Another Savage Murderer Who Caused Mass Casualties Found "Not Guilty" Because of Mental Illness

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Black privilege again? Can anyone explain how "mental illness" causes politicians to demand restrictions on firearms and not cars? :heehee: Is the ZOG DOJ going to start focusing on Blacks who are ticking time bombs? :dunno:

Black privilege again? Can anyone explain how "mental illness" causes politicians to demand restrictions on firearms and not cars? :heehee: Is the ZOG DOJ going to start focusing on Blacks who are ticking time bombs? :dunno:

In New York, mandatory commitment to a mental institution can mean he never gets out. This story appears to be from 2017. Is he out yet?

When you think long enough about it and you begin to realize democrats at large support the live dissection of helpless babies developing in the womb, you also get the drift democrats sure as hell don't care about loss of life in any form, unless it is their own existence in jeopardy. These kinds of realizations matter.

Cool. If he's not responsible by reason of mental disease and defects, I gladly volunteer my services to perform the lobotomy, followed by electroshock therapy, and lost of Thorazine.

Never mind that I'm not a board-certified surgeon. I have however had years of experience as a bricklayer, so I'm pretty handy with a trowel and a hammer.

Prep the patient up and call me when he's well-sedated. I'll be in the garage digging out my generator and my tools.

I will take a wild guess and assume the jurors looked like Obama. :heehee:

Only the strict M'Naghten Doctrine should be applied when determining an insanity plea in a capital case.

I am so sick of the Planet of the Apes we have in America which is actually a worldwide phenomenon. :cry:

Forum List

Back