BREAKING Can confirm my team has been provided evidence of mail in ballots with the votes already filled in BY MACHINE. More than one instance of has occurred and it shows the voting machines can read and do accept MACHINE FILLED IN MECHANICAL BALLOTS more soon #ScanTheBallots
9:10 AM · Jan 4, 2021
https://twitter.com/JovanHPulitzer/...rted-that-someone-allegedly-shot-at-his-team/

Here is another.

election data shows that over 432,000 votes were removed from President Donald Trump during the November election, data scientists say.

According to an analysis by the Data Integrity Group, obtained exclusively by The Epoch Times, votes for Trump—from both election day and mail-in ballots—were removed from the totals in at least 15 counties.

Time-series election data shows Trump’s votes decrementing in various counties at numerous time points instead of increasing as would be expected under normal circumstances.

The group said that election day vote removals happened during the vote tabulation process in at least 15 counties, including Lehigh County, Chester County, Allegheny County, Armstrong County, Westmoreland County, Northhampton County, Delaware County, Montgomery County, Lackawanna County, Dauphin County, Pike County, Carbon County, Washington County, Erie County, and Luzerne County.

Meanwhile, absentee vote removals happened in Allegheny County, Chester County, and Lehigh County.

At least 432,116 votes—213,707 election day votes and 218,409 absentee votes—were removed in total.

Projection. It seems Pulitzer has access to the ballots in Fulton county. Kiss Biden good bye.

For those of you who harbor a primal dislike of trump everything is very simple

you wanted him gone and dont care how that happens

now the nation is more divided and in the long run weaker than it would have n
been without cheating and a resulting second term for trump
Nice job completely ignoring my point.

When Marco 'establishment' Rubio senses any pressure from his constituency to buck the Deep State he's Johnny on the spot to swing into action & totally squelch the volume of his constituencies demands. I've been warning my fellow board members for sometime now about these self serving Duopoly profe$$ional politician$ that campaign on issues known to be popular with the targeted constituency, then once elected just do whatever they want to do. Marco is just one out of many phonies that prove out to be disingenuous & in all reality are @ best moral cowards.

Should we tell these not-real-bright Floridians that their state ALREADY VOTED FOR RUMP?

SMH
Florida Man protests.

Senators no longer have a constituency. Neither do congressmen. They only need the approval of the communist party. The election will then go their way.

Oh, it's just a feeling I've got...
You should try following the news a little more. Real news, I mean.
The media has 0 credibility. You cannot believe one thing they say. It is why you are so misinformed.
You get information.... where?
1609785258472.png

Forum List

Back