Rep. Eric Swalwell Shares Recording Of Death Threat against his 3 children After Marjorie Taylor Greene Attack

The tweet didn't load for me but any threat should be taken seriously, though no one outside of the person who wrote the threat knows if it is legitimate or not.

Never go after the innocent also. If you have a beef with someone, take it out on them, not those not responsible for your grief.

Last edited:
the right are trying to paint this as a Smollett hoax...i feel bad for Swalwell anyway, no one should be threatened out there

Do not go after politicians' children. Ever, end of story. No. Guy sounds like a drunk idiot on top of being a heinous threat to society.

Second to that, Swalwell is a menace. But even a menace doesn't deserve that.

Is there any proof that Swalwell is telling the truth?

He could be lying sure, but this could also be valid. There are crazies on both sides. We're foolish if we try to say "oh no conservative would ever do this". There are just MORE crazies who are Leftists, and this is science. Leftists have more mental health problems.

That little cock-sucking drama queen was just busted for making up this stupid shit:

"My 4-year-old just FaceTimed to ask what I'm doing to 'help the people in Buffalo' and 'why did the bad man do this?' Just gutting!"

Yeah, I'll take things that never happened for $600, Alex.

That little fart machine/spy fluffer is a complete embarrassment even to its own filthy ilk.

MTG has a radical following. The radical right wing is crazy.
True. There are absolutely some crazy assholes out here, and some of them are definitely right wing.

No one should threaten children. NO ONE. This is bad business, this threatening of children. This is the kind of stuff that will get us a REAL war.

With all due respect...liberals have been caught lying so many times at this point...it's hard to believe anything they say. Whenever they don't get their way...they start playing the victim card which is amusing when you go back and look at what THEY have said about conservatives!
Never heard democrats say anything bad about conservatives.

People who claim to be conservatives?
Like Trump?

Who spent 306 of his 1460 days as president golfing, at a cost of $151 million of taxpayer $$$?

PLENTY, and rightfully so.

Never heard democrats say anything bad about conservatives.

People who claim to be conservatives?
Like Trump?

Who spent 306 of his 1460 days as president golfing, at a cost of $151 million of taxpayer $$$?

PLENTY, and rightfully so.
See? ^^^

He says, "no, we don't lie", and then he immediately lies again.

I'm starting to think maybe it's genetic with these people. They can't help themselves. :p

He could be lying sure, but this could also be valid. There are crazies on both sides. We're foolish if we try to say "oh no conservative would ever do this". There are just MORE crazies who are Leftists, and this is science. Leftists have more mental health problems.
“could be” aint good enough when lying libs are involved

New Topics

Forum List

Back