Another Senator Tunes Out On His Constituency.

jackflash

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2020
USA
When Marco 'establishment' Rubio senses any pressure from his constituency to buck the Deep State he's Johnny on the spot to swing into action & totally squelch the volume of his constituencies demands. I've been warning my fellow board members for sometime now about these self serving Duopoly profe$$ional politician$ that campaign on issues known to be popular with the targeted constituency, then once elected just do whatever they want to do. Marco is just one out of many phonies that prove out to be disingenuous & in all reality are @ best moral cowards.

When Marco 'establishment' Rubio senses any pressure from his constituency to buck the Deep State he's Johnny on the spot to swing into action & totally squelch the volume of his constituencies demands. I've been warning my fellow board members for sometime now about these self serving Duopoly profe$$ional politician$ that campaign on issues known to be popular with the targeted constituency, then once elected just do whatever they want to do. Marco is just one out of many phonies that prove out to be disingenuous & in all reality are @ best moral cowards.

Like the SCOTUS?

Is Marco Rubio loyal or not?

The smarter members of the GOP are loyal to Trump.
Congressmen's loyalty is not supposed to be a single man, even if it is the head of his party.
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.

Congressmen's loyalty is not supposed to be a single man, even if it is the head of his party.
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.
Exactly why many are challenging the electors.

Cool!

Total split in the Republican Party! That ought to make it easy to keep them the minority in Congress for however long you folks want to keep this up.

With no evidence. Great move.

Cool!

Total split in the Republican Party! That ought to make it easy to keep them the minority in Congress for however long you folks want to keep this up.

Republicans are going to start using Rache. Ir's long been used on Republicans.

Cool!

What's that?

this last ditch effort by Retardicans is the longest of long-shots so far, the chances to succeed are sub microscopic, not measurable by current technology...

1609739459747.png

All kinds of evidence and there is more every day.

It's over. Trump lost. Do not send him anymore money.

Cool!

What's that?

Rache is German for "revenge."

You have not beat him yet. What makes you think you are going to win this time?

Cool!

What's that?

Well, y'all want to take revenge on each other, go to town!
Actually, I seriously consider conservatives if they're good people. No one supporting Trump in this election fraud shit will ever get my support.

Cool!

What's that?

Actually, I seriously consider conservatives if they're good people. No one supporting Trump in this election fraud shit will ever get my support.
Why would people want support from people who support criminals? No one will miss you.

Oh, it's just a feeling I've got...
You should try following the news a little more. Real news, I mean.

Cool!

What's that?

Why would people want support from people who support criminals? No one will miss you.
I never support criminals, including Trump.

Oh, it's just a feeling I've got...
You should try following the news a little more. Real news, I mean.
The media has 0 credibility. You cannot believe one thing they say. It is why you are so misinformed.

Forum List

Back